Harry Potter discussion

Non-Related topics > FRIEND ME IF YOU LOVE HARRY POTTER

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jon (last edited Jun 16, 2009 03:10PM) (new)

Jon Snow (bigreader) | 3 comments If you love Harry Potter a lot I think we have something in common. You should ask to be my friend and we can share the love for Harry Potter.
Harry Potter=The best series

message 2: by Lady (new)

Lady (bestnewfantasyseries) | 49 comments No questions...loved Harry..and can't wait for the last 3 movies...

Lady Ellen
www.lady-ellen.com

message 3: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 84 comments I love Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Melyssa (new)

Melyssa | 48 comments Ditto! Can never go wrong with Harry Potter!

message 5: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 333 comments Completely right!

message 6: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielo19) I love Harry Potterhe is so brave and loyal, he RULES!!

message 7: by Krista (new)

Krista (goodreadscomkrista) | 1 comments Harry Potter is the BEST book ever and it always will be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 333 comments Krista wrote: "Harry Potter is the BEST book ever and it always will be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) No doubt about it, Harry was someone I used to look up to...now in a way I grew to wish of magic...I saw a pheniox once, I swear. But go Harry Potter!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter is awesome!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments harry potter rox like a trillion times
but y would that make me want to friend you?

message 12: by Susana (new)

Susana im with u krista ! no book would ever replace Harry Potter

Booksarentcoolanymore | 5 comments HP all the way

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter is AWESOME! I love everything about the books: the characters, the plot, the setting...everything in those books are amazing! The books and movies are fantastic! Harry. Potter. Is. AWESOME! :)

Booksarentcoolanymore | 5 comments hey if you like harry potter join this group Harry Potter, Max Ride, Artemis Fowl, Alex Rider, Twilight

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly | 258 comments my sister doesn't like harry potter it is terrible

message 17: by Ellyce (last edited Jul 08, 2009 05:03PM) (new)

Ellyce R U ALL READY FOR HARRY POTTER AND THEHALF-BLOOD PRINCE IN ONLY 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments YYYESS WEEE ARREE WHHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...
:D

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly | 258 comments I am sooooooooo excited I wanted to go to the midnight premire but I am on th other side of the country when it comes out and I was soooooo mad

message 20: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce Oh really? I've been begging my grandma to get tickets now before it's sold out!

message 21: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 17 comments and how would u get those??

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments Carly wrote: "I am sooooooooo excited I wanted to go to the midnight premire but I am on th other side of the country when it comes out and I was soooooo mad"

where is the midnight premire?

message 23: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce I think you just order them before it comes out.

message 25: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Morrow (SCMorrow) | 319 comments It's where you see the movie at midnight on the 14th.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments oohhh i get it

where? all over the world?

message 27: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i luv harry potter cant believe it has sum not so gud reviews am still of 2 watch it cant wait!!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments Katie wrote: "i luv harry potter cant believe it has sum not so gud reviews am still of 2 watch it cant wait!!"

the movie has bad reviews or the book?

message 29: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) the movie it only got 3 stars saying that they were disappointed wiv it

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments ohhhh..... too bad

i hate to say this, but i really didnt like the 5th movie.... :(((((

message 31: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) my least fave was the 2nd but that was also my least fave book 2

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments my fav was the third, both book and movie :))

message 33: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) my fave book is the last 1 not sure about the film its either 3rd, 4th or 5th but theres still more films 2 cum

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, yeah, movie-wise, my favs were probably the 3rd and 5th. (but I have a feeling the upcoming 6th movie will soon be added to that list. :D) As for the books...I can't decide! All of them are so good!

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments oh hey do u want to vote on the poll i just made> heres da link http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/19...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Remember the first Dumbledore? The really old guy? For some reason I just remembered that the Dumbledore now wasn't always the same.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I voted. Haha 0 votes for Edward.

message 39: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Kirit (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) wrote: "oh hey do u want to vote on the poll i just made> heres da link http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/19...

"

have dun

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments yuuppp he was the best....
its so sad that he died.... :(((((((( *silently weeping*

sniff
the new dumbledore rox to of course

message 41: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Kirit (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) wrote: "yuuppp he was the best....
its so sad that he died.... :(((((((( *silently weeping*

sniff
the new dumbledore rox to of course"

i agree

message 42: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Courtney wrote: "Yeah, I voted. Haha 0 votes for Edward. "

i actually luv twilight 2 i just favour a harry potter character!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but would the old Dumbledore have been able to do all the fighting scenes? He seemed so frail.

message 44: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Courtney wrote: "Yeah, but would the old Dumbledore have been able to do all the fighting scenes? He seemed so frail. "

i think he wud have been able 2 do them

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe. how old was that dude anyways?

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 117 comments 90s??? i have o idea! old tho, since he died of old age... BOOO HOOOO

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I see. I like the new Dumbledore though.

message 48: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Courtney wrote: "Oh I see. I like the new Dumbledore though. "

i do 2

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The casting is actually really well done. I mean, the part of Bellatrix was beautifully cast. And Voldemort, and Harry and Ron, and Hermione...and especially Luna.

« previous 1 3