Fear for Me (For Me, #2) Fear for Me discussion

Fear for Me BR for Jen and Lkay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Anyone welcome to join, just make sure to show % and spoiler.

Jen I'm here and diving in as soon as the tykes are down.

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Mine is sleeping, so I'm gonna try to get a few chapters in before I pass out LOL

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ 3%
Damn. This definitely doesn't ease you in.

Jen 3%
(view spoiler)

I'm guessing we're in for some messed up shit!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Lmao! We're definitely in agreement there

Jen 15% and I'm out for the night. This is gonna be good!

Duchess Nicole Have fun ladies! Fingers crossed that you love it.

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ I passed out at 10% yesterday, but I can already tell it's going to be a good one :))

Jen Me too! I'm already hooked and I'm st work right now, dammit so I have to wait another 4ish hours to pick it up again. Have you checked out the cover? Is that pic a girl or a weird looking dude?

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ I'm stuck at work too. And all I want to do is read. I have 6 more hrs to wait. Boo! :(

I think that's a chick. At least it looks like a chick...

Jen The only reason I'm asking is because that chick doesn't look anything like Lauren's described and the sick and twisted psycho's (view spoiler). And she looks creepy as hell!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ You're right, she doesn't. It is a super creepy picture. Now you got me paranoid, woman! Fucking fabulous lol!

Have you read Die for Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer? Because it seems like it keeps getting referenced in this book. I didn't know this would be tied in...a series? I may need to go back and read it now. I'm curious

Jen Ok, I did some recon work on the Die for Me connection (employee of the month for me) and from what I can tell the Bayou Butcher stuff is separate, but Anthony was the partner or worked with the main man in that book. Maybe. I'm going to ask my friend that rec'd that book to me so we have some straight answers, but I'm not stopping this one. Uh huh. I'm way too sucked in to quit!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Ah, that would make sense if he was the partner. I'm definitely not stopping this one, I'm too sucked in at this point, too. But I'm gonna bump up Die for Me on the TBR.
Now if only I can get back to the book sooner. I'm so productive at work today spending it on GR. Ha!

message 16: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Nov 22, 2013 01:53PM) (new)

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Good so far? Should I look it up on NetGalley? Have you guys read Deadly Fear (Deadly, #1) by Cynthia Eden . Holy shit that was good. As was Deadly Heat (Deadly, #2) by Cynthia Eden ..... Looks like this isn't on NG anymore.

Jen Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Good so far? Should I look it up on NetGalley?"

So good so far! Look it up then join us. We've both been busy so we're not getting through it too quickly.

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Jen wrote: "Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Good so far? Should I look it up on NetGalley?"

So good so far! Look it up then join us. We've both been busy so we're not getting through it too ..."

I would but it's not on NG anymore. Bummer. Just finishing an arc too!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Good so far? Should I look it up on NetGalley? Have you guys read Deadly Fear (Deadly, #1) by Cynthia Eden. Holy shit that was good. As was Deadly Heat (Deadly, #2) by Cynthia Eden..... Looks like this isn't on NG..."

I devoured that whole series. I love this author's rom. suspense. She's the best.

I just checked and it's not on NG anymore :( I believe it was released already though

Jen Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Jen wrote: "Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Good so far? Should I look it up on NetGalley?"

So good so far! Look it up then join us. We've both been busy so we're not getting th..."

I just caught the "not on netgalley" portion of your first post;) I've read Deadly Fear and loved it but haven't gotten around to Deadly Heat yet.

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Jen wrote: "Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Jen wrote: "Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Good so far? Should I look it up on NetGalley?"

So good so far! Look it up then joi..."

Deadly Heat is good. Not as good as Deadly Fear though.

