Free Books, .99, Giveaways & Reviews - Check Them Out! discussion

Christmas Event and Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Millie (new)

Millie (mwalker36) | 3 comments Hi! My name's Millie and I run a book blog called Book Bird Fiction: http://teenagefiction.blogspot.co.uk/
I am hosting a Christmas event called the Twelve days of Christmas! I will be posting a book spotlight and giveaway every day from the 1st - 12th December. To make sure you don't miss out on these amazing books and giveaways (you could win everyday), please subscribe to my blog by entering your email at the top of the page. Or, just post your email here and I will add it on the list! If you have any Christmas Events, tell me about them here! Thanks and Merry Christmas! :)

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (Court869) | 2 comments Hi!! My E-mail is Troublemaker0869@yahoo.com Thanks for the giveaway!! :)

message 3: by Millie (new)

Millie (mwalker36) | 3 comments Hi! Is that with a capital T and is it o869 or 0869 (zero)? Thanks :)

message 4: by Gina (new)

Gina Harris | 63 comments Hi My email is gnharris92@gmail.com!! Thanks for the giveaway! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

message 5: by Parislover (new)

Parislover | 1 comments hi just join your group i ,love reading books especially in Christmas with hot coco, my email is corazonlolie18@gmail.com

message 6: by L (new)

L Sounds fantastic!! Thank you. x

My email is ~ lfountain1(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! My email is areyes0598@gmail.com Thanks for the giveaway! :)

message 8: by Kirk (new)

Kirk Tabelino | 1 comments Hello there! My email is kirkidsfacebook@gmail.com

Thanks so so MUCH!

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary | 3 comments Hi. My e-mail is marybrandis@gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway :)

message 10: by Sharyl (new)

Sharyl Saromines (shamie103089) Hello. my email is sharsky_1389@yahoo.com.ph
Thank you for the giveaway... :)