One x One discussion

1 x 1 > ΣወወለረΣΣ (Mad Hatter Zephyr) and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Hey do you have an Idea? I got one...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have any direct ideas. :) What's yours?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay and here it is this is the version of the idea in doubles: An Uncle who has always been jealous of his brother, and resorts to necromancy, (black magic) and ends up killing his brother and taking the throne for himself, even when the two princesses has been named heir. Their attendants, also their best friends, and bodyguards, is harboring a secret as well and both the princesses are hiding something as well, They all have a type of magic in them. Though when the princesses feel's darkness coming closer they make a decision with their bodyguards. But soon they need to escape the castle and they go on a quest gathering friends and foes alike to their party, where they will once be able to take back the throne?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm... Sure. Sounds good. Sorry it took a bit to respond. I'm working on my Music Mixer.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments It's fine and okay. So should we choose the specific roles before making characters?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I was just thinking we could each play a princess, and each the opposite princess' guard. We can add the other characters later, then, either of us can write for the uncle whenever the other's character is talking to him?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Alright sounds good.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you want for profiles?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Um...

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
History:
Skills:
Other:

It doesn't matter to me on how you do it.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay... I'll probably have only part of my first one up tonight... it's getting a bit late.
Is that okay?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments That's fine my first one will be up the other will be up tomorrow.

message 12: by Janelle (last edited Jun 07, 2014 08:46AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments I have to go but I'll finish my boy tomorrow.

Name: Rain (you choose the last name)

Appearance:

Personality: Rain is a kind, caring, gentle, loving person. She doesn't like so see anyone she loves hurt, she's always wanting to help her sister and her father. She follows orders because it helps her stay sane and doesn't want anyone to hurt her or anyone she knows or from the kingdom. Rain is so protective of her family when she needs to be it helps her stay safe just to be protective over them and the kingdom. No she doesn't really like her uncle he get's annoying to her.

Family: Her father, Her sister, Her uncle, and she considers her bodyguard as family too.

History: (Will edit Once I see yours)

Job: Help to rule the Kingdom with her Father and Sister

Skills: Rain decided to train with her guards help on certain weapons. So she is good at throwing knives, working with twin sais, and a bow an arrow. She has good distance in running, swimming, climbing, and self defense combat. Her certain skill that only her father, sister, and guard knows about is. She's a Soren she can seduces someon Jon her power and make them do as she pleases.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Music, Self Defense, Weaponry, Being active, and Family.

Dislikes: Seeing anyone she loves get hurt,her own blood, horses, certain people, being tortured, and getting caught.

Relationship Status: Single

Other:

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 06, 2014 09:08PM) (new)

Name: Viviana Rollanio

Appearance:

Personality: Dark and glowering, she doesn't like the role that she seems to have to play as the princess. She's not the perfect role model everyone wants her to be, instead a quiet and hidden in the shadows.

Family: her adopted family (that took her in)
The King
The Queen
And the Princess.

History: When she was small (still a baby) she was sat in a crib and left on one of the doorsteps to the castle, and the guards brought her to the King and Queen to decide what to do with her. They kept her as their own, and later had their blood daughter, Rain. Even though Viviana is older, Rain is still the rightful heir to the throne (since they don't have any brothers), and there was always lots of rumours in the kingdom about making Viviana go away so it wouldn't seem odd that a young sibling was Heir.
She always knew she wasn't related to any of them, but didn't really care, because they treated her well.

Likes: surprisingly, flowers. Especially dark red and white ones. Horses.
Dislikes: Prreeety much everything else.

Skills: She's highly -though discreetly- trained in combat. Hand-to-hand, with a sword, lots of stuff.

Other: She's turned into an odd creature before, one she cannot name, and she's never told anyone about it.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Name: Rain (you choose the last name)
Appearance:

Personality: Rain is a kind, caring, gentle, loving person. She doesn't like so see anyone she loves hurt, she's always wanting to help her sister and her father. She follows orders because it heps her saty sane and doesn't want anyone to hurt her or anyone she knows or from the kingdom. Rain is so protective of her family when she needs to be it helps her stay safe just to be protective over them and the kingdom. No she doesn't really like her uncle he get's annoying to her.
Family: (Will edit once I see yours)
History: (Will edit Once I see yours)
Job: Help to rule the Kingdom with her Father and Sister
Skills: Rain decided to train with her guards help on certain weapons. So she is good at throwing knives, working with twin sais, and a bow an arrow. She has good distance in running, swimming, climbing, and self defense combat. Her certain skill that only her father, sister, and guard knows about is. She can control things with her mind and has a bit of telepathy.
Likes: Reading, Writing, Music, Self Defense, Weaponry, Being active, and Family.
Dislikes: Seeing anyone she loves get hurt,her own blood, horses, certain people, being tortured, and getting caught.
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Alexander Martin (Xander)
Appearance:

