The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > December 2013 Dusty Bookshelf

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Nov 24, 2013 08:42AM) (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16224 comments Mod
December 2013 Bookshelf

1. Starting on Sunday, November 24, 2013, you may post a list of books you would like to be considered to be chosen over on the Bookshelf thread.
To prevent cluttering, DO NOT POST ANY MORE THAN 10 BOOKS!
(You DO NOT need to post that many books, but 10 is the maximum.)

2. You will then have until November 27, 2013 to select the 2 books from the other person's list.
BOOKS MUST BE SELECTED BEFORE November 28 so the reader can have time to get the books before December!

3. You then have the whole month to read your selected book(s). Remember this is a challenge. It DOES NOT matter if you do not read your book. Just try again next month.

4. Write a review and post the link here. Even if it's just a sentence or two about your experience and thoughts.

5. Last but not least: HAVE FUN!
This is just a challenge for us to have fun, get talking about books and get some of our TBR list down

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Nov 24, 2013 03:29PM) (new)

Ezinwanyi's December 2013 DB shelf:
The Wicked Confessions Of Lady Cecelia Stanton by Viveka Portman No One's Angel by Kelly Walker The Way Home by Cindy Gerard The Ranger (Highland Guard, #3) by Monica McCarty The Commander's Desire by Jennette Green Complicated By You (Coventon Campus, #1) by Kenya Wright Stay With Me (With Me, #1) by Elyssa Patrick No Flag by Liz Borino

Melissa chose for me: No Flag by Liz Borino & The Way Home by Cindy Gerard
I choose for Carrie: Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas and The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski .

message 3: by Skandia (last edited Nov 25, 2013 06:42AM) (new)

Skandia (sfgirl) | 435 comments Skandia's December 2013 DB shelf:

Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2) by Kristen Ashley Jagged (Colorado Mountain, #5) by Kristen Ashley Night Road by Kristin Hannah Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1) by M. Pierce The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2) by J.A. Redmerski Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth The Pirate Next Door (Regency Pirates, #1) by Jennifer Ashley

Penumbra picks for Skandia Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1) by M. Pierce Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
Skandia picks for Nika The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay Parasite (Parasitology, #1) by Mira Grant

message 4: by Christine (last edited Nov 25, 2013 01:48PM) (new)

Christine (inhalesbookslikepopcorn) | 330 comments Christine's December 2013 DB shelf

Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Lirael (Abhorsen, #2) by Garth Nix White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1) by Catherynne M. Valente Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) by Jay Kristoff Night Blade (Colbana Files #2) by J.C. Daniels The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab Forgotten Sins (Sins Brothers, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, #10) by Nalini Singh

Logan picks for me White Cat and Magic to the Bone

Christine picks for Fairlee Jack & Jill and Gunpowder Green

message 5: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (last edited Nov 24, 2013 04:31PM) (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5593 comments Mod
Denise's December 2013 DB shelf:

Kitty Goes to Washington (Kitty Norville, #2) by Carrie Vaughn Kushiel's Avatar (Phèdre's Trilogy #3) (Kushiel's Universe, #3) by Jacqueline Carey The Complex (Linx, # 1) by Cathy E. Zaragoza Beautiful Lies (Ridley Jones #1) by Lisa Unger The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice Zorro by Isabel Allende

Leslie picks for me: The Complex or Beautiful Lies
I picked for Turtlecollector: Hexed or The Elite

message 6: by PepperP0t (last edited Nov 24, 2013 09:34PM) (new)

PepperP0t Pat's December 2013 DB Shelf:
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) by Jill ShalvisWritten in Red (The Others, #1) by Anne BishopBreaking the Rules (Troubleshooters, #16) by Suzanne BrockmannSavage Hunger (Heart of the Jaguar, #1) by Terry SpearDarkness Rises (Immortal Guardians, #4) by Dianne DuvallSouth of Surrender (Hearts of the Anemoi, #3) by Laura KayeFairytale Come Alive (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #4) by Kristen AshleyThe Chief (Highland Guard, #1) by Monica McCartyTo the Edge (Bodyguard, #1) by Cindy GerardDark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2) by R.L. LaFevers

I choose for: Jenne: If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum or Blood Destiny (Blood Curse, #1) by Tessa Dawn
Debbie chooses for me:
Breaking the Rules (Troubleshooters, #16) by Suzanne Brockmann or To the Edge (Bodyguard, #1) by Cindy Gerard

message 7: by Debbie (Doc) (last edited Nov 24, 2013 08:26AM) (new)