Jen 18%
(view spoiler)

I'm back on this, Lana :))

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Dammit! I'm just leaving work now. I'll be ready to dive in in another hr or so. I'll try to catch up :)

Jen No rush. Seems every time I start to get into this, random crap gets in the way of reading. Damn responsibilities! LMAO

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Alright. My little monster finally fell asleep. I'm diving back in

Jen Now if only mine were sleeping. :/ I shouldn't bitch, mine are older than your little one. I'm at about 35% but I'm taking a break to catch up on the 46 reviews I need to write. Let me know when you get to an OMG moment :D

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ I caught up on some reviews today, but I'm still behind. I really should start writing them immediately after I finish, but I'm too lazy.
You have time to catch up. I'm only at 26%
(view spoiler)

Jen Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "I caught up on some reviews today, but I'm still behind. I really should start writing them immediately after I finish, but I'm too lazy.
You have time to catch up. I'm only at 26%
[spoilers removed]"

Me too! (view spoiler)
Don't worry, I'm paranoid too LOL.

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ (view spoiler)

Jen I totally did too! You think I wouldn't be creeped out but my friend kept telling me in graphic detail what she had to do and I was so not down with that!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ I'm still traumatized by my one visit to a mortuary in highschool health class. If I had to hear about that shit in detail, I'd be creeped the hell out too. No spank you. I'd prefer not knowing some things.

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ 41%
(view spoiler)

Jen Alright, starting up again. I'm at 38%
(view spoiler)

Catching up to you now!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ 42%
(view spoiler)
WTF??!!!

Jen Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "42%
[spoilers removed]
WTF??!!!"

Just read that part. Sweet jesus!!!
(view spoiler)

Yeah, I'm grasping at straws.

Jen (view spoiler)

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Ahhh!
I don't which end is up anymore!
63%
(view spoiler)
Its 1am here, but I have to know what happens! Damn damn and damn! Lol

Jen I do not see myself getting to 63% tonight. my youngest keeps getting up to tell me he heard a dog bark or a car drive by. Well, ummm...Yeah. I'll shoot for 65% tonight then crash. It's only 11 here now.

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Informative isn't he? lol! My lil one is sleeping. But she's an early riser. So mommy is in for a fun morning. Bright and early. *sigh* No way I'm finishing tonight. I'm stopping at 75%

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ 91%
(view spoiler)

Jen Gah! I'm still at 60%. I had kid stuff all morning but I'm diving back in now!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Jen wrote: "Gah! I'm still at 60%. I had kid stuff all morning but I'm diving back in now!"

Holy crap balls! So many damn twists

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ 93%
(view spoiler)
Holy shit!

Jen Finally finished! Actually, been finished for awhile but today was the crap days to end all crap add days, but finally I can say...
(view spoiler)

Awesome BR, Girlie

Jen And I still don't get the cover art.

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Jen wrote: "Finally finished! Actually, been finished for awhile but today was the crap days to end all crap add days, but finally I can say...
[spoilers removed]

Awesome BR, Girlie"

(view spoiler)

Hope everything is OK...

Jen Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Jen wrote: "Finally finished! Actually, been finished for awhile but today was the crap days to end all crap add days, but finally I can say...
[spoilers removed]

Awesome BR, Girlie"

[spoilers r..."

We're okay now. Dogs dying are never fun, especially for little boys. Things are better now. Thanks for the concern.

I loved this book, too, btw. I love it when I really don't know who it is until the very end. The twists were fucking awesome!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ Jen wrote: "Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Jen wrote: "Finally finished! Actually, been finished for awhile but today was the crap days to end all crap add days, but finally I can say...
[sp..."

Oh no! That's rough. I'm sorry :(
I can't even bring myself to get another dog after ours died a few years ago. I can only imagine how little kids would react.

Eden's books are always filled with twists. It's why I love it. Never know what will happen.

Now I'm in another slump of not knowing what to read. So I'm switching back and forth between 2 ARCs. I hate when i get these moods. They suck. Nothing ever appeals.

Jen I'm in a slump, too, dammit! I started reading the first Wallflowers book because it was not as intense as Fear for Me. Have you read Three Broken Promises or Night Moves yet? I'm thinking of going with one of those next. I HATE the book slumps!!!

Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾ I started one of my ARCs, Louder Than Love and its very good. Not quite what I expected though. So I keep getting distracted.

Three Broken Promises I was actually thinking of reading next. Hopefully its a good one, I'm seeing mixed reviews. Let me know when you start it, I'll read it with you.
Night Moves I read last week.

« previous 1