Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1 > Rumor, Jordan, and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Alright so what roles do you guys wanna play? Like I said there can be a change so there can be two girl princesses and two body guards, the father and uncle.

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments I'll be the princess that's the uncle's daughter.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree I can be the evil uncle and one of the friends that they meet and use as an ally.

message 4: by Janelle (last edited Nov 21, 2013 06:36PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay and I can be the other princess, the father and one of the guards.

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree Who will be the guard that she escapes with?

message 6: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments You want to, Rumor?

message 7: by Janelle (last edited Nov 21, 2013 06:28PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'm not sure...

message 8: by Bree (new)

Bree I like a challenge, so sure.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay so characters?

message 10: by Bree (new)

Bree I have to go for now, but I will get characters up when I return.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Alright Rumor I'm gonna post mine after I work on them and get pictures.

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments :(

message 13: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Name: Alannah Hansen
dogs
hampsters
cheeze pizza
chocolate
Dislikes:
Adopted family
Not being able to know her family
http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03...
Others: Her parents gave her a necklace, that she only remembered.
http://c15122530.r30.cf2.rackcdn.com/...

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'm still making mine

message 15: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Okay

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay and then we just have to wait for Rumor and then were are ready to rp.

message 17: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Okay.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Rain Thompson

Appearance:

Family: William Thompson (Her Father), (Her Cousin), Her Uncle, and Elizabeth Thompson (Her Mother)

History: Rain was only six years old when she lost her mother in a carriage accident heading back home after vising her Uncle and Cousin. Rain thought it was her fault but her mother died of causes of a knife that was made of a deep magic. She assumed her Uncle killed her father so she doesn't trust him but she trusts her cousin though. She has always been working hard to learn how to help the kingdom. Her father has been protecting her and keeping her safe, she has helped him rule the kingdom. She gets along with her Cousin Alannah but not her father.
Rain has been caring to her family and hasn't ever left her father or cousin alone. She has been needing a bodyguard who she does have but she's scared of leaving the castle. She hasn't been away from the castle since her mother's death because she's afraid something else like that will happen again. She has a bodyguard though who is also her best friendand keeps her safe. When Rain can she tries to help her kingdom she helps giving out as much advice to help her dad and the kingdom.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Music, Self Defense, Weaponry, Being active, and Family.

Dislikes: Seeing anyone she loves get hurt,her own blood, horses, certain people, being tortured, and getting caught.

Skills: Rain decided to train with her dad's help on certain weapons. So she is good at throwing knives, working with twin sais, and a bow an arrow. She has good distance in running, swimming, climbing, and self defense combat.

Other:

~~
Name: William Thompson

Appearance:

Family: Rain (his Daughter) Elizabeth(Deceased, Wife) (Brother)

History: He lost his wife when he found her and his daughter trapped in a carriage. He was broken by Elizabeth's death but was more hurt that his baby girl blamed himself. He kept her safe getting a bodyguard for his daughter. He ruled his kingdom under a firm rule keeping contact with his brother but not as much as he did before. He hasn't been able to recover fully from his loss.
When he was younger he wasn't a prince he was Elizabeth's Bodyguard, he was born poor but went higher with his decision. He loved her and protected her with his love and keep her from getting hurt. He grew up with Elizabeth but noticed that her brother his now step brother is harsh to him. When he married Elizabeth he ended up becoming king before his brother and he declared that his daughter would take over the kingdom for instead of his brother until she needs to retire.

Likes: Sword Fight, Family, His Kingdom, Music, Writing, Horse back riding, and Ruling his kingdom

Dislikes: Being Threatened, betrayed, attacked, and seeing any of his family get hurt.

Skills: He has trained with sword fighting for over then years of his life, he has practiced himself with self defense, and knives. He taught his daughter on how to fight and helped her stay safe for so long.

