Cuz Its All About Dramaa.... ! (RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Here we go!

Supernatural or realistic?

message 2: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 824 comments Mod
Mhmm. I like to use anime, easier to find what I like. But which ever you wish. xD

message 3: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments I prefer supernatural. ^_^

Do you have any ideas?

message 4: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Ohh right :P
Well, I have this thing as my story. It is about this girl that is changed against her will by a friend in the pack who is second in command. he had to change her because the alpha ordered it to be done because she is a Kleta wolf. The girl becomes a Kleta, which is a wolf who gives power to the pack like an alpha would but different. She gives them the ability that when shift into wolf, they don't loose the human thoughts side. So they would have the human within the mind as well as the wolf. She didn't know he was a werewolf, and ever since they were children the guy second in command had feelings for the girl. And once changed he tries to win her feelings, but so does the alpha wolf.

message 5: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

That totally off topic. We doing girl/girl right? I am lost lol

message 6: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Yeah, we are doing F/F. I have loads of ideas, so let's see if we can narrow down the choices. ^_-

Contemporary or Historical?

But I do like the above idea. If you wanted to make another thread for it in the appropriate folder, I would be willing to do it as well. ^_^

message 7: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

have you read game of thrones? or cry of the icemark? i like those kinds of places. but i also like urban. dunno what you meant by contemporary or historical so xP

message 8: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Contemporary means modern day or current times. Historical would be, well, historical or older times.

I've never read either of those books, or watched the GoT series, so that's not much help, I'm afraid. Though from what I know of GoT, it sounds like historical-based fantasy.

message 9: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

mhmm wellbi am good with either lol. what were your ideas? i haz two but also wanna hear yours.
1. historical: have slave/maidswomen for a noblewomen or queen n at first they loath eachither for one reason or nother but then sharing something drastic changed that.
2. urban/contemporary: your girl is sent to kill my girls boyfriend becuz he werewolf n she pleads to takeher instead. does so n haz her as a blood stash n what ever else want my charrie to do lol.
those mmy ideas. what yours?

message 10: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Historical:

1) Princess starts to fall for her bodyguard, not realizing said bodyguard is a woman; her feelings don't change when she discovers the truth.

2)Noblewoman is trapped in a loveless marriage. She likes women, but has never been with one. She gets a new maid and is immediately attracted to her. The maid also likes women and soon figures out her mistress is interested in her as well.

Contemporary:
1)Human (or maybe werewolf) vampire slayer is sent on a hunt. The vampire she is supposed to hunt is actually her soul mate, which they discover when they meet. Both resist the match at first, especially the hunter, but eventually give in to their attraction.

2)Magic user tries to summon a lower demon, but gets a succubus instead. The succubus is determined to seduce her summoner, who may or may not be interested at first.

I have lots of other ideas, but those are my favorites. The first two, the historical ones, are not explicitly supernatural but can easily be modified to be so.

message 11: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

ilike the contemporary #1 xD

message 12: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

and also #1 of historical

message 13: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Which one do you like best?

message 14: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Contemporary!

message 15: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Okay, cool. Which part do you want to play?

message 16: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Umm. I like being human with weapons wayy too much :P So I would like to be the hunter pwez xP

message 17: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Fine by me. Let me post my character to the proper thread and we can get started. ^_^ (I can post her here, too, if you prefer. ^_^ ))

message 18: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Mmk. I think I have yet to make mine lol. Unless I re-use someone. Which I don't know if I want to or not. >.>

message 19: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments No problem. I can be patient. ^_^

message 20: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Think I will go bed and do this when I am not so tired. Nighters xD

message 21: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Night. ^_^

message 22: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Here she is: Lilithia Preston

She's still under construction, but I should have her finished shortly. I've just got to finish her background and personality.

message 23: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Here she is:

(view spoiler)

message 24: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Nice. I like her weapons. ^_^

I fell asleep before I could finish my character. I'll go finish her now...

message 25: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Finished her!

message 26: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Lol thank you :)
N nice.

message 27: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Thanks. ^_^

Where and when do we want them to meet?

message 28: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

I'm not entirly sure. Where are we? What kind of setting do you like? I like places with lots of allyways, old warehouses, nooks to hide in. etc etc :P

message 29: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments We can be where ever you want to be. Any setting is fine by me. A big city could be good; it would have lots of alleys and warehouses and such. We can use a real city or just make one up.

message 30: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Making one up is easier. I dont know a lot of places, saldy xD. i feel dumb for not knowing

message 31: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments I don't know many big cities either. So, yeah, we'll just make one up. ^_^

Where in the city should they meet?

message 32: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Yay I'm not alone lol. How about in a warehouse, your girl hiding up in the rafters looking down at my charrie entering. The warehouse could be your girls lair or close to it?

message 33: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Yeah, alright. Can you get us started?

message 34: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

sure. i am on my nook so i cant italisize thoughts so when she is thinking a thought iwill put it in~……~ Mmk?

