Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Archive > Site Changes

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Nov 21, 2013 06:26PM) (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5734 comments Mod
You may have already noticed but just in case....

The entire book list folder is now up to date, including a new master list and printable document. The links to the individual books are no longer included. Let me know if that was really important. I do plan to add links to the series lists.

The topics that were in the Silhouette folders are now in either the Single Title or Trilogies/Series (retitled to include all series) folders as applicable.

Let us know of any issues.

message 2: by Talya (new)

Talya | 719 comments Mod
Awesome job Jonetta! So organized, and the lists look great.

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Thanks, Talya:)

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Hoover (sandrahoover) | 181 comments Wow...very organized and neat. Easy to navigate the list for certain titles. Thanks J.

message 5: by Jonetta (new)

You're welcome, Sandra.

message 6: by Connie (new)

Connie (clkea) | 8 comments Thank you...thank you...thank you, Jonetta! The list on her website was so difficult to work with. I'll print this out and finally be able to figure out what I've read and what I've missed!

message 7: by Jonetta (new)

Connie wrote: "Thank you...thank you...thank you, Jonetta! The list on her website was so difficult to work with. I'll print this out and finally be able to figure out what I've read and what I've missed!"

I'm really glad you find this useful. Let me know if there's something else that would improve the document.