Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) Angelfall discussion

Buddy Read starting November 22

Comments Showing 1-50 of 134 (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 22, 2013 05:58AM) (new)

The BANDANA BR

she needs a bandana

I couldn't find any gifs with angels that had 80's hair *cries*

Johanna Ana Rita wrote: "The BANDANA BR

she needs a bandana

I couldn't find any gifs with angels that had 80's hair *cries*"

Bahahahahah.. That is hideous!!! she looks like a drag queen...So we should come to this thread when we want to start and discuss as we go, correct?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL right?

Yes, it's easier if we all discuss here :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, I just sent the link to Joana. I'm going to read the other book now. I'll be back <3

Johanna Ana Rita wrote: "LOL right?

Yes, it's easier if we all discuss here :)"

You should've used the gif you used before the one with girl that had the bandana..

Okie dokie... As soon as I start I will let you know..

Johanna Ana Rita wrote: "ok, I just sent the link to Joana. I'm going to read the other book now. I'll be back <3"

Ok.. :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Johanna wrote: "Ana Rita wrote: "LOL right?

Yes, it's easier if we all discuss here :)"

You should've used the gif you used before the one with girl that had the bandana..

Okie dokie... As soon as I start I wil..."

ok <3

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Yay! I can't wait to read your updates....I should have done a reread before starting book 2 but oh well....lol

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 22, 2013 06:28AM) (new)

Jess-i-ca ~Angst Avoider & BR Bailer~ wrote: "Yay! I can't wait to read your updates....I should have done a reread before starting book 2 but oh well....lol"

:D Thank you Jess!! <33 Enjoy World After

message 10: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo LMFAO,priceless pic.:D
Well girls, I'm going to start after dinner...how about you?

p.s- loved the idea of a thread, to discuss all of it ^^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi girls, I'm almost done with that other book. I can probably start in about an hour, how about you? :)

message 12: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Ana Rita wrote: "Hi girls, I'm almost done with that other book. I can probably start in about an hour, how about you? :)"

Sounds good to me :)

Johanna I'm about to start in a few.. Just gotta do some things..

Johanna Whoo hoo.. I'm pretty excited :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome, I'll be back soon <3

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm at 86%; I think I'll be done with it in about half an hour, if you both want to start now I'll catch up with you :D

message 17: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo I'm starting it now girls :D

message 18: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo who, 1st time that a gif doesn't work :X
Here's another...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm ready too! :D

message 20: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Ana Rita wrote: "I'm ready too! :D"

i'm on page 17 and i'm hooked..

Johanna I'm starting this bad boy now :D

Johanna Already hooked?'!?! Oh my!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

already!? Enjoy guapas!

message 24: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Yep :P
Enjoy girls!

message 25: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo 1st impressions girls~?

Johanna I've only gotten to chapter 4.. My damn kids keep interrupting me.. Lol.. I'm still trying to process everything, and visualize the scenery.. How about you?

message 27: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo LOL!
I'm on chapter 9 now :)
And so far I'm loving it! I think the story is so visual, especially chapter 4 ^^

message 28: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Well girls, I'm on chapter 16 and i'm done for tonight, I'm way too sleepy :(
But, so far the book is just awesome!

(view spoiler)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not getting the messages in this thread!! GAH I'm way behind but I'm enjoying it so far.

Johanna Joana ♥Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Well girls, I'm on chapter 16 and i'm done for tonight, I'm way too sleepy :(
But, so far the book is just awesome!

[spoilers removed]"

I'm only on chapter 10 so far so i wont tempt myself with that spoiler..lol.. But its only 8pm here so I have a few hours to go still... Good night hun.. And I will catch up with you manana ;)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Good night Jo!

