Warriors: Clans of Destiny~ Warriors Cats RP~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Terra (new)

Terra Hollowkit pounced on a leaf as it fluttered by, pretending it was a large rabbit. "Yes! I, the great Hollowkit, have brought down this mighty beast! Cower in terror at my strength!" He exclaimed, puffing out his chest. Firekit giggled, blue eyes gleaming. "More like laugh at how funny you look." She mewed, and Hollowkit frowned at her.

message 3: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 266 comments Mod
Appleflower padded out of the medicine den, and looked around. It was a lovely day. The sun was shining brightly, and Appleflower was happy that leaf-bare was over. She enjoyed the sunshine. She saw Hollowkit and Firekit, and greeted them. "Hello Hollowkit and Firekit" she meowed happily. She sighed, thinking about her brother, Redclaw, who she wished was part of ThunderClan. Instead, he's part of ShadowClan.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring walked about, enjoying the bustling camp. ((I'm in a rant mood. IFYOUWATCHAURORACLANLOOKITUPONYOUTUBETHEFIRSTVIDEOSAREREALLYBADANIMATIONBUTTHEYGETBETTERTHEYAREALMOSTAMIXBETWEENSCI-FIANDWARRIORSANDSUPERCOOLTHEYWILLCHILLYOURBONESTHEYARESOAWESOMELYCREEPYPLEASEWATCHADDDMOREVIEWSCAN'TWAITFOREPUSODE6...Out of rant mood. But watch those video! You won't be disappointed. Oh, and watch SSS warriors and Dimstar's past. I'm begging you.))

message 5: by Terra (new)

Terra ((Cool! :) I'll try to look it up if I have time tomorrow.))

"Hi Appleflower!" Firekit said, smiling. Hollowkit said, "Hi! Are you going somewhere? Is it going to be dangerous? Where are you going? Can I come with you?"

message 6: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (last edited Nov 22, 2013 07:05PM) (new)

''Oh Hollowkit, I wish I can go see my brother.'' ''He's part of ShadowClan, and his name is Redclaw.'' ''You probably don't know him'' Appleflower replied. ''And even if I was going to see him, I don't think you should come with me because ShadowClan might get angry if we trespass in their territory'' she added.

message 7: by Terra (new)

Terra Hollowkit sighed. "All the adults get to do the cool stuff." He muttered. "Hey, what happened to 'I'm the mighty Hollowkit' ?" Firekit said, poking her brother with a paw. "We do all sorts of cool things together. Remember the time when we tracked the pair of mice that was chewing a hole in the nursery?"
"Yeah! That was cool!" Hollowkit agreed. "The adults killed the mice, though."

message 8: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Appleflower sighed. ''Ok, I guess you can come, just be by me at all times'' she said. ''Just don't get too curious to explore ShadowClan's territory'' she said.

message 9: by Terra (new)

Terra Hollowkit's ears perked up. "Really? Awesome!"
"Wait, what if they catch us? We wouldn't really have an excuse for going into ShadowClan territory." Firekit said, gesturing to Hollowkit and herself. "You're a medicine cat, so you can do that. But we're just kits."

message 10: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''I'll just say I came to see my brother, Redclaw, and these two kits are just with me'' Appleflower explained. ''And I'll also say that we mean no harm'' she added.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring frowned. "Go in SHADOWCLAN territory? I know about Redclaw, but-" she stopped herself. This wasn't her businessd. But the kits....she sighed.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar padded out of her den and went over to the group of cats. "What's going on here?" She asked.

Pinekit and Oakkit tumbled out of the nursery in a play wrestle. They broke apart and stared up at their leader with wide eyes.

message 13: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''I know what you're going to say Ivyspring'' Appleflower said. ''I know I shouldn't trespass in ShadowClan territory, but I haven't seen Redclaw in so long, he's my brother, and I love him, even if he's in ShadowClan.'' ''And don't worry about the kits, I'll protect them'' she said.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar turned and stared at Appleflower. "You're taking the kits out of camp!?" She exclaimed, "you have got to be kidding me Appleflower. You're a medicine cat and you know kits aren't aloud to leave camp." She meowed gently.

message 15: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''In know, I'm sorry Heartstar'' Appleflower said with disappointment in her voice. ''I didn't want them to go, but they asked me to come with them'' she said softly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"And you should've said no." Heartstar meowed keeping her temper under control.

