Cuz Its All About Dramaa.... ! (RP) discussion

Delete/Claim Section > Oleander & Iesha★

Comments Showing 1-50 of 232 (232 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 1362 comments Mod
So, ideas?

message 2: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments I was thinking a young college teacher that is a paranormal creature and a student that has family problems. or a preppy student with an outcast?

message 3: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

So, both supernatural beings or one supernatural and one human?

Boy or girl?

Teacher or student?

message 4: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments I was thinking just the teacher being supernatural. id prefer being the girl but I'm open to being the male

message 5: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

I cool with that. You want to be the teacher?

message 6: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments yeah that's cool :) ill make my charrie after school

message 7: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments Name: Caillean Soucek
Appearance:
http://www.freefever.com/stock/christ...
Species: Vampire
History: Caillean had a rough home life but after she moved out things got better. She started a new life away from home. One night she was out late with friends drinkingand decided ti walk home instead of drive. A man pulled her into an alley and nearly drained her of her blood. She woke up the next day tied up in a basement, a burning sensation running throughout her whole body. Soon enough she was a vampire. He tried to make her his mate but she escaped with her newborn strength. She's been teaching for awhile and plans to stick around the college.
Other: she has a black cat and lives in an apartment on campus

message 8: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Ok so mine would be human right?

message 9: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments yepyep :p

message 10: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

K I have to make him.

message 11: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments alright cool

message 12: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

[Full Name: ] Elliot Henderson

[Nickname: ] None

[Species: ] Human

[Sex/Gender: ] Male

[Age: ] 20

[Birthday/Birth date: ] May 5, in an hospital

[Abilities/Skills/Powers: ]
Swordsmen and karate skills
[Strengths: ]
Intelligent
Outspoken
Introverted
Talented

[Weaknesses: ]
Rudeness
Children (he loves them)
Being late
Writing skills

[Appearance: ] http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...
[image error]
[Personality: ]
Elliot is considered to be very talented but he isn’t liked well by his peers. His peers see him as an know-it-all and a suck up person. Most of the time he is leaves to himself by his peers. Many have tried to social with him but their attempts fail one by one. He can be a very friendly nice guy when he is caring for his younger siblings. He is hard working and he doesn’t have much time for him.

[Background: ]
Elliot Henderson was born into a family of three with him being the oldest child. His parents expect him to have high grades while judging a job and taking care of his younger twin siblings while they go out and socialize with their friends/co-workers.

[Likes: ]
His long runs in the early mornings
Music, he plays the piano
He loves fencing and he is working on his way to obtaining his black belt

[ [Dislikes: ]
Girls his own age
Loud noises(which is why he keeps his headphones on)
Cocky in your face people

[ [Other:] TBT

message 13: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments so I was thinking she could teach a class about writing. she could help him out with the writing skills and stuff

message 14: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Yea that would be cool. we could start with the writing class.

message 15: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean smiled as she got ready for her class. this was her first day teaching at the college and she was excited to see what her life would be like as a teacher. she arrived at her classroom in time and took her seat behind her large wooden desk. she had moved all of her stuff in during the summer.

message 16: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot Henderson was an young adult with his life ahead of him, yet the question was: was his life really his own? He was in his kitchen making breakfast for his younger sibling who were ten years old. "Jason, Judy, come on hurry up. You know the bus will be here soon, and I have to get to my own class" He shouts from the counter while he packs the last contents of their lunch. He frowned when he dropped the knife he used to cut up their sandwiches.

In less then a few minutes, the twins came down and grabbed their lunches and took the sandwiches as they ran out the door yelling a good bye to Elliot. Elliot shakes his head as he watched them leave out. He knew they were up to something by their quick exit but glancing at the clock had shifted his thoughts to other matters. "Aw man, I'm going to be late again" He quickly hurries to get his things before he rushed out the door.

He arrived at the door to his first class about twenty minutes late. He straights his clothes and he walks into the class from the back door. He takes a seat in his chair while he listened to the teacher speak. So she's new here. I wonder how much I missed. I'll ask Jack later.

message 17: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments Caillean frowned as she saw one of her students come IN late. everyone else had come in on time except for him and this irritated her
"So class, when you write it should come from deep in your imagination. Anything that comes to mind you write, later on in the editing process you may clear things up. During the next week you will be working on your own novel and throughout the semester, with my help, we will make it better" she said a soft smile on her lips. "you can get started now, Elliot see me after class" she said her eyes on him

message 18: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot rolled his eyes when he was asked to stay after class. First da y in this class and I'm already in trouble He looks down at his notebook. The pages were blank as he tries to think about something to write about. For the remaining of the class, he sat and discuss with his fellow classmates about what to write about. Class ended on time and Elliot made his way down to the front of the room as the otheer students left out. "You wanted to speak to me??"Elliot asked as he stood at in front of the professor.