Johanna Ana how far are you?

message 33: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Thank you darlings <33
It's 1:30 am here and although I'm hooked in the book I'm just way too tired :(
Anyway,Enjoy and I'll catch up tomorrow ;)xx

Johanna Muneca, how you coming along over there? Havent heard a peep from you ass LOL

Johanna Well darlingssss, it's 12:30 am here and I'm falling asleep. Just wanted to give ya a heads up. Currently at 50% thru the book which is chapter 24.. I'm def liking it but it hasn't WOW'ed me yet. Hoping from here on out it will pick up steam.. Buenos noches, ladies.. Over N Out..

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Johanna wrote: "Well darlingssss, it's 12:30 am here and I'm falling asleep. Just wanted to give ya a heads up. Currently at 50% thru the book which is chapter 24.. I'm def liking it but it hasn't WOW'ed me yet...."

Sorry!
Omg I fell asleep with my e-reader on and everything. I was tired, hopefully I'll get to read more today <3

message 37: by Madi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madi Just finished the book, can't wait for the next one.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Madison wrote: "Just finished the book, can't wait for the next one."

Glad you loved it Madison, enjoy World After :)

Johanna Ana Rita wrote: "Johanna wrote: "Well darlingssss, it's 12:30 am here and I'm falling asleep. Just wanted to give ya a heads up. Currently at 50% thru the book which is chapter 24.. I'm def liking it but it hasn'..."

Haha, no need to apologize. I figured as much ;)
I'm up and ready to go go go..xx

Johanna Buenos dias amigitas :D
Just wanted to touch base.. I'm at the 50% mark.. Gonna start reading now for a bit before my Saturday is consumed with other unnecessary BS ...lol

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Johanna wrote: "Buenos dias amigitas :D
Just wanted to touch base.. I'm at the 50% mark.. Gonna start reading now for a bit before my Saturday is consumed with other unnecessary BS ...lol"

LOL I'm trying to get rid of the BS to finally get back to reading! I'm so behind... :(

Johanna Ok, amigita's I'm currently on chapter 33, page 182.. I have about 60 pages left.. I gotta stop though for awhile, and be productive in the house lol.. And do errands..
So as of now I'm liking it. (view spoiler)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Johanna wrote: "Ok, amigita's I'm currently on chapter 33, page 182.. I have about 60 pages left.. I gotta stop though for awhile, and be productive in the house lol.. And do errands..
So as of now I'm liking it. ..."

I only arrived home now :( The BS took longer than I expected lol I'll probably get some reading done tonight and then we can discuss. I'm glad you are enjoying it :)

message 44: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Hi girlies :D
I'm on page 160 (chapter 26)! I will read now a bit more and continue it later on, around 9pm or so.
It's a first Johanna that I didn't click on the spoiler *must control myself
xx

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just writing a review and then I'll go back to reading (finally) :D Enjoy!

message 46: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo I'm on chapter 36 now :) Taking a break and will return to my reading later on!

Oh and Johanna (view spoiler)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I'm finally reading, I think i'm going to retire from the review biz and just read for now on. BTW Jo I think you will love this last book I read, it's similar to that Sophie Swift book

message 48: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Ana Rita wrote: "OMG I'm finally reading, I think i'm going to retire from the review biz and just read for now on. BTW Jo I think you will love this last book I read, it's similar to that Sophie Swift book"

Gosh, don't let me start on reviews! I've been way too lazy lately :X I have like 10 reviews to write :|
Oh i do love angsty book *grin* What's the name of the book?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Joana ♥Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Ana Rita wrote: "OMG I'm finally reading, I think i'm going to retire from the review biz and just read for now on. BTW Jo I think you will love this last book I read, it's similar to that Sophie S..."

:D This was more angsty than the other one, it was well written and smart, here's the link:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 50: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo Ana Rita wrote: "Joana ♥Team Dex ♥ wrote: "Ana Rita wrote: "OMG I'm finally reading, I think i'm going to retire from the review biz and just read for now on. BTW Jo I think you will love this last book I read, it'..."

thanks bestie :D Just added to my top tbr ;)

« previous 1 3