message 17: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (last edited Nov 24, 2013 04:28PM) (new)

Appleflower turned to Hollowkit and Firekit. ''Guys, you're only kits, and actually, I don't think it's safe for you two to come with me'' she confronted them. ''I'm sorry'' she whispered to them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your right, it's not safe. We can't trust those ShadowClan"-Heartstar cut herself off from saying savages when she remembered Appleflower's brother Redclaw-"cats."

message 19: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''But I know I can trust Redclaw.'' ''He would never try to hurt me, because he loves me, to'' Appleflower said. ''But we can't trust the others'' she agreed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"But I don't know if he wouldn't hurt the kits," Heartstar meowed. "Nightstar would probably hold them prisoner and raise them in ShadowClan." She shuddered at the thought.

message 21: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (last edited Nov 24, 2013 04:39PM) (new)

''Nightstar'' Appleflower growled. ''I despise that ShadowClan cat'' she hissed. ''I would never trust her'' she added.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nightstar's a girl...))

"I feel the same way," Heartstar nodded.

message 23: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

((Sorry...))

''Redclaw is the only ShadowClan cat I trust'' Appleflower said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't trust any of them," Heartstar growled.

message 25: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''Just the thought of them makes me mad'' Appleflower said.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes me too," Heartstar agreed.

message 27: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''What do you think of the other Clans?" Appleflower asked.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar shrugged. "I don't know," she meowed. "I usually pay attention to our enemies. Not our allies."

message 29: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

''Oh'' Appleflower said. ''They seem to be nice to us'' she added.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"You never know," Heartstar meowed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring looked up at her leader. "I agree that we cannot trust any other ShadowClan cat than Redclaw. I suggest that they choose a meeting place in between our territories. Far-" she shuddered. "From the ShadowClan camp. And some place not frequently patrolled."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar turned to her deputy. "I also agree," she turned back to Appleflower. "You can't just walk right into the territory because you're a medicine cat, you'd be shredded!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probably," Ivyspring agreed. "They'd show no mercy."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((By the way, Kyleigh, will you start on the other RP topics? Just click on ThunderClan roleplay which will show you which places to do.))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Or they'd take you to Nightstar and who knows what she would do to you." Heartstar shuddered again, "you'd probably wish you were dead after she got done with you."

message 36: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

Appleflower looked at the leader and deputy. ''I suppose you're right'' she agreed. ''But I think that every ShadowClan cat knows that me and Redclaw are related'' she said.

message 37: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

((OK, I will Amber)).

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thx!))
Ivyspring nodded. "Just to be safe, though, heed our words." She turned to Heartstar. "I'm going hunting. Care to go with me?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd be glad too," Heartstar meowed and flicked her tail toward Ivyspring. "Let's go."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivyspring trotted towards the camp exit. ((Cont. In Territory))

message 41: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

((Amber, do think you can make ShadowClan role-play?))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure. If you to RiverClan. *evil grin.*

message 43: by Kyleigh , Assistant Mod and Approver of Charries (new)

((OK, I will)).

message 44: by Terra (new)

Terra Hollowkit sighed. He was this close to going to the ShadowClan camp. "Hi Oakkit! Hi Pinekit! Do you want to play with us?" Firekit asked the other kits.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Oakkit and Pinekit said in unison.

message 46: by Terra (new)

Terra "Yay!" Firekit cheered, and padded over to them. "I'm a WindClan cat! And I'm going to take over this camp!" She said, blue eyes glittering. Hollowkit copied her. "Yeah! We're both going to defeat you!" He said, disappointment forgotten.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Oakkit snarled as fiercely as she could. "You will never get our territory you WindClan flea-bags!" Pinekit crouched down next to his sister the tip of his tail twitching.

message 48: by Terra (new)

Terra Firekit leaped at Pinekit, ears folded back and lips drawn into a smile. "You ThunderClan cats will never beat me!" She said. Hollowkit tackled Oakkit, green eyes shining.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Pinekit swatted Firekit away easily with his front paw and jumped on top of her so he could hold her down.

Oakkit growled at Hollowkit and flung him off of her with her back paws, she jumped up and held him down.

message 50: by Terra (new)

Terra Firekit pushed Pinekit off with her hind paws and rolled to the side, leaping to a standing position.
Hollowkit struggled against Oakkit's weight, and batted at her ears with his front paws.

« previous 1 3 4