Debbie (Doc) | 1496 comments I choose for: Pat
Ashley chooses for me

Dust (Kay Scarpetta #21) by Patricia Cornwell Corralled (Blacktop Cowboys, #1) by Lorelei James Written in Red (The Others, #1) by Anne Bishop Immortal Warrior (Immortal Brotherhood, #1) by Lisa Hendrix Targeted (Deadly Ops, #1) by Katie Reus Dire Needs (Eternal Wolf Clan, #1) by Stephanie Tyler Swimming To Catalina (Stone Barrington, #4) by Stuart Woods Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #1) by Nora Roberts Revealing Us (Inside Out, #3) by Lisa Renee Jones Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian

message 8: by SandyC (last edited Nov 26, 2013 08:12AM) (new)

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1127 comments Sandy's DB December Shelf

I picked for Book Concierge Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein and 'Tis The Season by Lorna Landvik
Jennifer C. picks for me: Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell (Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, #1) by Susanna Clarke The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1) by Scott Lynch

11/22/63 by Stephen King The Raven Prince (Princes Trilogy, #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt The Sunne in Splendour by Sharon Kay Penman Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3) by Elizabeth Hoyt Roses by Leila Meacham Someone to Watch Over Me (Bow Street Runners, #1) by Lisa Kleypas The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1) by Scott Lynch Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell (Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, #1) by Susanna Clarke Lord of the Fading Lands (Tairen Soul, #1) by C.L. Wilson The Crimson Petal and the White by Michel Faber

message 9: by Turtlecollector Dennis (last edited Nov 24, 2013 12:52PM) (new)

Turtlecollector Dennis | 760 comments DB December Shelf
I pick for Mandy: Divergent or Pushing the Limits
Denise picked for me: Hexed or The Elite

One Grave Too Many (Diane Fallon Forensic Investigation, #1) by Beverly Connor Shattered Silence (Men of the Texas Rangers, #2) by Margaret Daley A Hatred for Tulips by Richard Lourie The Absent One (Department Q, #2) by Jussi Adler-Olsen The Perfect Match (Blue Heron, #2) by Kristan Higgins Cold Snap (Lucy Kincaid #7) by Allison Brennan Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult A Kiss at Midnight (Fairy Tales, #1) by Eloisa James Hexed (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #2) by Kevin Hearne The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass

message 10: by ~Melissa~ (last edited Dec 13, 2013 01:18PM) (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments ~Melissa's~ DB December Shelf

I pick for Ezinwanyi: The Way Home (One-Eyed Jacks #2) by Cindy Gerard or No Flag by Liz Borino
Vicky chooses for me:Lacybourne Manor (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #3) by Kristen Ashley 12/8/13 3♥ or Noah (Nightwalkers, #5) by Jacquelyn Frank ~ I swapped Adam (Nightwalkers, #6) by Jacquelyn Frank > done 12/12/13 3-3.5♥ for Noah - as I ended up reading it in November for a challenge

Consequences (Consequences, #1) by Aleatha Romig Lacybourne Manor (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #3) by Kristen Ashley Noah (Nightwalkers, #5) by Jacquelyn Frank Love & Loyalty (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #2) by Tere Michaels A to Z (Coda Books, #2) by Marie Sexton Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2) by Kristen Ashley Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7) by Karen Marie Moning

message 11: by Sue (last edited Dec 12, 2013 12:08PM) (new)

Sue Morris | 1095 comments ~Sue's~ DB December Shelf
I picks for Penumbra Spell Cat (The Aloysius Tales, #1) by Tara LainIf I Must by Amy Lane
Laura picks for Me

Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2) by Gena Showalter Done Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) by Samantha Young Done

Black and Blue (Otherworld Assassin, #2) by Gena Showalter Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) by Samantha Young Strange Case (Hyde, #3) by Lauren Stewart Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2) by Gena Showalter Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice Clayton Cloak and Silence (The League, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Revealed (House of Night, #11) by P.C. Cast Gotcha! by Fern Michaels Confessions The Private School Murders (Confessions, #2) by James Patterson Never Love a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #3) by Maya Banks

message 12: by Nika ♥Marie♥ (last edited Nov 25, 2013 04:56PM) (new)

Nika  ♥Marie♥ (livingcre8tively) | 659 comments Skandia picks for Nika Parasite (Parasitology, #1) by Mira Grant The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Nika picks for Talia Outpost (Razorland, #2) by Ann Aguirre Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand

(view spoiler)

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura | 190 comments Carrie picks for me
I pick for Sue