Celeste LoreWalker smiled slyly as she gracefully jumped from rooftop to rough rooftop, doing backflips in midair, landing on her hands and using her momentum to propel her to a stand. Her brown and black leathers allowed her to bend and move as easily as if she was stark naked. ~ If only I had someone to share this running freedom with~ She was on her way to her second assignment to kill a Lady vampire by the name of Lilthia Preston.
~At least I have no hunting partner. Would be upmost annoying if I did.~ Celeste pulled out her two dual swords as she leaped into a quiet deserted alleyway bellow, ice blue eyes scanning the various shadows for possible threats. When she knew for certian there wasn't any, she darted down the pathway that led to the vampires hideout. She had gotten directions from her Lady Lili that the blood sucker lived near or in a warehouse not far from the Black Heart Sea. ~Lets hope thia blood sucer is a newborn, I am so not in the mood for formalities~

message 35: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments ((Yeah, okay. I don't understand why you can't italicize though. It's just html. < i > and < /i > minus the spaces...

Sorry if that came off as rude. I didn't mean for it to be; I'm just trying to help. ^_^))

Lilithia hung up the phone at her penthouse apartment. One of her contacts had just let her know there was another contract out on her. And someone had accepted it, a young girl from the sound of things. Poor delusional thing probably thought she actually stood a chance.

Guess I should head to that warehouse I bought last year. It's entertaining that they think I actually live there. She got up from her couch and quickly dressed, all in black. She could run down to the warehouse district faster than any car could get there; she didn't have to stick to the streets. Rooftops were a much faster method of travel. In less than five minutes, she was across town. Two blocks from her warehouse, she slowed down. She would proceed cautiously from here.

She hadn't lived for almost four centuries without being smart. She doesn't seem to be here yet. Pity. She went into the warehouse she owned by swinging into an open window from an eave of the roof. She stayed crouched in the shadows of the rafters as she waited. Just moments later, she heard the sound of someone running just outside. She turned towards the most likely entrance, watching for any movement.

message 36: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

(( It is only on my nook that I have trouble doing that. I know it is doing that. It just wolt let me do <> on my nook T-T Sadly Right now just got on a computer so lol))

Celeste could feel a sense of foreboding descending upon her as she neared the warehouse, but she ignored it. Nothing will get in the way of my assignment. Not even feelings. She held her ancient swords with ease, for she knew holding them too tightly would lead to loosing them in a fight. They were given to her by her Lady Lili as an honor of getting her degree to kill. Lady Lili knew she loved one handed weapons more than a broadsword.
Without sheathing her dual swords she called Ice she silently hopped up onto a balcony where the shadows seemed to move with her. I just hope nothing will go bad Her outward appearance seemed dead, closed off. Nothing betrayed her thoughts, not even her slow beating heart. This was her job and nothing will get in the way of it.
With the shadows moving with Celeste, she crept into the opening of the balcony, eyes darting to and fro for the blood sucker Lilthia. Her swords were at the ready, loose and swaying with her every step deeper into the warehouse. I know your here somwhere.... She breathed in deeply, smelling the Black Heart Sea, the stench of old coppery blood, and musty rot that clung to all old warehouses.

message 37: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments ((Weird. My little nook Simple Touch doesn't have those keys on its on-screen keyboard, but I can't use apps on it. I figured one that allowed apps would have a better keyboard...

Oh! I figured it out. Try this next time you're on your nook (it works on mine to get those keys, so it couldn't hurt to try!): If it has the letter keys and you have to hit a button with '?123' on it to get to numbers & punctuation marks, this should work... On the numbers & puntuation keyboard, press the 'ALT' button to get more puncutation marks. On my nook at least, this gets me the < and > keys.))

message 38: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Ooh, she is a young one. Cute, too. But she came after me. I can't allow anyone to hurt me ever again. She will have to die. The girl hadn't used the expected entrance, but one a little ways up the building. She was human but well-trained to be able to jump almost two full stories.

Lily silently watched the girl's entrance from her perch in the rafters. A human who can call the shadows? My, my, she is a special one indeed. The shadows of the building clung to the girl like a lover, but even they could not hide the gleaming steel blades of her swords. Twin swords. Interesting. Very interesting. She knows how to use them at least. This should be fun. And a good workout.

message 39: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

((How will they know they soulmates? something going to happen that marks they are or does she just know? (Your charrie)?))

message 40: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Celeste could feel something watching her, and it made her look in all directions. Her eyes rested upon the rafters overhead, searching the shadows for the bloodsucker. Come out you bloodsucking bastard. I am here to cut off your lovely head and give it to my Lady Yet as she scanned the rafters, she saw only shadow. She pretended to look elsewhere, but her peripheral vision was always insight of any moving shadows up top. "Come out you blood sucking cunt! I can smell your stench of previous feedings." Her voice was low, but it echoed in the empty warehouse. Dammit! No place to hide. She didn't know she could control the darkness, for she was doing it without thinking. She twirled her blades for comfort, not for show. The little light in the warehouse made them glint in the darkness with a lethal grace that spoke for her.

message 41: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments ((Good question. I've seen read several different options for this: smell [one or both of them knows from the first scent], touch [a 'spark', possibly literally, happens when they touch for the first time], kiss [same as touch], and others that I don't remember at the moment. I'm partial to the first touch idea.))

message 42: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Hearing the word 'cunt' from the other girl's mouth made Lily's nose twitch as she tried to hide a smile. Her laughter rang from every corner of the rafters. "Tough talk for such a small, young girl." She threw her voice so that it was impossible to tell where it was coming from. It echoed from every corner of the rafters just as her laughter had.

