Ask Laura Kaye - Thursday, December 5th! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Shannon  (cincindypat) Welcome to the group! Laura Kaye will be answering questions throughout the day on Thursday, December 5th in this thread only. In the meantime if you have a question for Laura, or just want to introduce yourself, feel free to do so in this thread.

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie Andersson | 2 comments Hi!I became a fan of Laura after reading her novella Hearts in Darkness last year.:)I'm looking forward Hard as it gets so much!I have a question!Will Jeremy get his own story?:))I hope so!He's sweet!:))

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 1 comments Hi Laura! 1st loved Hearts in Darkness. It was brilliantly done and can't wait to read More from you and have yet to do so. Am excited
Would love to know where you get your inspiration from? Do you draw from personal likes? Interests?
Thanks
Catherine

message 4: by Rhoda (new)

Rhoda | 1 comments Hi Laura! I just love your books!Especially Hearts in Darkness!I'd like to ask..what do you do when you have writer's block?how do you keep those creative juices flowing? Thanks a lot.

Rhoda

message 5: by Arielle Rae (last edited Dec 04, 2013 02:35PM) (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 3 comments Hello! Like the people above me, I first became a fan when I read the super cute Hearts In Darkness! Then I started reading your wonderful Anemoi series and I can't wait to read more of your books! Here are some questions:
- The concept of Hearts in Darkness is so cute! Its basically got a good moral: judging someone based on their personality not looks... So were they actually that perfect/gorgeous/hot or did they see each other that way because they were attracted to one another?
- Did they get married???
- Are you going to do a follow up on them?
- Who made the gorgeous cover??
- Have you ever been stuck in an elevator yourself XD?

- What gave you the inspiration for the mythology of your Anemoi series?
- Who is your favorite god? Favorite couple? Or do you love all equally?
- Would YOU date a snowman?

And what book of yours do you recommend to read next?

woah sorry that is a lot of questions ><
Thanks a lot!!!

message 6: by Nerdy Chic (new)

Nerdy Chic (nerdy_chic) I fell in love with Laura after reading Hearts in Darkness as well. It was such an original idea and to have so much emotion in such a short story blew me away. My question would definitely be what was your inspiration for writing this story and will we be seeing these characters again?

I'm excited to read her new series because she Has a way of making me fall in love with her characters and rooting for them so I wanted to know what are Laura's must have characteristics in her protagonists?

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) I loved Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye and North of Need (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1) by Laura Kaye and can't wait to get started on Hard As It Gets (Hard Ink, #1) by Laura Kaye - just have to finish my current book

message 8: by Lena (last edited Nov 30, 2013 02:05PM) (new)

Lena Dublin | 1 comments Laura, I am a big fan of your books. It all started with "Hearts in Darkness" and then In the Heroes series. Where do you get the idea for your stories? Is it from music lyrics, photos, personal experiences? Would love to know.

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina Montminy | 2 comments Hi Laura, I'm a big fan of your Hero series & was wondering if there are going to be any more coming?

message 10: by Paris (kerbytejas) (last edited Dec 01, 2013 05:32PM) (new)

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) Hard as it Gets was great book - 5 star read for me - and I have book two on pre-order - I can't wait to get more of our boys, and find out where the story leads

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 11: by Rachel Annie (new)

Rachel Annie (snapdragoness) I love the character Caden Grayson, and Hearts in Darkness is by far the best novella I've read.

My question for Laura: Do you write stories you want to read, or is your writing influenced by what you think other people want? Or is it a bit of both?

Thanks!

message 12: by Becka (last edited Dec 05, 2013 07:26AM) (new)

Becka Lloyd (kysrinaria) | 4 comments Like most everyone else, I loved Hearts in Darkness. When I heard about Hard as it Gets and that JR Ward was really recommending it, I downloaded it immediately and I could not put it down.

How many books are you planning in that series? The guys are such great characters and I love the plot. It's a nice change from my usual paranormal stuff.

message 13: by Audrie (new)

Audrie Cruz-Sealey | 1 comments I loved Hearts in Darkness...actually read it for like the 10th time last night :) It is the book that made me become a fan!! The only thing I didn't like about it is the length... I want more!!