My ten:
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness The Paris Wife by Paula McLain The Dream Merchant by Isabel Hoving Maddigan's Fantasia by Margaret Mahy The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan Novelist's Boot Camp 101 Ways to Take Your Book From Boring to Bestseller by Todd A. Stone Our Kind of Traitor by John le Carré Midwinter Sacrifice by Mons Kallentoft The Sisters Brothers by Patrick deWitt

message 14: by Laura (last edited Nov 24, 2013 09:07AM) (new)

Laura | 190 comments Sue, for you I choose

Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2) by Gena Showalter with Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) by Samantha Young as a backup.

message 15: by Mandy (last edited Nov 24, 2013 04:42PM) (new)

Mandy (thereadingdiaries) | 1088 comments I'm behind such a slacker

Turtlecollector picks for Me Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
I pick for Paris Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1) by J.B. Salsbury Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) by A. Meredith Walters

My 10 choices for December.....
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin Dark Star (Dark Star, #1) by Bethany Frenette Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn Slayers (Slayers, #1) by C.J. Hill Willow (Blood Vine, #1) by Amy Richie Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Crave (The Clann, #1) by Melissa Darnell

Turtlecollector Dennis | 760 comments Mandy - I am picking for you:

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry or Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

They are two very different books depending on your mood. I haven't read the first one, but I really liked Divergent and just saw a preview for the movie coming out in March which looks really good too.

message 17: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

I would like to apologize to everyone for pulling the okey doke on y'all last night

Why: Truthfully, to make it easier on myself.
The weather people predicted an ice/snow storm for the Dallas area, so my brother and his family decided to come early for Thanksgiving from North Carolina. they didn't want to be on the road with young kids and possible ice on the road. Texans don't know how to drive in snow. So I decided to do randomizer early and get these things out of the way.

And...I am also lacking in patience (keep me in your prayers) so I have been so eager to get started. So that is why the challenges were up early than I said they would be. I know it caught all of you off guard.

Sorry and please bear with me.

sorry photo: IM SO VERY SORRY Sorry.jpg

message 18: by Theo (last edited Nov 25, 2013 08:40PM) (new)

Theo | 1788 comments Theo's December 2013 DB Shelf:

The Road by Cormac McCarthy Dragonquest (Pern, #2) by Anne McCaffrey Summer of the Gypsy Moths by Sara Pennypacker Lockdown by Walter Dean Myers Masters of Chaos The Secret History of the Special Forces by Linda Robinson Watchmen by Alan Moore V for Vendetta by Alan Moore Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen Perfume The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind Okay for Now by Gary D. Schmidt

Talia picks for me: The Road by Cormac McCarthy and Perfume The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind
I pick for Melissa D.: The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger and A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

message 19: by Karla (new)

Karla | 279 comments Paris picks for Me
I pick for Jennifer J.

Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt A Killer Plot (A Books by the Bay Mystery #1) by Ellery Adams My Life in Pink and Green (Pink and Green, #1) by Lisa Greenwald Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn Buried in a Book by Lucy Arlington

message 20: by Sue (new)

Sue Morris | 1095 comments @ Ezi... I have no patience either so I am so glad you put it up early...:)

Laura I will start with Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2) by Samantha Young but I plan on reading them both.....

Now if I can just make myself wait till December....lol

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2013 07:03PM) (new)

Talia's December 2013 DB Shelf

Outpost (Razorland, #2) by Ann Aguirre Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand Death at Gallows Green (Victorian Mystery, #2) by Robin Paige Aunt Dimity's Death (An Aunt Dimity Mystery, #1) by Nancy Atherton Dune (Dune Chronicles, #1) by Frank Herbert Shadows in Bronze (Marcus Didius Falco, #2) by Lindsey Davis The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia, #5) by C.S. Lewis

I choose for Theo The Road by Cormac McCarthy or Perfume The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Süskind.

Theo, I've been wanting to read both of these books, so I'm looking forward to reading your review!

Nika chooses for me Outpost (Razorland, #2) by Ann Aguirre or Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand.

Good choices, Nika! I'll probably end up reading both of these. Thanks!

message 22: by JenniferJ (last edited Nov 25, 2013 04:02AM) (new)

JenniferJ | 356 comments Karla picks Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins and Twisted (Intertwined, #3) by Gena Showalter for me.
I pick Taming the Highland Bride (Devil of the Highlands, #2) by Lynsay Sands and Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2) by Rachel Caine for Lauren

message 24: by Jennifer C. (last edited Nov 28, 2013 02:16PM) (new)

Jennifer C. | 1722 comments Jennifer C's December 2013 DB shelf:

My picks for Sandy: Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell (Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell, #1) by Susanna Clarke & The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1) by Scott Lynch
Fairlee's picks for me:
This Girl (Slammed, #3) by Colleen Hoover & Punish the Sinners by John Saul

