The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer discussion

This book left me seriously confused...

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ When I started reading this book, I thought it would answer some questions. But alas, nothing was revealed! I finished this book with confusion muddling my mind. I still do not know what she is, or what is happening to her. I would have been fine if some hints were dropped throughout the book; there was nothing of that sort. For those who have read the series, could you please give me a subtle hint so that I may gather the courage to read the next book in the series? Will the second book clear some of my confusion? And, is there anyone who feels/felt the same way I do?

M.R. I felt that way, too. I wasn't even sure I would read the next book. But I decided to give it a go. While The Evolution of Mara Dyer does not answer all your questions, it does move you closer in that direction. I liked Book 2 better than the first. I'm excited to ready the third book when it finally comes out. As for hints, I can't really think of any that wouldn't be giving too much away....