1. Have you considered doing a sequel to Hearts in Darkness??

2. How do you decide whether a book turns into a series or not??

Thanks,

Audrie

message 14: by Smut (new)

Smut Fanatics (NJSmutFanatics) I loved Hearts in Darkness and The Hero series soooo much! What was your inspiration behind this new series in particular? Also from this series and from Hearts in Darkness it seems like you like men with tattoos, is that true?

message 15: by Ki (new)

Ki (kazamei) | 1 comments Laura Laura Laura!!! Welcome~ LOL

What do you plan after Hard Ink?? Are there just going to be 4 books in the series plus the novellas only?

message 16: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Mouhot (klmouhot09) | 1 comments Hello Laura! I know most people here started with 'Hearts in darkness' and I'm no different lol. LOVE that novella! I'm terrified of small dark spaces too and I thought you described that choking panic of being suddenly in a small AND dark space exceptionally well! That's to say nothing of how sweet Caden and Makenna's story was, And I adore your Hero series. 'One night with a hero' is my fav. Anyway! My question is are you claustrophic as well? Or did you have a friend/family member or acquaintance describe it to you?

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Borbeck | 1 comments ::ahem:: Take 3: Ok, here I am So..... are there any of your ex-boyfriends whom you've based your leading men after... for example... is Nick real and would you mind very much introducing him to me?

message 18: by Rene (new)

Rene Lewis Mahood (rene_mahood) | 1 comments Unlike everyone else I have not read Hearts in Darkness yet but I was planning on it and now definitely will after all these great reviews. I stumbled upon Hard As It Gets because I got notice of your Twitter party. The synopsis looked great and I downloaded it and loved every minute of it, even a few parts that made me want to cry. 5 stars all the way. I read a lot of paranormal and am planning on checking out your other books as well. If they are anywhere near as good as Hard As It Gets, I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I actually have two questions for you -
1) Do you actually own a three legged dog and if not where did you come up with the idea? I loved all the various names that were contemplated within the story and they guys singing Eileen on the stairs was brilliant.
2) I love Jeremy. I'm assuming there will be a story for each of the special forces guys but will Jer get his own story even if it's only a novella? Have you considered Jer and Charlie together? Or is there something about Marz we don't know yet? Like one of the guys said, they'd be scary together. Oops, that's more than two questions. :)

Thanks for the great story. Looking forward to many more from you!

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) May I make a suggestion - if you would bold your questions it would make it easier for Laura to see them - from all of the praise we are giving her for the book

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (erodz) | 1 comments my question is the same as Arielle Rae regarding HID; also, will you ever follow up on Forever Freed?

message 21: by Laura (new)

Laura Gonzales Hi Laura! I really loved Hard As It Gets. I believe that I heard/read that there would be a total of 4 books in the Hard Ink series. There are more than 4 guys in the team so which heroes are getting their own books?

message 22: by Toni (new)

Toni | 1 comments HI Laura - I can't wait to read Hard As It Gets (my copy just arrived this week). I noticed in one of your interviews you are a former historian. What was your specialty?

thanks,
~Toni

message 23: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Laura Kaye (laurakaye) | 41 comments Mod
HI EVERYONE! WOW! YOU'VE BEEN BUSY OVER HERE! LOL

I'm going to be answering your questions throughout the day, so stop back often and I'll be sure to get to yours! Also, don't miss the HARD AS IT GETS trivia challenge giveaway with gift card and swag prizes! Just go out to the main page of this chat event! :)

Thanks for joining me!

NOW: A QUESTION FOR YOU! DID YOU HAVE A FAVORITE SCENE IN HARD AS IT GETS??? :)

message 24: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Marie wrote: "Hi!I became a fan of Laura after reading her novella Hearts in Darkness last year.:)I'm looking forward Hard as it gets so much!I have a question!Will Jeremy get his own story?:))I hope so!He's swe..."