Personality: Alexander is a strict but kind person that just wants his friends and family to be safe. He doesn't seem to show how much he loves to protect Viviana. He does protect all he can and doesn't want to see anyone to get hurt at all.
Family: Alexander was a son of one of the guards of the kingdom. He has helped his family and doesn't want to see them to get hurt. His dad is the King's Bodyguard and he ended up a bodyguard for one of the kings daughters Viviana.
History: Alexander has been in many fights that protect the royal family. He has fought so many times to protect anyone he can. He doesn't let his guard down if he does he'll get so angry at himself. He isn't used to putting his guard down. He has made weapons and has taught how to fight with so many people. He doesn't want anyone he knows that doesn't know how to fight. He will get angry at that.
Job: Body Guard
Skills: Running, Fighting, Weaponry, Hunting, Swimming, Climbing, and Self Defense
Likes: Writing, Reading, Physical Fitness, Weaponry, and Family.
Dislikes: Being Beaten, Caught, and seeing someone he loves get hurt.
Other:

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

O_O Oh my god. I am so sorry! I totally forgot about this! Just give me a second (so I can make his profile) and we can start >_<

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments It's all good I might disappear soon but It's all good.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Nicola Harrison (Nick)
Appearance:

Personality: Serious and stern when he needs to be, but if/when he's allowed to, he can be silly and kind, and it's easy for him to make others laugh. He's also good at playing the part of a Fool to get out of trouble to sneak into places of objective.
Family: None remaining.
History: His mother died just a few short days after giving birth to him, and a few years later, his father died and left him an orphan, alone on the streets. He was good at steeling and making peasants laugh for money -when needed- until one of the King's guards found him and brought him to the king to see what was to be done with him. The King instructed the guards to raise him and train him to be one of the protectors, and so it went that he was assigned to protect Rain.
Likes: Making others laugh and protecting anyone in need of help.
Dislikes: *I'll add this in later*
Skills: Combat, stealing, and getting others to believe what he says.
Other:

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Cool but sadly I need to go and get some sleep.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! That's fine, we can continue tomorrow :)

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay thank you:)

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments I'm back:)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :) You wanna start?

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Sure

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Go right ahead.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments How much detail do you want?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Just a paragraph for each is fine ^_^ We can sometimes add on more or a little less if we need to.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Okay sounds good

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Rain woke up in the early morning having a bad feeling the first on in years she's unable to figure out what's going on. She ignores it though sitting up and reading for a few minutes, when the sun was up all the way. She got up to wash up and then try to sleep again though it didn't work she still got enough sleep. She changed out of her night gown and slipped into a simple dress. Brushing her hair out until it's curls are flowing against her back side.

--

Xander was up unable to sleep like always, he's very distracted and can't sleep well. He got up feeling fulling awake jot close to tired not even till night is he ever tired. He doesn't like to be tired at all. He changed into his uniform as a bodyguard for Princess Vivian. He just dat down waiting a bit of time to pass before getting up to check the patrols and make sure everything's safe with Nick before getting the princesses.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Viviana hadn't slept at all the night before, but only her face showed her being a little tired, nothing beyond normal for her. She got up as soon as she could see the sun peeking out over the mountains, and quickly dressed into a dress that would be fit for riding her horse if she ended up feeling like riding. She picked her hair up and put it into a hurried braid. She opened her door and walked briskly down the hall to her sister's chambers, knocking on the door.

~_>_<_~

Nicola awoke in the morning, his eyes snapping open and ready as he changed into his uniform before going to look for Xander. When he found him, he asked, "Ready for patrols?" He looked around the mostly empty room. I have a weird feeling," he admitted. "Like something isn't right. How long have you been up?"

