Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) Mockingjay question

Does Peeta and Katniss marry and have kids?
Chezzstar Chezzstar Nov 22, 2013 02:58AM
I have heard people say that Peeta and Katniss actually get married and have kids. I have read all three books of the Hunger Games and I don't think I have come across this. So I would like to know if Katniss and Peeta actually do get married and have children and if they do is it stated in the books? If so which book?

It's in Mockingjay. Are you sure you read the epilogue? Because its in there and and its crystal clear.

The Mockingjay epilogue doesn't say they for sure got married but it does clearly say that she has two children (a girl and a boy) with Peeta.

Yes, Peeta and Katniss DO get married and DO have kids, a girl with brown hair and sky blue eyes and a bow with curly blonde hair and gray eyes. Hope This Helped!!! TEAM PEETA!!!!!!! Btw if you read the books you KNOW katniss NEVER had a future with gale.

There's no way you read all 3 books and missed this

Yes, Peeta and Katniss DO get married. They have two children: a girl with black hair and blue eyes and a boy with blonde hair and gray eyes. Suzanne Collins later revealed that the children are named Willow and Rye. Willow is around 4 years older than Rye.

Yes read it over last chapter

Yes, Katniss and Peeta have kids later on (a girl and a boy). In the Epilogue, they never made it clear whether or not they got married. They make it seem like they did, since they were "together" for 15 years.

Yes

They totally have kids. A daughter and a son

Yea, they got children

Yes, they do.
It's on the Epilogue in Mockingjay

It's all clearly said in the last chapter of Mockingjay. Katniss tells the end of her story while their children are playing in a field.

Chezzstar wrote: "I have heard people say that Peeta and Katniss actually get married and have kids. I have read all three books of the Hunger Games and I don't think I have come across this. So I would like to know..."

It's in the epilogue part where it explains Katniss and peeta are married and have 2 kids a girl and a boy with the daughter being the first born and the son being the second born.

I agree

Yes. They have two kids, a girl and a boy. The girl is older with black hair and blue eyes and the boy has blond hair with gray eyes.

Katniss and peseta are cuter team PEETA

Chezzstar wrote: "I have heard people say that Peeta and Katniss actually get married and have kids. I have read all three books of the Hunger Games and I don't think I have come across this....

You read all three books??

Katniss and Peeta do have kids, after 15 years. im pretty sure they're married. they have a girl who looks like Katniss and a boy that looks like Peeta

Nuran (last edited Jan 02, 2015 04:30PM ) Jan 02, 2015 04:30PM   0 votes
I don't think it ever specify about whether they got married but they are together and have kids, they have two; a boy and a girl.

Peeta

If you read the epilogue in Mockingjay, you would know that they are married and have 2 kids, a girl first after 15 years of Peeta trying to persuade Katniss and a boy a few years later. BTW, TEAM PEETA!

Heidi (last edited Mar 16, 2017 07:23PM ) Mar 16, 2017 07:22PM   0 votes
How old was Katniss when she had her kids.

I think that she would be 35 because it said that they waited 5, 10, 15 years and you would think that she is a t least 20.............

Yes, Katniss and Peeta do get married, you were confused when you were reading the epilogue, that's why you didn't understand.

Sadly, it is true. Gale and Katniss look way cuter together. <3:*

U 25x33
Allison Rouch Katniss was married to Peeta at age 17 and it took 1 more year (to turn peetas mind around) so 18 + 15 =33
Dec 09, 2017 11:41AM · flag

I wish katniss and gale got married.

U 25x33
Allison Rouch WHAT???!!!! Gale basically ruined their freindship because he liked her.
Dec 09, 2017 11:40AM