Teen YA club discussion

About You > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (last edited Nov 21, 2013 03:59PM) (new)

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Hi, tell us a little bit about yourself, where you're from, something you like to do or interesting about you.We just started this group and are open to any ideas or suggestions, just comment on the Recommendations thread. Thanks!

message 2: by Emeli (new)

Emeli (thgfangirl27) | 6 comments I'm Emeli. I'm 12. I love fantasy and romance YA.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 19 comments Mod
Welcome Emeli!! We're happy to have you join! Were in the middle of putting together the group so excuse us if there's not a lot of stuff to do or look at.

message 4: by Jade (new)

Jade (thejadylady) | 4 comments I'm jade, I love dystopia, and realistic fiction. I just started reading again this year, and I'm such a book nerd. I love the Divergent series. I'm currently reading Prep. (:

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Welcome Jade! Nice to meet you! I haven't read divergent but I think I will.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Crowe (peefee) | 2 comments Hi, I'm Stephanie my fav book is The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I love to read.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Nice to meet you Stephanie! I haven't read host but I hope to read it soon!!

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Hi Jade, I LOVE dystopia and the Divergent series. I'm reading Allegiant off and on mainly because my copy has come yet.*pouty face* My cousin and a friend have theirs though, so I borrowed(with the intention of returning) theirs.

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Hi Stephanie, I've never read the host, but if you think it's a good book, I might.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2 comments Hi guys! I'm Emily. ^^
I mainly read dystopian, fantasy, or horror (and maybe a dash or romance here or there). I've read Divergent and Insurgent before and have enjoyed them too!

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Nice to meet you Emily'

message 13: by Jade (new)

Jade (thejadylady) | 4 comments You guys seem nice (: nice to meet you

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys! I'm Tori.
I love to read anything in the y.a. genre! I am looking forward to meeting people and discussing some of my favourite books!! :D

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Thanks Jade, nice to meet you too.

message 17: by Emeli (new)

Emeli (thgfangirl27) | 6 comments Hi Tori, nice to meet you! :)