Matched (Matched, #1) Matched discussion

A RUMORED MOVIE

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby (new) - added it

Ruby Smith I haven't read the book but i want to.anyway i've heard there might be a movie soon so i wanted to let you know

Saf The book is terrible, it would probably be the most boring movie ever

Kenzi Nooo way. The book was sooo good. I absolutely loved the whole trilogy and if they did come out with a movie for it I would be thrilled!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Makenzi wrote: "Nooo way. The book was sooo good. I absolutely loved the whole trilogy and if they did come out with a movie for it I would be thrilled!"

I agree. It was awesome!
If there's a movie, I want to see it!

Veronica Annie wrote: "The book is terrible, it would probably be the most boring movie ever"

lol

Suzanne Lol well a movie would be fun I think. I wouldn't be the best movie ever, but it's a nice story for a movie.

Wayan i am pretty sure i also heard matched was going to be a movie...i think

janet i would totally wach the movie!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I would watch it but the only thing I'm scared their going to do is turn it into somthing like the hunger games and ruin the whole thing

message 10: by Ruby (new) - added it

Ruby Smith Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' wrote: "I would watch it but the only thing I'm scared their going to do is turn it into somthing like the hunger games and ruin the whole thing"

The Hunger games didn't get ruined

Nicole Annie wrote: "The book is terrible, it would probably be the most boring movie ever"

Kinda agree on this. When I read the trilogy, it was like all the excitement were on the first book and as you continue with the two succeeding books, the story's seem to be all tangled up and slowly fading.

Michaela I loved this book!!! If they do things right, it will be amazing! Which I think they will. :)

Kayla Annie wrote: "The book is terrible, it would probably be the most boring movie ever"

What?? How was this remotely terrible?! It was unique and romantic and there was some action! It was an all around great book that would make an amazing movie!!

Kayla Ruby wrote: "Cassie 'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' wrote: "I would watch it but the only thing I'm scared their going to do is turn it into somthing like the hunger games and ruin the whole thing"

The Hunger gam..."

The Hunger Games wasn't totally ruined but it wasn't that good either

message 15: by Jenn (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jenn Harris (Reader of Things) Let's hope not...

Lauren Hale I hear rumors that Ally Condie and Disney have gotten together and Condie has described her "dream cast" for the movie. Im not sure how i feel about Disney creating the movie for this trilogy, because i don't want some down-graded, PG movie that ruins the series. I repeat, THESE ARE RUMORS. Google it!

message 17: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori Howard I loved the series and would love to see it as a movie!!

Tuesday Suzanne wrote: "Lol well a movie would be fun I think. I wouldn't be the best movie ever, but it's a nice story for a movie."

i think it would be fun to see after reading the book but it would be hard to make it as good as the book with all the technology and skilled people.

Tuesday Lauren wrote: "I hear rumors that Ally Condie and Disney have gotten together and Condie has described her "dream cast" for the movie. Im not sure how i feel about Disney creating the movie for this trilogy, beca..."

i heard that too but my brother reashered me that it would still be good because Disney did avengers and that came out OK.

message 20: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Myers They aren't just rumors anymore, they're real!

Josée the books are really good but i cant imagine them as a movie.

message 22: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby Gooch Jo wrote: "the books are really good but i cant imagine them as a movie."

Me too. The books were not bad, they just wouldn't work as a movie.

Safiyyah i think the rights to this film have been bought by disney but i think they might adapt the book to their own tastes for the film