She would let the girl sweat a little longer. Besides, she was enjoying watching the soft sway of her hips as she walked through the warehouse. Probably a little more than she should.

message 43: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

((Mhmm, sure. We could go with the first touch if you want.))

When Celeste heard the sucking leech talk, she tried to pinpoint her position, but it seemed she was using the vastness of the warehouse to her advantage. She cursed under her breath, growling out, "If I am small and young as you say leech, why not come out and say that to Ice" Her tone seemed dead, but it held a trace of adrenaline. Come on sucker of blood, Ice awaits the taste of your blood She licked her dry lips in anticipation, almost purring with excitement. For some reason, she always got excited when it came to killing woman in particular. She walked quietly along the wall of the warehouse, keeping it to her back so the vampire wouldn't be able to come up from behind. "Come now, are you, a leech sucking vampire, afraid of a mere human girl?" Her voice was taunting, trying to pull Lilitha to her.

message 44: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Lily chuckled again, though this time she didn't throw the sound. "Not hardly," she murmured, landing just in front of the girl from out of the rafters. She reached out and pinned the girl's arms to her sides, barely restraining herself from flinching at the spark that jumped between them.

Her vampiric strength assured the girl wouldn't be able to move her arms unless she broke them. Then she wouldn't be able to use her swords.

No way. No fucking way. That... that spark. It's not possible. She's a human for fuck's sake! I can't have a human soul mate. Not a female human. Not one so young. She knew it was true; they were soul mates. That little spark told her that. But she refused to admit it, even to herself.

message 45: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (last edited Nov 25, 2013 02:08PM) (new)

Before Celeste had time to react to Lilitha's hiding spot, the vampire was in front of her, reaching out to pin her arms to her side. Once her hands were fully around her arms, she hissed softly as a spark graced her skin. What the fuck was that? Is that what I thought it was? She bared her teeth at the leech, trying to ignore what the spark might mean, growling, "I see, so you like it nice and easy? No battle? Such a coward for a vampire." She didn't let Ice slip from her hands, her fighting spirit wouldn't allow it. She forced her ice like eyes to look into the vampires, not hiding her spirit. Without warning, she gathered saliva in her mouth, then spat into Lilithia's face. "Such a coward deserves disgrace one way or another."

message 46: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Lily rolled her eyes as she was spit upon. Like that had never happened before. She'd gone through much worse. "A coward? Like I care what you think of me, little girl. I didn't want you to hurt yourself on those shiny little swords. If anyone is going to hurt you, it will be me."

She let go of her arms and jumped bag out of range of her swords. "I am faster and stronger than you can ever hope to be. Don't throw your life away trying to kill me. You will fail." And when you do, you will be mine. I've never had a human pet before. I think it's high time I did.

((Night.))

message 47: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Celeste laughed as she said her words and let go of her. She knew Lilitha would jump out of range as she let her go. Awe, too bad. I could have just cut off your pretty little head. Once she was free she loosened her stance to fight. Ice glinted softly at the oncoming fight as if it could sense it would taste blood once more. "I highly doubt you ran into a human such as myself leech." Her ice blue eyes seemed to dance with a hint of shadow as she feinted a slash towards Lilithia's left flank, but her other sword came doing an upward slash as if to cut someone in two. Let my Ice taste your blood darling, it quivers at the thought

message 48: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Lilithia snorted softly. "I have ran across many humans like you, little girl. My face was the last thing they ever saw." She jumped up and did a back flip out of the way of her swords.

"You must think me young, child." I know not to take my eyes off of either sword. I have fought with two of them often enough myself. Though not in more years than this little one has been alive. She calmly waited for the girl to approach her again, already planning her next move. It would be child's play to distract her then disarm her. The distracting her part would be the most fun. She smiled.

message 49: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Celeste smiled back as Lilithia back flipped out of the way of Ice. "If you were a child you wouldn't be talking so civilized with me, nor be as calm as you are now Lilithia. Most newborn leeches are too blood crazed to care what they kill so long as they get blood." Her tone held nothing, for she didn't care if she did die against this sucking leech. Without another word she swung at the vampire Lilithia again, this time the dual swords following each other. Her right blade slashed left at the leeches throat while her left came under the second blade for another renewed attack in the same spot. She would call this one, "Stirring the water." For it had the motions of going around in a circle.

message 50: by Lura (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 55 comments Lily jumped up high, over the girl's head. She spun in midair and came down behind her. She quickly put her arms around the girl and grabbed her breasts, one in each hand. "Drop the swords, little girl. Or I will make you drop them," she whispered against her earlobe. Her tongue darted out and licked her ear, teasing and further distracting her. She growled softly as she felt the spark flare between them once again.

Mate, her inner voice whispered. Mate, her brain and body agreed.

« previous 1