Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Disappearance
This topic is about Disappearance
Speculative Fiction > Free eBook in Exchange for Review!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Trevor Zaple (trevor_zaple) | 13 comments Hello, friendly friends! I'm giving away my book here in exchange for some reviews - so if you're looking for something fast-paced and unsettling to review, click the link below.

Hell, you can click the link below and download it without reviewing it, too, but if you like it remember that it is for sale in physical form as well as electronic.

The Link (all major ebook file formats): http://www.mediafire.com/download/80q...

message 2: by Feliks (last edited Nov 21, 2013 08:46PM) (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) Very confusing. Is reviewing some kind of fun goal people now seek out, just for the sake of itself? Is there some kind of reward system for performing reviews? How can one review something one hasn't read? This is what puzzles me in all this.

message 3: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 509 comments lol.

Trevor Zaple (trevor_zaple) | 13 comments 1. The game isn't worth the candle. The game IS the candle.

2. The reward of hearing yourself speak is the greatest reward of all, if one ignores power or gratuitous physical and emotional payoffs.

3. A very Zen-like koan. What IS the sound of one hand clapping? A very soft "puh puh puh" perhaps? Who knows. A simple click renders the question moot, but that was never the point.

I hope this muddied things up. I'm here to make this all as confusing as possible.

message 5: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 509 comments lmfao

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2189 comments Yeah, I'm confused too..O.o