Thanks for the HiD love! :) I'm very much hoping to write Jeremy's story, so I'll give you a tentative yes only because it's not contracted for the series yet! I so love writing him!

message 25: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Catherine wrote: "Hi Laura! 1st loved Hearts in Darkness. It was brilliantly done and can't wait to read More from you and have yet to do so. Am excited
Would love to know where you get your inspiration from? Do you..."

Thanks for the HiD love, Catherine! :) I draw inspiration from all kinds of things. Music, overheard conversations, news stories, real-life experiences, and yes, definitely things that interest me personally (like tattoos! and soldiers! and puppies! LOL). I find long drives and showers are VERY good for lulling the mind and letting inspiration come, too. And sometimes an idea just comes to me and I really don't know what inspired it or where it come from, it's just there. Those are cool moments!

message 26: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Rhoda wrote: "Hi Laura! I just love your books!Especially Hearts in Darkness!I'd like to ask..what do you do when you have writer's block?how do you keep those creative juices flowing? Thanks a lot.

Rhoda"

Hi Rhoda! So glad you love HiD! :) Honestly, I usually force myself to push through it. Even if the words that come out are crap, sometimes forcing myself to work through it will make me realize why I'm struggling. For example, I might realize I'm writing the scene from the wrong character's perspective, or that I'm starting it in the wrong place. Now, if someone's writer's block is caused by lack of motivation, that's a different issue. And what I'd suggest you do to get around that is make a deal with yourself that you'll write at least 100 words that day. What you'll often find is that sitting down to write those 100 will actually result in writing 300 or 500 or 750. Sometimes half the battle is just sitting down and devoting time to it. For me, music is key to getting my creative juices flowing - I write each of my books to one song on reply over and over because something about that song helps me channel the characters and the story. But I'm sure it's different for everyone.

message 27: by Becka (new)

Becka Lloyd (kysrinaria) | 4 comments Laura wrote: "HI EVERYONE! WOW! YOU'VE BEEN BUSY OVER HERE! LOL

I'm going to be answering your questions throughout the day, so stop back often and I'll be sure to get to yours! Also, don't miss the HARD AS IT ..."

My favourite scene had to be the first kiss between Nick and Becca. When something like that gives the READER butterflies...that's always a well done scene!

message 28: by Becka (last edited Dec 05, 2013 07:34AM) (new)

Becka Lloyd (kysrinaria) | 4 comments I had another question as well..more technical in nature.

How do you go about doing research for books like this? Obviously dealing with some PTSD from a military perspective...and getting ideas about how they set up their operations. Is it from watching movies, reading other books, or actual research and discussion with some folks who have had some of those types of experiences?

message 29: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Arielle Rae wrote: "Hello! Like the people above me, I first became a fan when I read the super cute Hearts In Darkness! Then I started reading your wonderful Anemoi series and I can't wait to read more of your books..."

I love all your questions, Arielle Rae! Here we go: ;)

- The concept of Hearts in Darkness is so cute! Its basically got a good moral: judging someone based on their personality not looks... So were they actually that perfect/gorgeous/hot or did they see each other that way because they were attracted to one another?

Well, see, that's part of the thing, isn't it? Attractiveness is so subjective. To each other, they were perfect and gorgeous. And part of what made them see each other that way was the incredible connection they'd formed even before they knew what the other looked like. But, to me, Caden sounds pretty hot. ;)

- Did they get married??? Are you going to do a follow up on them?

Heh. I'm not answering the first one. ;) And I'm willing to give a definitive YES to the second - I just need the time around all my contracted projects to finish it!

- Who made the gorgeous cover??

OOH OOH, the awesome Tricia "Pickyme" Schmitt made the cover for HEARTS IN DARKNESS. She's made a lot of covers you would recognize by authors like Laura Wright, Alexandra Ivy, Cynthia Eden, etc.

- Have you ever been stuck in an elevator yourself XD?

Ha! Yes, my elevator at work stopped all the time! But usually only for a few minutes. We all swore there were gremlins in the works.

- What gave you the inspiration for the mythology of your Anemoi series?

