The Enchanted Academy discussion

About you

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lve2read (new)

Lve2read | 81 comments Mod
SO.. What's your fav colour, animal, movie etc. Let's just get to know each other and share out interests! :D

message 2: by Priyamvadha (new)

Priyamvadha | 6 comments Hey I am Priyamvadha. My favorite colour is red,movie,..lots,favorite animal cat.........

message 3: by Lve2read (new)

Priyamvadha wrote: "Hey I am Priyamvadha. My favorite colour is red,movie,..lots,favorite animal cat........."

nice to meet you Priyamvadha :D
my favorite color is The blue of the ocean
fav animal, i got three, Wolves, Lizards, elephants(maybe, i often change my mind with the third one :D)

message 4: by Joya (new)

Joya | 30 comments Hi! My name is Joya! I obviously love reading, and some other hobbies of mine are writing, fencing, playing the piano, badminton, and singing. I love discussing books and meeting mew people, though I am very shy:)

message 5: by Priyamvadha (new)

Priyamvadha | 6 comments Hello Joya welcome.

message 6: by Lve2read (new)

Joya wrote: "Hi! My name is Joya! I obviously love reading, and some other hobbies of mine are writing, fencing, playing the piano, badminton, and singing. I love discussing books and meeting mew people, though..."
LOL, online we'll never be able to tell your shy :)
and cool fencing, i've always wanted to try archery.
and i love writing too :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my name is Janya! I love to read of course, write, swim, and play oboe. I am also a huge potterhead!

message 8: by Joya (new)

Joya | 30 comments Thanks Priyam:)

message 9: by Joya (new)

Joya | 30 comments @ Lve, I've wanted to do archery too, though I have awful aim;)

message 10: by Caru (new)

Caru Hi I'm Carina my fav colour is maroon,my favorite movie is THG,my favorite animal is a tiger.I love drawing,reading,watching movies and TV shows,and listening to music.My favorite TV show is The Voice

message 11: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Hi! I'm Hamsi! I love to read, write, swim, run, draw/art and play flute and piano.

message 12: by Priyamvadha (new)

Priyamvadha | 6 comments Hello Janya!Hello Hamsi!Welcome!

message 13: by Priyamvadha (new)

Priyamvadha | 6 comments Hello Carina!Welcome!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

HEY HEY HEY lol :) Thanks for the invite.

My name is Savannah. I love dystopia, fantasy, sci-fi, etc, book themes.
Arrow is one of my favorite TV shows, along with 2 Broke Girls and Criminal Minds (Dr. Spencer Reid and Penelope Garcia are two of my preferred characters.)
Swimming, writing, reading, cooking, listening to music, hanging with friends, and watching movies are some of my hobbies.
I love being outdoors, favorite colors are green and blue and I love ALL animals, even bugs. lol

Nice to meet you all.
Smiles. :)

message 15: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Joya wrote: "@ Lve, I've wanted to do archery too, though I have awful aim;)"

Yep, you can't hit a wall with a toy nerf gun ;)

I have tried archery with, like, a "handmade" bow and arrow over the summer with my grandfather, he made it for me, and I used it for a while, when I was younger. By the way, the "arrow" was a stick with no points so I couldn't accidentally hit and hurt someone ;)

message 16: by H :) (new)

H :) | 55 comments Priyamvadha wrote: "Hello Janya!Hello Hamsi!Welcome!"

Thanks!

message 17: by Joya (new)

Joya | 30 comments Don't listen to Hamsi.

message 18: by Lve2read (new)

LOL, thanx for all the comments guys, and i'm sure your not That bad at your aim joya :D

message 19: by Lve2read (new)

~Nobody~♫And The Walls Kept Tumbling Down♫~ wrote: "Hello all! My name's Nobody and this group looks fun. Here's some things about me:

I am in love with reading. Reading is my escape. It is my favorite thing. Besides music and Goodreads:3 My favori..."

WOW. so know i know you ALLOT better now with all that info, i should write one about me too lol

message 20: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Hey, I'm Selia! My favorite colors are purple, blue, and green :) My favorite movie is...I'm not sure! My favorite animal is the dolphin. ;) I enjoy reading (Duh) and drawing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm Melly! My favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is a monkey, my favorite movie is Van Helsing (an old movie), and I love to read:)

message 22: by Lve2read (new)

Melly wrote: "Hey, I'm Melly! My favorite color is blue, my favorite animal is a monkey, my favorite movie is Van Helsing (an old movie), and I love to read:)"

Nice to meet you melly :) thanx for joining.

message 23: by Lve2read (new)

Selia wrote: "Hey, I'm Selia! My favorite colors are purple, blue, and green :) My favorite movie is...I'm not sure! My favorite animal is the dolphin. ;) I enjoy reading (Duh) and drawing."

thank u for joining selia :D my fav color is blue :) and i love reading and drawing too, plus writing and some other stuff lol.

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) Hi! I'm Naomi. I love all colors actually, haha! Specifically red and blue. :) I love dogs (and horses...and pigs...and all animals :D), and I'm a huge fan of The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Hobbit, Thor, The Avengers, and Shaun of the Dead. :)

When I say music is my life, really, it is. I've been songwriting and playing guitar for as long as I can remember. I aim to be a songwriter in Nashville one day--I'd die if I got the chance to write with Hunter Hayes or Taylor Swift...that'd be so cool. :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 09, 2014 01:15PM) (new)

Welcome to the group, Naomi. :) There is a poll for the new Mod, if you would like to have your vote before it closes. :) If you need any help, or want someone to RP with, don't be afraid to ask. :) :) :) :) :)
Smiles. :) lol

I love Harry Potter, Divergent (yes, even the ending), The Selection Trilogy, The Grey Wolves Series, and I really want to read the Percy Jackson series.

I love action movies, like The A-Team, The Mechanic and The Expendables, as well as the occasional chickflick. :)

I love green and blue colours, the colours of nature. lol I am a total animal lover, I enjoy cooking, and especially enjoy eating. :)

~Defender of the Shire~ (defenderoftheshire) Thanks, Savannah! :) I'll be right there to vote. :D

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) My fave color is sea foam green, the color of my walls in my room.

My fave animal has definitely got to be dogs!! :D

I like Catching Fire and The Hobbit. ((1&2))

message 28: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 711 comments My name is tyler and my fave color is bloody red

My fave animal is an wolf and a panther

My fave movie is Catching fire

message 29: by Sarah Enchanted (new)

Sarah Enchanted (fashionvamp) | 87 comments Hi! My fav color is orange. My fav animals is horse and fox. My fav series is The iron butterfly. I love music and reading! ;)

message 30: by Amina (new)

Amina Aden | 3 comments hi my is amina
i am slam
i like to read
i like music

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Amina!

message 32: by Amina (new)

Amina Aden | 3 comments Hi

message 33: by Amina (new)

Amina Aden | 3 comments Janya Hey How are you WHat book are you reading right now