Warriors: Clans of Destiny~ Warriors Cats RP~ discussion

ThunderClan RP > Leader's Den

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Wildheart walked into the den and felt decidedly uncomfortable, it was barely big enough for him.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar followed and pushed the lichen aside on the far wall of her den to reveal a tunnel that opened out a few tail lengths back, she walked through the tunnel and settled down in front of where the tunnel opened out.

message 4: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Wildheart settled down in front of her and waited for his leader to speak while he gathered his thoughts.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was that all about, Wildheart?" Heartstar asked in interest.

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "once long ago i had a ancestor in the far north who was a very evil cat. he had a fondness of drowning his victims in ice water and watching them turn to ice after. one day he accidentally froze something he shouldn't have, no one in my family is quite certain what, and the Star Teller cursed him by turning his blood into his. before the ice could killed him though he raised a son with a trace of his ice in him. one day my ancestor showed his son one of his freezing victims, the son snapped and killed his father when he saw the victim. since then everyone in my family has had the ice in their blood, where a cold uncontrolable anger makes us wish to kill to warm ourselves with the blood of the slain."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar narrowed her eyes. "That is what almost happened isn't it?" She asked Wildheart.

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "the scent of blood and too much rise and fall of emotions can trigger it, though a new moon in winter does sometimes also." he said as if theying were discussing nice boring weather.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting," Heartstar meowed. "Was this the reason why you do not want me to attack ShadowClan?"

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "yes. if you attack i will be honor bound to join, which will mean i will fight my brother Darkheart. should that happen both of us will bring about the ice and who ever would win would go mad. also.." he paused the looked down and whispered, "something followed me here Heartstar, something so evil and bloodthirsty that it frightens even me. should the clans fight now it will arise, stronger, and none of us would survive it sane."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar held back a shudder. "Then the attack will be postponed," she told Wildheart.

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "you shouldn't fight at all! i don't want to kill my only brother!" his head had jerked up and he showed her his sorrow at the thought of fighting his brother, anger at his helplessness with the evil, and all else.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's my choice whether ThunderClan fights or not," Heartstar meowed calmly.

message 14: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "perhaps, perhaps not. all i know is what i have told you." Wildheart felt exhausted, way too much excitement had happened for his liking.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar nodded to herself thinking about what she had just been told. "I could cast you out of the Clan you know, and have your brothers cast out as well."

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "my brother would kill you, but it would not look as if he had done it. and i would simply wonder off and hope a mountain would fall on me, but also hoping to live as long as possible. me and my brother promised the curse must stay among us, we do not wish our curse on any innocent being." he felt his head nod a bit, not even realizing that he had said something he had meant to withhold until Heartstar had a better understanding of his story.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar narrowed her eyes slightly and sighed. She nodded, "very well. The battle will be postponed until I give you further notice on the matter."

message 18: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Wildheart started to get up and thought he saw a shadow move out of the corner of his vision. "did you see that?" as he tried to find the shadow, but he saw nothing though.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"See what?" Heartstar asked turning her head both directions. "I don't see anything," she shook her head.

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "perhaps its just my mind playing tricks on me." though he didn't believe. he shook his head and decided to cheer up, "i'm going to go hunt a bit, if we are finished here?" he asked politely while slowly getting up.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Heartstar nodded. "Yes, go ahead." She stood up and shook out her fur.

message 22: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) he slipped out of the den, silent as death, and left without a word.