North of Need (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1) by Laura Kaye 's hero, Owen, caused that to happen. I thought he was just a cute snowman come to life to help a grieving woman heal. But then when I went to write him that way, he insisted I was a snow god. So I started reaching different culture's traditions about gods and seasons and found the Greek mythology of the Anemoi, and they were absolutely perfect for building a series around.

- Who is your favorite god? Favorite couple? Or do you love all equally?

Oh this is hard! LOL I have a special fondness for Owen and Megan from North of Need because they started it all, and because Owen manages to be damn hot and adorable at the same time!

- Would YOU date a snowman?

DUDE, if he looked like Owen Winters, hell yeah! LOL

And what book of yours do you recommend to read next?

Well, I absolutely love Hard As It Gets (Hard Ink, #1) by Laura Kaye , so I would definitely suggest that, especially since book two is out in February, so not too long to wait. Or you could start my Heroes series with Her Forbidden Hero (The Hero, #1) by Laura Kaye . :) Happy reading!

message 30: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Danim wrote: "what was your inspiration for writing this story and will we be seeing these characters again?
AND what are Laura's must have characteristics in her protagonists?"

Thanks for the HiD love, Danim! :) The inspiration for
Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye was in part the elevator at my work which always broke down LOL and in part wanting to try to write a story without the main sense of sight. I knew immediately that one of the characters would have horrible claustrophobia and that it wouldn't be the woman! :)

Must-have characteristics: I want them to have depth, seem so well fleshed out you think they could be real, have flaws, and be likable and sympathetic.

message 31: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "I loved Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye and North of Need (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1) by Laura Kaye and can't wait to get started on Hard As It Gets (Hard Ink, #1) by Laura Kaye - just have to finish my current book"

Yay! Thanks for the book love, Paris! :D

message 32: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Danim wrote: "I fell in love with Laura after reading Hearts in Darkness as well. It was such an original idea and to have so much emotion in such a short story blew me away. My question would definitely be what..."

Ooh Ooh I forgot the question about whether you'll be seeing more of Makenna and Caden! :) The answer is YES! :) It's just a matter of getting the time around my contracted books to finish it!

message 33: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Lena wrote: "Laura, I am a big fan of your books. It all started with "Hearts in Darkness" and then In the Heroes series. Where do you get the idea for your stories? Is it from music lyrics, photos, personal ex..."

Hi Lena - I draw inspiration from all kinds of things. Definitely music lyrics (for example, the line "You'll always be my hero, even though you've lost your mind" from Skylar Grey's Love the Way You Lie helped inspire Marco Vieri's character in Her Forbidden Hero (The Hero, #1) by Laura Kaye .

But also overheard conversations, news stories, real-life experiences, and yes, definitely things that interest me personally (like tattoos! and soldiers! and puppies! LOL). I find long drives and showers are VERY good for lulling the mind and letting inspiration come, too. And sometimes an idea just comes to me and I really don't know what inspired it or where it come from, it's just there. Those are cool moments!

message 34: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (last edited Dec 05, 2013 07:47AM) (new)

Christina wrote: "Hi Laura, I'm a big fan of your Hero series & was wondering if there are going to be any more coming?"

Yes yes! Right now there are two: Her Forbidden Hero (The Hero, #1) by Laura Kaye and One Night with a Hero (The Hero, #2) by Laura Kaye , and there will be two more coming in July and October 2014! :)

message 35: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Hard as it Gets was great book - 5 star read for me - and I have book two on pre-order - I can't wait to get more of our boys, and find out where the story leads

https://www.goodreads.com/revi..."

YAYAYAY! Thank you!!!

message 36: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Rachel ~ SnapDragoness wrote: "I love the character Caden Grayson, and Hearts in Darkness is by far the best novella I've read.

My question for Laura: Do you write stories you want to read, or is your writing i..."