message 19: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean sat at her desk throughout the whole period, sitting unusually still in her chair. she could feel that her contacts were starting to degrade away, soon she would have to replace them. she listened to everyone's ideas with her heightened hearing, curious as to what kind of students they all were.

she smiled at Elliot as he made his way to her desk after the bell rang "Elliot... I can understand five minutes... but would you say that.twenty minutes is a bit much? its quite a disappointment to see such an intelligent student miss so much of my class, is there anything I can do to make sure you will be on time?" she said as she gazed up at him, reminding herself to blink periodically.

message 20: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

"Start the class later" He sarcastic muttered."I can't promise you that I willl be on time everyday and as for the twenty minutes late-I was having issues with traffic" An small lie but one that was safe. As he had it she di't need to know his life story. He shifted his bag to his other shoulder "Ill try to be on time but give e a break"

message 21: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments "Don't worry... i dont really count people late... if you need help writing you may come to me" she said and leaned back in her chair, studying hum carefully. she instantly knew he had lied. she could see it in his eyes and body language. she was curious as to why he would lie about the reason he was late. "you may leave if you wish"

message 22: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot relaxed a little when he saw that she had believed his story. She seems to be staring into my soul. O well she's just like all professors bookworms. Elliot was feeling a bit pressure as he stood before his professor "I may take you up on that one. Actually how long is this novel suppose to be? And you said it could be about anything so can mine be. fiction ?" Elliot glanced at his watch. I have a meeting with the twins principal and Ill have to go check on mother.

message 23: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean smiled as she saw he relaxed and wrote her number neatly on a blue post-it-note and handed it to him "text me if you have a place and time we can meet up." she said curious as to what his story would be about. "I believe that you should write to your hearts desire, if I give a length requirement most would stop there and the novels wouldn't be good, of course, fiction is fine " she said

message 24: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot raised an curious eyebrow as he took the number. "You sure about giving me your number? This wouldn't be unprofessional?"An small smile came over his lips at the fact that a professor was giving him her number "O and do you mind if we text? Also do yoy have a certain time where I can't call because I work late and I tend to be up around twelve at night" He pocketed the number making a mental note to text her. Then he paused in putting the paper into his pocket. Taken out his phone, he quickly types in her number. He then sents her a text with. a smiley face.

message 25: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments "I suppose it could be considered unprofessional, but I'm providing a student with help so I don't see the issue with it" she said as she looked back up at him. she wondered what he thought of her action. "You can text id call whenever you want, though I may not be able to respond right away, I will whenever I am available" she smiled a bit as she heard her phone vibrate in her desk and she stood " I have somewhere to be so ill he talking to you later Elliot"

message 26: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot pocketed his phone and the piece of paper. "Yea catch you later"Elliot had turned sideways to leave "Just one more thing: I may not be in class the next time we meet. I uh have an appointment "Elliot had thought about his checking up on his mother tomorrow that would require him to stay for most of the day until his younger siblings got out of school. This class was his only in-person class besides the other online classes he had so Elliot didn't felt too bad about missing this class. Once he said what he said he turned and walked out of the classroom.

message 27: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean smiled "alright thanks for letting me know, see ya" she said and watched him leave. she knew he had lied once again, then again she could tell that there was truth hidden in the lie. she sighed and grabbed her phone from her desk, smiling as she opened the message he had Sent, just a smiley. she adjusted her clothing and then walked out of the classroom and unto the sidewalk, filled with other college students. if she had been wearing unprofessional clothing and perfect appearance she would fit right in

message 28: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot had head out to the parking lot, and he jumped right into his car. He headed to the library to do some other work,since the majority of his classes were online. His plans included him working on school work for a few hours, then going food shopping, returning home to wait for his siblings to get home, then remaining home until his father got home so he could head off to work for the night. He would work until early morning and get off in time to sleep for two hours so he could get up to fix breakfast, and start the routine over again. He entered the library after parking. Once he walked in he went to an computer and he started to work.

