Harry Potter discussion

Websites > Join Harry Potter Lovers Group

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new)

Jon Snow (bigreader) | 3 comments Harry Potter=Best Series
Harry Potter Lovers Group is for the people who are dedicated to the Harry Potter series. It is a new group and is only for Harry Potter die hard fans. Are you one? If you are than join.

message 2: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
Maybe you could post the link?

message 3: by Lady (new)

Lady (bestnewfantasyseries) | 49 comments I'm in for sure...

Lady Ellen

message 4: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 84 comments I want to join!!

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I will die then come back to join.

message 6: by Ellyce (last edited Jul 01, 2009 07:19PM) (new)

Ellyce omg!!!!! 15 MORE DAYS TILL' HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD Prince comes out!

message 7: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce Greg wrote: "Harry Potter=Best Series
Harry Potter Lovers Group is for the people who are dedicated to the Harry Potter series. It is a new group and is only for Harry Potter die hard fans. Are you one? If you..."

Is it alright if I like Twilight too??? I'm totally dedicated to Harry Potter!!! I took almost every potter quiz on quizilla, I'm most like Ginny Weasley, My boyfriend would be Ron, I'm in Griffindor, my patronus is a pheonix, etc. I reele hope i'm as comitted as the rest of you. I cried my eyes out when Sirius and Dumbledore died! (Dobby and Fred too!)

message 8: by Susana (new)

Susana i want to join !! i love harry potter u got no idea how much i would kill 4 him

message 9: by Ellyce (last edited Jul 06, 2009 06:24PM) (new)

Ellyce Thanx so much for letting me join this group, Greg!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!! i think,tho, in retrospect the 6th movie was a sad testament to the (sorry about using kung fu panda)"awe-inspiring awesomeness" that j k rowling wrote.
was SPEW mentioned in the movies anyway? i dont think so but that is the entire reason ron and hermionie and ron got together...

message 11: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

SPEW isn't in the movies. I don't think that's terrible. The Ron and Hermione kiss can still be initiated in another way or still using house elves, but not necessarily SPEW. I actually love the sixth movie.

message 13: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Nov 09, 2009 03:11PM) (new)

Greg proabaly wants more people to join that HP group, since it's dying. The topic was actually first started for that.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

im new but i joined cuz i love harry potter i have the hole book set and all the movies so far and christmas (christmas is also my b-day) i got harry potTer clue and game cards! IM SORRY IF I SOUND BRAGGY!!! :(

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Brittney wrote: "im new but i joined cuz i love harry potter i have the hole book set and all the movies so far and christmas (christmas is also my b-day) i got harry potTer clue and game cards! IM SORRY IF I SOUND..."

OMG my b-day is on Christmas 2! What year? I'm 1999.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieiscool13) I joined!!