Yay for the HiD love! Thank you! :) I think it is a mix of those. If I wouldn't enjoy reading it, it's not interesting to me to write. But of course I also want to write stories I think readers want to read. Plus part of it is just what ideas come to me at any given time. :)

message 37: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (last edited Dec 05, 2013 07:57AM) (new)

Becka wrote: "Like most everyone else, I loved Hearts in Darkness. When I heard about Hard as it Gets and that JR Ward was really recommending it, I downloaded it immediately and I could not put it down.

How many books are you planning in that series? The guys are such great characters and I love the plot. It's a nice change from my usual paranormal stuff. ..."

Yayay! So glad you gave it a try! :D So far, there will be at least five books in the series - and people have been good enough to add them on here already! LOL

Hard As You Can (Hard Ink, #2) by Laura Kaye 2/25/14
Hard To Hold Onto (Hard Ink, #2.5) by Laura Kaye HARD TO HOLD ONTO 8/19/14
Hard To Come By (Hard Ink, #3) by Laura Kaye HARD TO COME BY 11/25/14
Untitled (Hard Ink, #4) by Laura Kaye UNTITLED #4 Spring 2015

message 38: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Audrie wrote: "I loved Hearts in Darkness...actually read it for like the 10th time last night :) It is the book that made me become a fan!! The only thing I didn't like about it is the length... I want more!! ..."

I KNOW I KNOW I HEAR YOU! LOL ;) See here:

1. Have you considered doing a sequel to Hearts in Darkness??

Yes! But for a long time I didn't know what story would be good enough to follow up HiD. I've figured that out now. Now I just need time between my contracted works to write it! Stay tuned.

2. How do you decide whether a book turns into a series or not??

Ooh, that's a good but hard question. Sometimes you just know because the hero in the first book has three brothers, or because the heroine has two best friends, etc., and the set up for a series is there from the beginning. Sometimes a secondary character you weren't planning to write sneaks up on you and demands his own story, which is how we got One Night with a Hero (The Hero, #2) by Laura Kaye Ah, Brady... ;)

message 39: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Smut wrote: "I loved Hearts in Darkness and The Hero series soooo much! What was your inspiration behind this new series in particular? Also from this series and from Hearts in Darkness it seems like you like..."

YES TO MEN WITH TATTOOS! LOL I've always just been fascinated by tattoos in general! :)

Thanks for the HiD and Heroes love! For inspiration behind Hard Ink, I wanted to write a story with Special Forces soldiers that was primarily set in the U.S. rather than abroad in a theater of war. Once it came to me that they'd been kicked out under suspicious circumstances, the rest of the story just unfolded. Inspirations definitely include my fascination with tattoos and love of military characters, brought about in part because I've worked for the Navy for the past 8 years.

Jackie's Bookbytes (briere) | 2 comments Laura wrote: "HI EVERYONE! WOW! YOU'VE BEEN BUSY OVER HERE! LOL

I'm going to be answering your questions throughout the day, so stop back often and I'll be sure to get to yours! Also, don't miss the HARD AS IT ..."

Well, now that I think about it, what stands out for me are the love scenes in the stairwell near Hard Ink . The time Jeremy and Nick were making fun of the dog names. Also the workout in the gym. Ya. Although I could probably reread this book and love it entirely. The part where that gang member was upstairs in Becca's house and Nick was there to rescue her. I also like the part when Nick draws a guitar on her. So many....

Paris        (kerbytejas) (kerbytejas) To your question on favorite scene - The scene where Nick draws the guitar was definitely my favorite scene

message 42: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Ki wrote: "Laura Laura Laura!!! Welcome~ LOL

What do you plan after Hard Ink?? Are there just going to be 4 books in the series plus the novellas only?"

Hi Ki! That I know of so far, there will be four full-length novels and one novella, but I'm hoping for AT LEAST another novella. Who knows what might happen! I built a possible spin-off into the second book, but I don't know anything about whether that might happen yet. :) I am completely booked with contracted projects through September 2014, so I haven't starting thinking too much yet about what's after Hard Ink, but stay tuned! :)

message 43: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Kelsey wrote: "Hello Laura! I know most people here started with 'Hearts in darkness' and I'm no different lol. LOVE that novella! I'm terrified of small dark spaces too and I thought you described that choking p..."

