K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I just saw their mv for voodoo doll and it was amazingly creepy. I like the way their style is heading. what do you guys think?

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (wingsoffreedom) | 70 comments My absolute favourite group. Voodoo doll was so creepy though >.< I love it. I really liked the choreography though as always.

message 3: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments who is your bias??? I still can't decide >.<

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (wingsoffreedom) | 70 comments ugh deciding who your bias is in vixx is almost impossible. I've loved since the start of the year and still can't decide >.< Right now maybe hyuk though

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (piczohun) I'm terrified if blood so in Voodoo Doll when they sliced the hand I turned it off immediately >:(

message 6: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments there's a clean version of you want to watch it although I prefer the original

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (wingsoffreedom) | 70 comments haha awww don't worry my friend did the same thing. And yeah, if you do want to watch it, the clean version is good :)

message 8: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Ugh, their Voodoo album is really good!! I'm kind of in love with Say U Say Me and the beginning of 오늘부터 내 어자 is so so pretty OTL
Haha yup!! I was a little freaked out by the beginning of the mv too at first but it did come out around halloween though, which explains a lot X3

message 9: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments did you guys see their cover of wonder girls so hot?

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 10, 2013 05:48PM) (new)

Yes!!! I loved it! they won too. If only leo was in it though :(
they danced really well.

message 11: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments who did you think looked prettier, n or hongbin ????

message 12: by Arwen (new)

Arwen | 608 comments I found this group with their song Voodoo Doll

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 11, 2013 02:56PM) (new)

Cielu wrote: "who did you think looked prettier, n or hongbin ????"

I find that N looks prettier. They were both pretty, but Hongbin's shoulders are very broad and you can see his muscles more so then the other members.As a man, its hot ,but as a girl it's kind of creepy. But in the end all the members look very pretty. :)

message 14: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments hongbin is definitely the hottest guy in the group. but I can't decide between him and n. waaaaa :-(

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (wingsoffreedom) | 70 comments Cielu wrote: "hongbin is definitely the hottest guy in the group. but I can't decide between him and n. waaaaa :-("

hahaha at least you have the two to decide between. I can'y decide between any of them >.< I love them all

message 16: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments Just watched voodoo doll... O.O

message 17: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments omo!!! what did you think of it???

message 18: by Beth, mod ✿ (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments I love it! But it's probably the strangest music video that I've ever seen.

message 19: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments strange is different which is good :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

The first 5 seconds of the song reminded me of the beginning of Doctor Who.

message 21: by Beth, mod ✿ (last edited Dec 27, 2013 01:25PM) (new)

Beth (bethandluna) | 664 comments VIXX doing the dance routine to SNSD's I Got A Boy. It's their Christmas present to their fans. Absolutely hilarious!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02T1N1...