Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Jinx Underling & Ren

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by - (new)

- (renkks) Fufu, What kind of roleplay do you wanna do?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Supernatural/ syfy/paranormal romance

message 3: by - (new)

- (renkks) Okay same here now I get sub-topics then onto deciding the plot. Btw do you like playing the girl or boy?

Vampires (The evil goorey kind)
Fey
Spirits vs Spirit Warriors
Medieval Magic
Ninjas/Samurai
Other more interesting types of ones....

Any of those or do you have other suggestions?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Ohohoh ninjas and samurai... I like to play the girl

message 5: by - (new)

- (renkks) Fun usually no ones into that. Okay if thats fine, as a background have you ever seen Naruto? If you haven't its okay I can create a good background on a whim.

Potential plot: (Boy) was sent by his village to kill the leader of a another shinobi village that the girl belongs to. After infiltrating the village, and successfully settling down there, he starts creating his plan, but seems to be put on a mission arbitrarily with the leaders sister (girl). We can make it like that and wonder who he betrays in the end, and other sort of plot devices...

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments I have seen naruto.... it sounds good to me

message 7: by - (new)

- (renkks) Okay charrie time?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Wait am I the ninja or the samurai

message 10: by - (new)

- (renkks) Which do you want to be?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Gin ichimaru ^.^

message 13: by - (new)

- (renkks) Ah your definitly an anime fan. Yeah I loved-loved-loved his character, so I'm stealing the name and the face.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments He dies though

message 15: by - (new)

- (renkks) Ik, thats probably half of why I liked him, since no one ever dies in Bleach.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Um.... the arrancars, the bounts, hollows...

message 17: by - (new)

- (renkks) I meant anyone on their side, the side of justice. You know?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Rukia should've died but she was saved... the same with ichigo *sigh.... anyway want to start?

message 19: by - (last edited Nov 21, 2013 05:20PM) (new)

- (renkks) Renji was near death so many times I lost count..... Sure can you?

message 20: by - (new)

- (renkks) (What kind of rps do you normally do?)

message 21: by - (new)

- (renkks) (Im talk about the subplots, like more specifically?)

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments (Demon/human relationship)

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments (Here's on of my ideas....
X- girl (human)
Y- guy (incubus)

X is the youngest of two and her brother is overprotective of her. Y is the brother's best friends since x was in her third year at elementary school and her brother's first year in middle school. Y has always loved x but hid it behind insults. Y is now 25 and a famous model while x just turned 17 and in her junior year of high school. They continue to bicker and x has feelings for y but she doesn't now it yet. Y still hides his feeling and has one night stands with girls he gets drunk with. X is discusted with this. Y bets her that she couldn't stand to party one night and she has to drink at least one drink. It goes on from there.)

message 24: by - (new)

- (renkks) Okay lets go for it, im gonna delete the rp posts from before, and which are you btw?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments The girl

message 26: by - (new)

- (renkks) (Explain the incubus to me though. I only know the basics)

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Name: Mie Kiyorie
Appearance: description.
http://rs1191.pbsrc.com/albums/z461/r...

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Incubus' are demons that feed of the pleasure of others and can slip into the dreams of those they feed on. For this rp ur character can have a human skin to look normal and a demon side.

message 29: by - (last edited Nov 22, 2013 04:25PM) (new)

- (renkks) Name: Ayato
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/1O2V2jyhFoM...

(Super hard to find a good picture! Demon form, with wings, black claws, fangs, and a tail)

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments (Try just wing and tail)

message 31: by - (new)

- (renkks) (Ah fine I guess.)

message 34: by - (new)

- (renkks) (I saw that, but he had a eyepatch so I wasn't sure if that would work. I'll just use the picture I already had, and use the wings from yours, are you going to start it?)

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Mie walks into her house and sighs. School was hectic and her brother's friend, Ayato, was the thing she couldn't get away from. He was the take of her school. With a heavy sigh she drops into the recliner to relax.

message 36: by - (new)

- (renkks) "Mie, you sound extremely tired. Too many boys confess to you today? Oh wait that can't be right." He said as he appeared from behind the recliner, and leaned on the top of it, a pleasant smile on his face, as he looked down on her.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments "Oh shut up you manwhore." Mie growls at Ayato and gets up, knowing she would never be able to relax now. "Don't you have a girl's life to ruin, besides butting into mine." She glares at him before bending over to grab her bag she had left on the floor.

message 38: by - (new)

- (renkks) "Are you jealous Mie?" He asked settling into the armchair she vacated, while flipping through a magazine. "Isn't that why you don't have a boyfriend? Because you don't even have a butt?" He asked nonchalantly, as she bent down.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments "Butt or not I have guys who ask me out." Mie clicks her tongue at him. "They just are pigs who only want one thing." She sneers at him "sound familiar?"

message 40: by - (new)

- (renkks) "Nope I have not a clue what you mean." He said barely looking up as he continued to flip through the magazine. As he sighed. Why was Mie so hung up on that one-night stand he had. He was totally wasted, he couldnt be held responsible.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 195 comments Mie shakes her head and looks at the time. "I have no time to deal with you, I have dance class to do to." She heads to her room to change into her usual outfit for her dance class, a sports bra and formfitting fabric shorts. She packs her bag with a small towel and new clothes to change into after. Mie heads out of her room and went into the kitchen to get her water bottle from the dish washer.