A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) by George R.R. Martin Dark Revelations (Level 26, #3) by Anthony E. Zuiker The Treasure by Iris Johansen This Girl (Slammed, #3) by Colleen Hoover The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Night Road by Kristin Hannah Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks All The Pretty Dead Girls by John Manning Paranoia by Joseph Finder Punish the Sinners by John Saul

message 25: by Karla (new)

Karla | 279 comments For JenniferJ, I choose Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins and Twisted (Intertwined, #3) by Gena Showalter

message 26: by Paris (last edited Nov 24, 2013 05:28PM) (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Paris' December List

I Pick for Karla: Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt A Killer Plot (A Books by the Bay Mystery #1) by Ellery Adams

Mandy Chose For Me: Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1) by J.B. Salsbury Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) by A. Meredith Walters

Blind Obsession by Ella Frank The Last Boyfriend (Forever Love, #1) by J.S. Cooper Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1) by J.B. Salsbury Found in You (Fixed, #2) by Laurelin Paige Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #1) by J.C. Reed Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) by A. Meredith Walters Tidal by Emily Snow After Tuesday by Renee Ericson

message 27: by Paris (last edited Nov 24, 2013 03:26PM) (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Karla, I'm picking Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt A Killer Plot (A Books by the Bay Mystery #1) by Ellery Adams for you.

message 28: by Nika ♥Marie♥ (new)

Nika  ♥Marie♥ (livingcre8tively) | 659 comments Talia I choose Outpost and Unearthly

message 29: by Nika ♥Marie♥ (new)

Nika  ♥Marie♥ (livingcre8tively) | 659 comments Can I make a suggestion instead of posting all over the threads what we are picking for each other we should just post in our original posts it will make it easier to search through! IMHO

message 30: by Carrie (last edited Nov 24, 2013 03:39PM) (new)

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) | 513 comments Carrie's December 2013 DB shelf:

Death's Daughter (Calliope Reaper-Jones, #1) by Amber Benson Lights, Camera...Monsters (Monsters in Hollywood, #1) by Lila Dubois Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard (The Renegade Royals, #1) by Vanessa Kelly The Assassin's Wife by Moonyeen Blakey The Scar Boys by Len Vlahos 3 Gates of the Dead by Jonathan Ryan Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski The Garden at the Roof of the World by W.B.J. Williams Countdown to First Night by Jillian Hart

Ezinwanyi picks for Carrie: Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas and The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski
Carrie picks for Laura: The Paris Wife and The Dream Merchant

message 31: by Carrie (new)

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) | 513 comments Carrie picks for Laura: The Paris Wife by Paula McLain and The Dream Merchant by Isabel Hoving

message 32: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Nov 24, 2013 03:28PM) (new)

Carrie wrote: "Carrie's December 2013 DB shelf:..."

Carrie, for you I pick: Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas and The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. Redmerski .
I've read them both and enjoyed them.

message 33: by Karla (new)

Karla | 279 comments Paris wrote: "Karla, I'm picking Going Vintage by Lindsey LeavittA Killer Plot (A Books by the Bay Mystery #1) by Ellery Adams for you."

Thanks, those will be the first books I read in December.

message 34: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Nika (Oh My Shelves) wrote: "Can I make a suggestion instead of posting all over the threads what we are picking for each other we should just post in our original posts it will make it easier to search through! IMHO"

For people who have updated their posts, I will delete the post where they chose for people.

message 35: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Carrie wrote: "Thank you Ezinwanyi :)"
I hope you enjoy:D

message 36: by ~Leslie~ (new)

~Leslie~ (akareadingmachine) | 1052 comments Leslie's DB December Shelf: Jenne picks for me

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation, #6) by Lauren Willig Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen Sleep Tight  by Anne Frasier Fairytale (Fairies of Rush, #1) by Maggie Shayne Highland Rebel A Tale of a Rebellious Lady and a Traitorous Lord by Judith James The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern A Beginner's Guide to Rakes (Scandalous Brides, #1) by Suzanne Enoch Trust No One by Gregg Hurwitz Enchanting the Lady (Relics of Merlin, #1) by Kathryne Kennedy

I pick for Denise

The Complex (Linx, # 1) by Cathy E. Zaragoza or Beautiful Lies (Ridley Jones #1) by Lisa Unger

The first one looked really interesting and I enjoyed the second one. LIsa Unger has a really unique voice in mystery thrillers.

message 37: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t Am I just overlooking Jenne?

message 38: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (thereadingdiaries) | 1088 comments Paris, I've picked Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1) by J.B. Salsbury Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) by A. Meredith Walters .
These are all new to me. I think these who sound like perfect winter reads to keep you warm =D

message 39: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments ~Leslie~ wrote: "Leslie's DB December Shelf: Jenne picks for me

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie StiefvaterThe Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation, #6) by Lauren WilligGarden Spells by Sarah Addison AllenSleep Tight  by Anne Frasier[bookcover..."