message 29: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments Caillean was hungry so she started to look for someone that looked appetizing to her, but all eye could think about was the smell of Elliot's blood. eventually, she found an attractive female with blonde hair and bright blue eyes 'she will do' she thought to herself. caillean approached the girl gazing directly into her eyes "come with me..." caillean said. as if under a trance, the other girl smiled brightly and followed caillean into a secluded alleyway that looked quite dark and dreary. soon enough caillean sank her range into the girls neck. at first the girl struggled but soon enough she relaxed in caillean's arms. caillean hadn't reaalized hoe thirsty she was. she drank and drank and drank. as caillean pulled away the girl wasn't even breathing. caillean's eyes went wide "shit!" she said. she could tell it was too late, she had taken too much blood.

message 30: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot had forgot his book in his car, and he needed his book to do his work. He reluctantly turns around to head back out of the library. Once outside, he headed straight to his car and retrieved his book. He started back inside when an small voice tells him to stop. An dark alley had laid off to his side, and he turned his head in the direction of the alley. At first, Elliot had seen nothing, but than he saw something moved. Naturally he wanted to see what it was as he was use to finding stray cats or dogs to rescue whenever he seen them with his younger siblings. Straining his eyes, he sees two eyes that seem to be on the form or a person instead of an animal. Walking over, "Hello?" He was now standing in front of the alley trying to see. He recognized the body as an female. "Are you alright, Miss?"

message 31: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments Caillean licked her lips of the dead girls blood. 'she had a family... people who loved her... she probably had a great life... and I just took that all away' she thought to herself, tears of blood threatening to escape her eyes. she almost jumped out of her skin when she heard Elliot's voice, she cursed herself. "go away" she said, her voice filled with panic. 'the only way out of this is running...' she thought

message 32: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

(Was that too soon?)

message 33: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments (no that's fine, I was thinking that he sees the body when he approaches and he's about to run but she grabs him and manipulates his mind to forget)

message 34: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

(Cool just making sure:))

"Miss Caillean?"Elliot knew he recognized a female body frame. He took several steps forward in a relaxed manner. He had released a breath he had been holding since he saw the eyes.An grin started to spread over his face. "What are you doing in an alley?"Elliot eyes drifted to an lump that laid on the ground beside Caillean. Walking closer, the grin slowly faded to an frown and later to an fearful expression. What is this? It was then that he recognized the lump form as an female-a woman-a lifeless one. He stopped and for a few seconds he stares. "What??"He looked up at his professor. The thought that she was an murder was just so unbearable. He shakes his head slowly take a step back "No" He then turned and took a sprang toward the entry.

message 35: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments Caillean was tense, barely holding it together, wishing with all her dead heart that he would just go and not see what she had done."No, don't" she said as he approached her but it was too late. she seemed to be so unfortunate. she quickly grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall with inhuman strength and speed "No, no. calm down" she said, tears of blood beginning to fall down her cheeks. she knew the only way was to make him forget but she hated tampering with peoples minds

message 36: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Her pull had knocked the wind from his windpipes. He winced a little when she pushed him against the wall with inhuman strength. His heart was beating as fast as an race horse.Clenching his teeth, he struggled violently against her hold. "Let me go"He didn't want to be here, not with her. Elliot did catch the red tears that fell down her cheeck as he tried to move her grip from his shirt. For a second he stopped to stare only to starts struggling again. "Help!"He yells for someone anyone even.

message 37: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean slid her hand over his mouth before he could get the whole word out. she was greatly saddened that she was about to do this. she stared directly into his eyes "You were going for a walk, and you saw me come just within the darkness of an alleyway crying, you asked what was wrong but I told you to leave me alone. I ran off. there was no dead body... no blood tears... nothing unordinary" she said. it was the only thing that she could think of. then she let him go. she grabbed the body and disappeared within a second

message 38: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot eyes widen when he felt Caillean hand covered his mouth. He tried to move away from her hand but he found he could not. Then her eyes met his own. It was as if her eyes seemed to glow a shade brighter than normal. For a second, Elliot relaxed just a little. He felt an strong pull at his mind as Caillean started to alter his mind. It was as if he fell into a drug induce haze. All he could do was nod his head. And just like that it was over. He snaps out of it seeing nothing. "Miss. Caillean why was she running? What happened?" He gets up slowly holding the side of his head. Then he glanced at the area where the dead body had been early not recalling a thing. He than started out the alley making sure to pick up his book on his way out.