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Rain looked up when her sister knocked on the door of her chambers. "Come in Viviana." She said softly the door was open and she knows her sister could hear her. She was sitting down thinking there really is something bad that is coming up she can feel it deep inside of her. She looked up at her sister when she entered her room.

~~~~~

Xander rubbed his eyes a bit. "Yeah." He got up stretching a bit. "I do too." he admitted to him thinking of what time he hasn't been sleeping. "Since the moon went down." He admitted to him he has stayed up longer and hasn't gotten so tired at all not even close.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Walking over to sit down gently next to Rain, Viviana looked her over. "Are you okay? You look okay..." she mumbled thoughtfully. "Something's not right. Has anyone else been up here this morning?" She stopped her rambling, her slender fingers tracing the pattern on her sister's bedding, while the other hand tugged at the end of her long, red braid.

~_>_<_~

Nick frowned. "I hope you got enough sleep," he said as he started walking towards the start of their morning route. "The King sounded odd last night... Do you think we should check on him when we pass by the library?" Which, when the King wasn't in the Throne Room or tending to other matters, was his usual place.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Rain looked at her sister gently. "It feels like something is wrong that something is going to happen." She whispered softly to her sister trying to unlock the secret of the bad feeling though it could never work she won't be able to figure out what's going on. "Viviana do you think Father sounded different last night?" she asked her sister with full curiosity.

~~~

"I'll survive." Xander said to him walking with him through to the morning route they would always take. He nodded in agreement. "Yes we should. Maybe that's just why we have these weird feelings." He suggested to Nick not really sure. Though was worried for the king and the princesses. Everything was going to Chaos even the princesses uncle is acting strange.

(Sorry if I disappear i'm just really tired.)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's okay I have to go soon anyway.))

Viviana looked sad, biting her lip. "Yes, he did. As if he was sick. But you know Father kills every illness on impact so it must be something else. I should go see him," she suggested. She sighed quietly. "Would you like to with me? I was thinking about before breakfast, so now, if you're up for it."

~_>_<_~

Nicola nodded. "I hope it's just nothing. Though he did seem a bit ill last I saw of him. And it wasn't that long ago. If something had happened you would think we would have been notified immediately," he added quickly. As they came upon the library he smiled kindly at the men standing there to open the doors. They did, and the two guards entered.

message 35: by Janelle (last edited Jan 08, 2014 09:05PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ((Okay I got to go))

Rain looked at her sister and nodded. "I'll come with you to see him." She was worried father seemed to be ill and she isn't sure how he got it or why. She knows how strong he is but it's scares her the most of loosing him. They already lost mom and she cannot imagine of loosing their father too. It would just Viviana her uncle and herself. She doesn't entirely like her uncle which is the problem.

~~~~~

"Hopefully it is nothing." He agreed with Nick going inside with him after the doors were opened he saw no sign of the king. "Your majesty?" He called out politely looking around for him wondering where he is. He checked around the library looking for the king in high alert. He was worried now that he hasn't answered his call.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. Should we check his chambers first?" Viviana asked as she stood up then gave her sister a hand to stand. "Or the dining hall? He might be there early. If not those then definitely the library." They exited Rain's room and continued walking down the hallway. "Where do you want to check first?" she asked her sister.

~_>_<_~

"Your Majesty?" Nicola called out as well when the King, nor anyone else answered. He started looking around the room to make sure the King wasn't in there, and when he found nothing, he said to Xander, "Maybe he's gone to the dining hall."

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments "Yes we should." She wasn't sure at all. She was ready to check on their dad she hopes he is alright and safe. "Let's check his room first then the dining hall and library?@ she suggested to him not sure about where they should check. She walks with her sister in the halls glancing around.
------
"Maybe." He followed Nicolas out looking around for them searching for anyone that was coming especially if it's the king. His guards weren't up yet he left them have a break of resting up which was nice it made him jealous. They are lucky. But they stay up later nights and we at least get to watch the princesses.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's probably still in his room. At least, I hope so." Viviana knocked on his door when they came to it, and when their father didn't answer she opened it and called out, "Father?" Looking to the other side of the room she saw it looked like he was still in bed.

~_>_<_~

"We can check there first, then check his room. It's on the way to where the princesses should be so we'll have time to catch up to them," Nicola suggested hopefully, jogging along the corridors and up twisted staircases to the main dining hall, opening the door and looking around cautiously. "No one is in here," he affirmed.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Rain nodded she walked in unsure if their father was asleep or not. "I'm going to check and see if he's awake." She said softly to her sister. She went over to their fathers side he used to do this and they would go over and he's scared them when they are younger. "Father?" She whispered softly looking at him. She couldn't hear breathing. It was so quiet near him she was getting scared. She felt his forehead gently shrieking it was ice cold. She felt tears erupt crying he was dead she knows it.

--

"Yeah.." He followed thin looking around. "He must be in his room." He went with Nicolas to the kings room getting really worried he saw the door open and saw Vivianna. He goes over hearing a shriek. He went in "Viviana what's wrong are you guys okay?" He saw rain crying he had the worse feeling ever.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Viviana had a look of contorted shock, anger and confusion. "No, we aren't okay." She scowled, running over to her sister's side, taking her hand. "Look at me now, Rain, please." A steady stream of tears ran down her face but apart from that it didn't look like she'd be crying.

~_>_<_~

Nick looked shocked but he ran over to the other side of the King, reaching over to check his vitals before yelling out a cry and running down to get the other guards and the castle's doctor, calling over his shoulder to Xander, "Take care of the princesses! I'll be right back!"

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Rain was crying her eyes out feeling her sister's hand around hers she couldn't look at her crying so bad. She knows their father is dead she felt him she knows it. She found her strength to look at Viviana crying still. "His skin is so cold." She whispered to her sister crying more.

