Movies And Tv Lovers discussion

Tv Shows > The Originals!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) What do you think of this series? Better or worse than Vampire Diaries? Discuss all things "The Originals" here!

message 2: by Caru (new)

Caru I LOVE THE ORIGINALS!!!

message 3: by Prashamsa (new)

Prashamsa (crushy) | 56 comments i love klaus, and i have grown to tolerate hayley. Elijah is great, Rebecca is still as confused as ever and a little too immature. Davina turned out to be a wonderful surprise. I loved the storyline of sowing/reaping witch rituals. I do not like Marcel at all. And i liked Tyler in TVD i hate him hear. I am a big Klaroline fan so i was immensely pleased when Klaus mentioned Caroline. i want Klaus to win no matter what.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I think Marcel is a good person who just likes power. The power has warped his goodness :( I love Klaus but I HATE how he is obsessed with power...

message 5: by Caru (new)

Caru I LOVE KLAUS!!!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Same <3

message 7: by Joshua (new)

Joshua  | 4 comments I think The Originals is already better then TVD. TVD still relies to much on whiny teen angst. Elijah is my favorite because is so noble and classy.

I also <3 Rebekah because she is so free-spirited. The fact that she's smoking hot doesn't hurt either :)

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I really love Elijah but Rebecca is getting on my nerves now...

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I didn't like the latest episode...

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 13 comments I like what they are doing with Elijah and Haylee. They are good for each other. I wish Klaus would figure out what he really wants and stick with it. Like go back to Caroline already and give Elijah and Haylee New Orleans. I'm just kidding :P

Rebekah is to the point where I just want her to get a dagger through her again, but maybe she'll lighten up on her whiny attitude when Klaus learns what he wants from life (probably never). I really don't like Rebekah and Marcel together, there doesn't seem to be any real chemistry between the two. They act like they just want to be together only to be with someone. Actually, Marcel doesn't even seem like he wants to be with Rebekah. Almost like he's only playing her to his benefit. I can't read that guy very well... Oh well, we'll see how that plays out.

What ever happened with Davina? Haven't seen much of her in a while.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I pity Klaus. Now that he has this power, he still doesn't feel satisfied. Marcel really isn't that bad of a guy...

message 12: by Joshua (last edited Dec 06, 2013 09:38PM) (new)

Joshua  | 4 comments Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "I pity Klaus. Now that he has this power, he still doesn't feel satisfied. Marcel really isn't that bad of a guy..."

He doesn't feel satisfied because what he wanted just as much (if not more) then having the keys to his kingdom back, was to be respected. As Marcel told him, respect can't be bought, it has to be earned.

Can't say I feel all that bad for Klaus though. He brought most of his problems onto himself. Then he continually lashed out and blamed others for them.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) The episode last night was pretty good!

message 14: by Caru (new)

Caru I don't watch this show anymore

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) You're missing out Carina!

message 16: by Prashamsa (new)

Prashamsa (crushy) | 56 comments i kind of feel bad for Davina. thoughts anyone?

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 13 comments ***spoilers***

I really liked her. It sucks that they cut her out like that. The only way for her to return at this point is if they kill Celeste. But that means Elijah will have to get over his feelings for her. And poor Hayley will have to watch all that drama play out.

The writers sure know how to make a show! Lol

message 18: by Prashamsa (new)

Prashamsa (crushy) | 56 comments But i am kind of pissed at how Marcel keeps forgiving Klaus. I mean I love Klaus but still, it is kind of weird. The Klaroline thing in Vampire Diaries was awesome, but I read somewhere that it was closure for them. :(

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan (megandurrence) | 13 comments Prashamsa wrote: "But i am kind of pissed at how Marcel keeps forgiving Klaus. I mean I love Klaus but still, it is kind of weird. The Klaroline thing in Vampire Diaries was awesome, but I read somewhere that it was..."

No way that was closure! If anything it gave us hope that they'll end up together at some point.

I know what you mean with the Marcel always forgiving Klaus thing. Though, if you watched tonight's episode, he does seem to rebel more. At least there's that. Lol

And what was with that look Klaus gave Marcel and Camille when she let him drink from her? Almost like jealousy... Ugh!

message 20: by Prashamsa (new)

Prashamsa (crushy) | 56 comments I have not watched it yet. i will watch it tonight.