Free Romance Books On Kindle discussion

Love Is Relative (Defining Love, #1)
This topic is about Love Is Relative
Group Notes > Amazon Promo - Thank you!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Haven Francis (agirlandherbooks) Hi!
I just wanted to say thank you for all the support I received from fellow goodreaders for my Amazon promotion. Day 1 went better than I could have imagined! Thanks to all of you who “purchased” it. It’s still available for free today, so, again, if you love books about desperate, forbidden love, then go get it!
Thanks,
Haven
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Is-Relativ...

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina Linton (wolves-vampires) | 3 comments I purchased Love Is Relative and I love it so far. Once I some I will definitely review your book.

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Linton (wolves-vampires) | 3 comments Sorry for misspelled words. I wanted to say, once I am done reading I will definitely review Love is Relative!!! Thank you for promoting your book.

Haven Francis (agirlandherbooks) Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Naye | 4 comments I have bought Love is Relative and I have reviewed it.. I must say I fell into deep!! I enjoyed reading it but I was sad for the end I can't wait til the next one comes out .... btw when in early 2014??

Haven Francis (agirlandherbooks) Thank you so much! That is great to hear.

I am hoping that Love Is Absolute will be published in early February. I am working right now to get the cover and synopsis up on goodreads. I'm excited that so many people took advantage of the free promotion because the book I really want to share is the followup. I'm really loving the way Danny and Emily's story and relationship is developing and I hope that everyone else who reads it will to.

I will post any updates on my author page and also post here when it is available for purchase.

Thanks again!
Haven

Naye | 4 comments Haven wrote: "Thank you so much! That is great to hear.

I am hoping that Love Is Absolute will be published in early February. I am working right now to get the cover and synopsis up on goodreads. I'm excited ..."

so true they are developing and i like how they're not developing to fast or to slow like it an amazing pace and I'm supper excited to see what happens next esp with Jason and Maddie, but of course more so with Danny and Emily!!! :)

Haven Francis (agirlandherbooks) I just wanted to let everyone know that Love Is Absolute , the follow up novel to Love Is Relative is available in the Kindle store for $2.99 or Free for Amazon Prime members!
Thanks, everyone, for the support!
http://www.amazon.com/Love-Absolute-D...Love Is Absolute