~~~

Xander nodded glancing out of the room after Nick left he had his sword making sure they were safe. He knows if he tries to move them to a safer room they won't. He won't force them into moving it's not good to do that. He can't stand to think the king is dead. "Come on Nick hurry." He muttered under his breath.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Viviana sniffled a little, gently raising her hands to cup her sisters face to force her to look up at Viviana. "Look, Rain. It'll be okay. I promise." She then engulfed her sister in a hug, closing her eyes and resting her chin on her shoulder.

~_>_<_~

Nicola came back a few minutes later, running down the hallway with others jogging at hurried paces to get into the room. The guards stood outside the door while Nick led the doctor in. The doctor shuffled over to the bedside, muttering something about how the princesses shouldn't be there, but not loud enough for them to hear.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Rain looked up at her sisters face crying still. She hugged her back not in the mood to argue she felt her dad's skin it was cold as ice and he's so much paler then usual he wasn't even breathing. She doesn't want him gone she wants him alive with Viviana she doesn't want her family torn apart like this. Who would hurt him like this?

~~~~

Xander stood by the Princesses looking at the king hoping he would be alright. He doesn't want to see the princesses heartbroken. They would have to get a hold of their Uncle and get him here since he was ruler until the will of the king is read. That is if he's dead Xander hopes he isn't.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Viviana waited while the doctor looked the King over. She gave him a dark and heavy look when he had scowled at the two princesses. He blushed then turned to the two guards, saying in extremely formal wording that the King had somehow had a heart attack or panic attack in the middle of the night, and that there was nothing to be done, leaving the princesses alone at the King's bedside, along with the guards.

~_>_<_~

Nicola stared down at the King, before seeing the doctor out and confirming what he had been told to the other guards that stood outside the door. He told them to wait until the princesses had taken their time to mourn over his body before they would take the King out. He returned to Xander and the princesses, choosing to say nothing while they wept.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Rain heard what was said about their father she couldn't help it and cried going over to his body taking his hand crying over it. She was crying so bad shaking badly. Their father was dead and wasn't sure to how he died either it was a heart attack or panic attack. She knows now that their uncle will be brought here to take place as ruler until they find out what happened and whats on her family will. She looked at her sister heartbroken.

~~~

Xander waited patiently as the princesses mourned looking down. He felt so and for them and knows that someone needs to find out how this happened and if there's a killer in the kingdom. This was suspicious to him. The king was indeed in great health until just a few days ago. This doesn't seem right at all not at all.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments Janelle Jasmine wrote: "Rain heard what was said about their father she couldn't help it and cried going over to his body taking his hand crying over it. She was crying so bad shaking badly. Their father was dead and wasn..."

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments (?)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops, sorry.))

Viviana stood there, tears treaming down her face silently, not wanting to bother her sister away from their father. She waited while Rain had her time to mourn before moving forward herelf to kiss her father's forehead before turning towards Xander and Nicolai. "Where is our Uncle?" she questioned quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M'lady, I believe that your Uncle may be out for a garden stroll?" Nicolai suggested, the mere thought of someone not mourning right now; having to place the words on his lips... all of it was sour to him. But the princess had asked a question and he meant to answer it with respect.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4635 comments ((It's okay just been really bored.))

Rain wiped her tears finishing her mourning side she just didn't want to see her father's dead body anymore. He was completely healthy and she's unable to figure out what happened to him. She flinched a bit when her sister mentioned their uncle. He was one person she wasn't in the mood to see or speak too. She's so scared of him even if he's protecting the family.

~~

Xander listened as the princesses mourned. "Would you like me to escort you to the garden or ask him to come here?" He asked them not wanting to interfere or cause more pain to be inflicted. It would hurt so much too much and he doesn't want to see them in pain at all.