25 Stories of Life and Love in Australia 25 Stories of Life and Love in Australia discussion

25 Stories of Life & Love in Australia

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tony (last edited Nov 21, 2013 01:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tony Parsons Frances (office) on her break at the sea met Harry Winters (architect) & right off the bat both lonely a romance blossoms.

William is a prominent piano player & musician who plans on doing a duo instead of a solo performance
Teaching Bryon family values (please, thank you), visiting meeting/(having fun) with his grandparents & learning to respect them, but nothing is quite as good as going back to your home

Caitlyn meets Rick on the beach & they consider it a blind date. They share their family backgrounds & what fun things they enjoy doing. Rick saves a drowning boy. A romance seems to blossom.

Miss Whitehall (music teacher, Mentor) plans on having a 10 yr. reunion for her music students & invites Angie Peters (home based business) over. Rob Millan (own business) a guy she was at the time not over fond of are supposed to play a piano duet together. Her feelings toward him change & at the end of the evening Rob informs her he plans on moving back to Sydney & mentions they continue their relationship.

Kate & Brad engaged were attending a mutual friend’s wedding, & Peter; Kate’s former B/F, shows up, they reminisce & Kate Introduces him to Brad, to muddy the waters even more Lisa (3 ½ months P/G) arrives & lets Kate know Brad is the father. This short story ends in Kate breaking up with Brad & getting back with Peter.

Steven (Bongo, landscape artist) & Heather (Coco, music teacher) were out walking their dogs & meet, romance beckons all 4 of them; in real life how often does this happen.

This was my fav short story. Better yet a single parent out strolling with their kid(s), now that’s what happened to me a lot a chance to meet single or just women in general.

Being a rookie at reading other than graduate textbooks/journals I’m not used to short stories yet. Each & every 1 of these romantic (cheating, divorce) & life chapters (stories) were unique, a few needed a little more content for me 2 grasp them, I enjoyed reading this free book. I rate it at a 4/5

Australia (down under, a tanker of Fosters) is 2nd on my bucket list 2 visit.

Thank you
Tony Parsons MSW

Margaret Sharp Tony wrote: "Frances (office) on her break at the sea met Harry Winters (architect) & right off the bat both lonely a romance blossoms.

William is a prominent piano player & musician who plans on doing a du..."

Thanks, Tony :)

Tony Parsons its posted at the bottom of the page tony click that on U will C it :-)

message 4: by Margaret (last edited Dec 10, 2013 07:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Margaret Sharp Tony wrote: "its posted at the bottom of the page tony click that on U will C it :-)"

Thank you :)