Thanks you for the HiD and Heroes love, Kelsey! I'm so glad I did that experience justice for you! As to this question: My question is are you claustrophic as well? Or did you have a friend/family member or acquaintance describe it to you? - No! I'm totally not claustrophobic and don't know anyone who is. But I do have mild asthma, and I know what it feels like when it gets hard to breathe, so I channeled some of that physical feeling and emotion into Caden's character. :)

message 44: by Kristy (new)

Kristy | 1 comments Hi Laura! I loved your HERO series!!!

message 45: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Lisa wrote: "::ahem:: Take 3: Ok, here I am So..... are there any of your ex-boyfriends whom you've based your leading men after... for example... is Nick real and would you mind very much introducing him to me?"

HAHA LISA! YOU MADE IT! ;) While I definitely have drawn inspiration from real people, I haven't based anyone on an ex-boyfriend. I haven't "dated" anyone besides my husband for over twenty years LOL, so those exes are ancient history! LOL (I've been married for 17 years and with my husband for 23). I would totally send Nick your way ;)

message 46: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Rene wrote: "5 stars all the way. I read a lot of paranormal and am planning on checking out your other books as well. If they are anywhere near as good as Hard As It Gets, I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I actually have two questions for you -
1) Do you actually own a three legged dog and if not where did you come up with the idea? I loved all the various names that were contemplated within the story and they guys singing Eileen on the stairs was brilliant.
2) I love Jeremy. I'm assuming there will be a story for each of the special forces guys but will Jer get his own story even if it's only a novella? Have you considered Jer and Charlie together? Or is there something about Marz we don't know yet? Like one of the guys said, they'd be scary together. Oops, that's more than two questions. :) ..."

I'M SO GLAD YOU ENJOYED HARD AS IT GETS!!! That's for taking a chance on me! :)

1) I don't own a 3-legged dog! I own a 4-legged German shepherd mix though and absolutely love dogs. Most of the characters in Hard Ink are scarred or injured in some way, so I figured a 3-legged dog fit right in! I loved the names jokes - all those names were suggested by readers in a FB contest, by the way!

2) Yes, each of the special forces guys will get a story for sure. I'm HOPING Jeremy will to and definitely want to write it. Here's what I'll say about your suggested couplings: I have considered Jeremy's bisexuality. <> LOL

message 47: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Esther wrote: "my question is the same as Arielle Rae regarding HID; also, will you ever follow up on Forever Freed?"

Thanks for this question Esther! I had always planned to write a follow up called Forever Young. And I totally know what the story would be. But my publisher wasn't interested in it at that precise moment and I got busy writing other stuff. Now the question is whether I'll ever get back to it. I hope so. :)

message 48: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Laura wrote: "Hi Laura! I really loved Hard As It Gets. I believe that I heard/read that there would be a total of 4 books in the Hard Ink series. There are more than 4 guys in the team so which heroes are ge..."

The plan right now is that Nick, Shane, Marz, and Beckett are getting full-length novels and Easy will have a novella between Shane and Marz. You'll understand why Easy's story will be shorter at the end of Shane's book. :)

message 49: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Toni wrote: "HI Laura - I can't wait to read Hard As It Gets (my copy just arrived this week). I noticed in one of your interviews you are a former historian. What was your specialty?

thanks,
~Toni"

Hi Toni - Yes, I was! I was a specialist in Early American History, roughly 1600-1820. I taught colonial American, revolutionary America, etc. I'll be keeping a writing foot in those historical waters with a new project I've just sold - I'm co-authoring a book called AMERICA'S FIRST DAUGHTER with Stephanie Dray - it's about Thomas Jefferson's daughter Patsy Jefferson Randolph. :)

message 50: by Laura, Author of Hard As It Gets (new)

Don't forget to enter the trivia giveaway over here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

I'm leaving the giveaway entry open until Sunday, so if you haven't read Hard As It Gets (Hard Ink, #1) by Laura Kaye yet you have time!

« previous 1