Other:

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Not sure if I need to make a bodyguard for your girl Jordan.

message 20: by Jordan (new)

message 21: by Bree (new)

Bree An idea occurred to me. Why not have the princesses be sisters under the same castle?

message 22: by Bree (new)

Bree Name: Adrien Reed
Appearance: 35

Other: Adrien has worked at the castle since he was a young boy. He was caught trying to smuggle ingredients from the kitchen once, and the chef there wanted to have his hand chopped off for such a crime. The princess at the castle had rushed in, and pleaded that Adrien was only hungry and needed help. Since this kind thing that the princess has done for him, he has devoted his life to keeping her safe and doing anything that she requests of him. He has gotten stronger since that day, and he has learned to fend for himself and others now.
-
Name: Sebastian Thompson
Appearance:

Other: Sebastian has always been a deceiving man who’s been willing to do anything to achieve his dreams. Putting others in harm’s way is another thing that he’d be willing to do if it came to it. His brother had always been a favorite between their parents and the servants in the castle. As head of military and battle tactics, Sebastian has a considerable amount of power, but not as much as the king. That is what irritates him so. When others have something that he doesn’t, he’s beyond angered.
-
Name: Lauren Posely
Appearance:

Other: Lauren is not a royal like her best friend, but she does not need to be living in a castle to be happy. Her family and herself run a medical treatment center for the wounded and ill. Lauren has a natural desire to want to help, and she strongly opposes going to war. She knows how to fight only because she desired to know how to defend herself since she was attacked once by a mugger. Her kind and warm nature would never lead anyone to believe that she is anything but peaceful.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments That's what I was thinking it seems to be easier. I'm still making a bodyguard.

message 24: by Jordan (new)

message 25: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments :(

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Kay sorry I had such a busy day. I just got home from watching catching Fire.. I'm making my boy will be done in ten minutes.

message 27: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments :( *shuns you*

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: James Martin

Appearance:

Family: James was born as an orphan his parents died when he was a month old. He was raised by a guard and his wife. He grew up training to be a bodyguard for the Royal family.

History: James considers everyone to be family to him. His life is an open book nothing is really hard to find out. He doesn't like to keep secrets unless he has to then he will. He has been a bodguard for years. He helped out everyone he can, and is comitted to helping who he needs to protect.

Likes: Sword fight, family, friends, running, fighting, protecting, and swimming.

Dislikes: Blood of his family to be shed. Loosing someone he's in love with and losing a fight.

Skills: Sword Fight, Running, Jumping, Climbing, Horseback riding, Swimming, and fighting.

Other:

message 29: by Bree (new)

Bree Do we have all of the characters that is needed?

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I think so:)

message 31: by Bree (new)

Bree So if to clarify, just in case I have missed something:
Janelle's girl character is a princess
Jordan's girl character is a princess
My body guard is in love with Janelle's princess
Janelle's body guard is in love with Jordan's princess
The princesses are sisters
Janelle's father character is the father of both princesses
My uncle character is the evil uncle that kills his father
Is this correct?

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments That's correct. I'm not sure if Jordan will post.

message 33: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments :( Sowwy

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments It's okay Jordan sorry I got a bit annoyed yesterday night it was just a real harsh day. But I'm ready to rp with you and Rumor.

message 35: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments It's fine. I've had a bad day.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'm sorry about that.

message 37: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments It's more like my life is a living hell.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Why?

message 39: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments It's very long story

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Message me about it.. I have time to listen.

message 41: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments :) Okay! Hey want to do the rp with the body guard and Alannah?

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments :) On a separate rp?

message 43: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments On here, then when Rumor gets on, you can do it with her.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I think that would be a bit confusing. Because I don't want to start without her then we start posting with a random order and it won't make real sense.

message 45: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments Can we then do a rp, I'm really bored.

message 46: by Janelle (last edited Nov 23, 2013 09:10PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments We can on a separate thread

message 47: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 1146 comments okay

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay I can make it if you want?

message 49: by Jordan (new)

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'll try to be on tomorrow but I jut need to go,p, I'm exhausted and tired.

« previous 1