The Elite (The Selection, #2) The Elite question

Maxon or Aspen?!
Shivani Shivani Nov 21, 2013 03:51PM
So I think that American should be with Maxon! Anyone else?!

Maxon, let's not bother arguing.

Maxon

MAXON!! But at first i liked Aspen, you know at the beginning of the first book, then i realised: he only wanted to make out and have her food:P

M Dec 08, 2013 12:20AM   0 votes
Maxon. I mean, Aspen dumped America and completely broke her heart. I think America should just get rid of Aspen instead of holding on to him. She had to fight her way to keep her spot at the top and Aspen could ruin everything.

Maxon. End of story. He's a gentleman and he's sooooo much better. Aspen can have...one of the other girls. :P

hey, who here thinks that maxon actully knows that america sneaks around with aspen sometimes and he knows aspen was the love that broke her heart, he is just not mentioning it because... I really don't know but maybe he is waiting for america to tell him to know he can fully trust her or whatever else. I think he knows

Michelle (last edited Dec 20, 2013 11:45AM ) Nov 26, 2013 07:17AM   0 votes
Maxon. No contest.

From the teasers on the website, I am a little worried it might turn out to be Aspen. Also, no ARCs (a bad sign, given Allegiant).

I agree... Aspen broke up with her already. He doesn't deserve America. America also seems to like Maxon more towards the end of The Elite than she ever did Aspen.

gina yup.
Dec 25, 2013 09:40AM · flag

Maxon, definitely.
Aspen had his chance and he dumped her. Also, he's just really annoying.

gina ik !! hes a nu since!! HE SHOULD DIE IN THE ONE.
Dec 25, 2013 09:41AM

Um, MAXON! I totally think that he is better. Aspen is a jerk and he broke up with America. His loss. His fault. Honestly, by the end of The Elite, Aspen had graduated from annoying to makes-me want-to-slap-him. Maxon is THE BEST CHOICE!

Mason, coz he's a sweetheart and gentleman too. He even stood for her from his father and because of that the king wip him. ;(

Maxon, Maxon, Maxon!

I like Maxon a whole lot, but America is just plain annoying, she goes with one, then with the other, i mean, girl, decide yourself!