Leslie I pick
[bookcover:The Night Circus|9361589] for you.

message 40: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Mandy wrote: "Paris, I've picked Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1) by J.B. SalsburyFind You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark, #1) by A. Meredith Walters.
These are all new to me. I think these who sound like perfect winter reads to keep you warm =D"

THanks Mandy!

message 41: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Jenne's December DB:

Immortal Awakening by K.C. RandallAllison Hewitt Is Trapped (Zombie, #1) by Madeleine RouxBlood Destiny (Blood Curse, #1) by Tessa DawnTouch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1) by Jennifer EstepMoonshine (Cal Leandros, #2) by Rob ThurmanIf I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum

I pick The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern for Leslie
Pat picks for me

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Nika (Oh My Shelves) wrote: "Talia I choose Outpost and Unearthly"

Got it. Thanks, Nika! Good choices. I updated my original post.

message 43: by Dawn (Kat N Hat) (last edited Nov 25, 2013 03:04PM) (new)

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) | 355 comments Dawn's December 2013 DB shelf:

The Dark Highlander (Highlander, #5) by Karen Marie Moning Lord Stillwell's Excellent Engagements (Millworth Manor, #1.5) by Victoria Alexander The Darkest Craving (Lords of The Underworld, #10) by Gena Showalter I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2) by Sarah MacLean

Lauren picked for me:
The Darkest Craving (Lords of The Underworld, #10) by Gena Showalter I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter

message 44: by Penumbra (last edited Nov 25, 2013 11:41AM) (new)

Penumbra | 272 comments My December Dusty Bookshelf:

Be My Alien by M.A. Church Knights and Butterscotch by Faith Ashlin If I Must by Amy Lane The Christmas Wager by Jamie Fessenden Facing The Truth (Calling the Shots, #1) by S. Dora Spell Cat (The Aloysius Tales, #1) by Tara Lain

Sue picks for me: Spell Cat (The Aloysius Tales, #1) by Tara Lain and If I Must by Amy Lane

I pick for Skandia: Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1) by M. Pierce Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

message 45: by Penumbra (new)

Penumbra | 272 comments Skandia, I pick these two books for you :)

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1) by M. Pierce , Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth

message 46: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Crap just read the rules I pick shiver for you also Leslie.

message 47: by Lauren (last edited Nov 25, 2013 10:00AM) (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Lauren's December 2013 Dusty Shelf

Rescue Me (Last Chance Rescue, #1) by Christy Reece Striking Distance (I-Team, #6) by Pamela Clare Taming the Highland Bride (Devil of the Highlands, #2) by Lynsay Sands Reckless (The House of Rohan, #2) by Anne Stuart Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord (Love By Numbers, #2) by Sarah MacLean Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3) by Elizabeth Hoyt Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2) by Rachel Caine Sleep With the Lights On (Brown and De Luca #1) by Maggie Shayne To Beguile a Beast (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #3) by Elizabeth Hoyt Count to Ten (Romantic Suspense, #6) by Karen Rose

I pick for Dawn (Kat N Hat)
The Darkest Craving (Lords of The Underworld, #10) by Gena Showalter and I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter

JenniferJ's picks for me:
Taming the Highland Bride (Devil of the Highlands, #2) by Lynsay Sands Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2) by Rachel Caine

message 48: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t wishing you good things Jenne!

for you I choose: Blood Destiny (Blood Curse, #1) by Tessa Dawn because it's living over there on TBR island and If I Should Die (Revenants, #3) by Amy Plum to help you close out a series.

happy reading

message 49: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Christine wrote: "Christine's December 2013 DB shelf

Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon MonkWhite Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black ..."

Christine! I pick for you Magic to the Bone and White Cat. All of your books look great and it was hard to choose! If you need a buddy, let me know. :)

message 50: by Logan (last edited Nov 25, 2013 06:59AM) (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Logan's December Dusty Bookshelf List

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare Snowbound by Janice Kay Johnson August Osage County by Tracy Letts Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2) by Melissa Marr Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5) by Charlaine Harris

Joerra picks for Logan: Clockwork Princess and Dead as a Doornail
Logan picks for Christine: Magic to the Bone and White Cat

« previous 1 3