message 39: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean ran off the college campus, fast enough to where a person would only see her if they were expecting her to run by. after many miles she burried the body in a secluded forest. her hands were filthy and she didn't know what to do with herself. what if she did it again? she took her time going back to her apartment and once she was there she texted Elliot 'hey' she didn't really think it was a good idea but she felt as if she needed to get into contact with him. oddly enough she missed him, todays events.really messed with her mind

message 40: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot were back to his car. He would have went back into the library but an headache had occur to cause him to give up his schedule for today to go home. He arrives at home and gets out the car. Walking into the house, he drops his stuff on a nearby chair and headed into the kitchen. He found some pain killers and swallows them down with some water. Hanging over the sink he hears his phone and goes to it. Seeing the text, he smiles thinking that he now had a chance to find out what happened. "Hey, what happened back there?Are you ok?"He texted back.

message 41: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean smiled softly as he got his reply. she was glad she had him to talk to for now. "I'm fine... I just saw something. I was wondering when and where you wanted to meet up" she quickly hit the send button and glanced around her apartment. she turned on all the lights slowly walking around as age waited for him to reply. her apartment was big for one person. it had two bedrooms, a half bath, a master bath, a nice kitchen, and a large hangout/loving area. practically everything was black, grey, and white. everything was modern yet due to the lack of brought colors it could be seen as depressing

message 42: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot lets out a breathe after he read the message. He quickly glanced at the clock to check the time for when his siblings will be home. Texting back, "We can meet up sometimes tomorrow, but I have no idea where we could meet up at. Do you have a place?"Elliot walks into the living room and took a seat on the sofa to relax. He closed his eyes against the small throbbing in his head. Swiching on his tv, he search through the channels.

message 43: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments "yeah, I do on campus. 13693 Green Briar road. are you busy after my class?" she replied back with a small smile. she wondered if he would actually be okay with coming over to her house. she went over to where her mail came in and frowned at all the bills. she hated having to send money though the mail. she had been thinking about paying electronically but she hadn't gotten around to it yet

message 44: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

"Your house?Sure I can meet you there" Elliot texted back. He turned off the tv and laid back down on the sofa. He looks up at the ceiling. He wondered what had caused her to just run off like that. He just didn't understand why she ran. Getting up, he walked back into the kitchen to get a snack.

message 45: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean decided not to respond back to the text as she received it ,but his response had filled her with an odd sense of joy she had never felt as a vampire before. she shook her head slightly and slid into her bed, staring blankly at the wall thinking about the lifeless eyes of that girl... how she had sucked the life right out of her

message 46: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot had fixed himself a sandwich then decided to fix his younger siblings something while he waited for them to come in. He had sat their plates on the table just as they came into the house being very excited over something. He smiled when they came in, and he took a seat at the table and his siblings joined him. They begin to tell Elliot about their day and Elliot listens. Before long Elliot realizes that his professor hadn't texted back, and he guessed that was the end of their conversation.

message 47: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments caillean was awake the whole night,the undead didn't sleep, but she was very emotional. it had been such a long time since she had killed, since she was a newborn vampire. she hadn't even cared at first but she quickly learned to admire human life. eventually she made herself get up and she began to make chocolate chip cookies. she would never eat them but she was hoping Elliot would when she had him over

message 48: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot had helped his younger brother and sister do their homework and later prepare them for bed. Once he had them settled he when downstairs to make sure things were locked up. Around noon his father came into the house in an drunken stat. He drops down on the living room sofa. Elliot signs and covered his father up. He knew his father was harmless to his siblings and he came into the house after he was sure his younger siblings were sleep, so Elliot couldn't really complain about his father. He turns off the lights and he went upstairs to his room to get ready for his job. He heads out and he works for several hours until he around six in the morning before came home to sleep for two hours.

message 49: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 283 comments She made tons of cookies to busy herself and she stacked them all neatly into different containers. she even made oatmeal cookies to have a different kind if he didn't like the first.
Caillean gazed out the window for hours, awaiting for the Sun to rise. she did this every night and it always made her feel bad that every day she had to apply a thin layer of sunscreen to prevent her skin to begin smoking. she barely let the light touch her hand and it already burned. she sighed quietly to herself and got up. she lightly applied the sunscreen everywhere and then got dressed in a small black dress and grabbed a small black purse to put her phone in. she did not look like a teacher at all in this dress ,but under the school standards the dress barely met the requirements of "professional wear" soon enough she was out the door, eyes shooting her way as she walked to her class.

message 50: by Iesha (In east shade house at...), Master Head Mod (new)

Elliot woke again to start his day. He noticed hius father had woken and probably moved to the bedroom. He went to make breakfast and got his siblings ready. He saw them out before he took off to his class. He left to hhis first class. He was still twenty minutes late but it couldn't be helped. He walks into later and took a seat. Looking up at the teacher, he found himself staring at her new appearance. WhoaHe found himself watching her from his desk as everyone when to work on their papers.

« previous 1 3 4 5