Warriors: Clans of Destiny~ Warriors Cats RP~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring trotted out of camp with Heartstar.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar followed Ivyspring out if camp and into ThunderClan territory.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where should we hunt?" Ivyspring indicatd the many paths made by paws.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar shrugged. "Wherever you want."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring headed towards an oak tree and stopped. She shrunk down onto her belly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar padded away from Ivyspring and into the brush. She spotted a fat squirrel sitting on a tree root. She crouched down and stalked forward silently. She pounced a heartbeat early but still made the catch.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring ignored Heartstar and concentrated on a mousr. She sprang at it, her strong hind legs pushing back and sank her teeth into its back. "That's GRACEFUL hunting for you," she teased.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar brought down a sparrow and a robin. She gathered up her catch and carried it back to where she last saw Ivyspring.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, nice catch."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you," Heartstar meowed. "Shall we head back to camp then?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure thing," Ivyspring nodded.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar picked up her catch and carried it into camp.
((Cont. in Camp))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring chased after Heartstar. "Wait....can you carry my prey to camp? Um...there's something I have to do."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar turned. She nodded, "Very well." She stretched her jaws as far as they could go and carried Ivyspring's prey into camp.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring watched her go, then slowly turned towards WindClan territory.

Whitestream headed towards the stream, she and her littermate's meeting place...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

At the stream, Ivyspring saw a familiar white she-cat coming out from the moor. "Whitestream!" She smiled at her littermate. "Hi!" Then she frowned. "Are you having trouble with your Clan? I haven't seen you since last half-moon!"

Whitestream shifted. "WindClan...I can't always sneak out. But...I know I made the right choice, moving there as an apprentice."

"But why?" Ivyspring asked. "You're. ThunderClan, without the tiniest whisker of WindClan blood! Why do you want to run around that moor-" She stopped herself. She had been about to say ,"Chasing those dumb rabbits!"

Whitestrean sighed. "I don't know. But I prefer the wide, open moors to that closed in forest. Anyway, that's not why I said I'd meet you at that Gathering. I'm afraid..." she couldn't say it. She choked it out. "I can't meet you anymore."

Ivyspring looked nervous. "Why?"

"Because I can't live like this!" Whitestream exploded. "Those night meetings, causing me to have clumsy hunting, Clanmates looking at me funny! I can't be torn between you and my Clan. I chose this many moons ago. I now choose-" she choked back the words. "I choose my Clan- my new Clan- over you." She turned and fled, not waiting for Ivyspring's reaction.

Ivyspring sighed and turned towards camp. She'd been expecting this! A cry of panic rose in the moring. "Why couldn't I prevent it!" She wailed, and turned and ran to camp.