Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Avril of Themyscira | 130 comments Mod
<.i><.b>"Quote by your character here"<./b><./i>
------------------------------------------------

<.b>Basics<./b>
<.i>Name:<./i>
<.i>Aliase(s):<./i>
<.i>Status of Identity:<./i> (i.e. Secret or public)

<.i>Age:<./i>
<.i>Date of Birth:<./i>
<.i>Place of Birth:<./i>
<.i>Race:<./i>

<.i>Gender:<./i>
<.i>Sexuality:<./i> (Please try and keep this mostly canonical, as far as whether or not they were straight in the comics if you are claiming an original character)
<.i>Relationship Status:<./i>
<.i>Crush:<./i>

<.b>Appearance<./b>
<.i>Physical appearance:<./i> (Must be face claimed and be a real person)
<.img src="http://www.goodreads.com/image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"./>
<.img src="http://www.goodreads.com/image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"./>
<.i>Costume:<./i> (If claiming an original character, who has had different costumes, please choose your favorite)
<.img src="http://www.goodreads.com/image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"/.>
<.i>Hair Color:<./i>
<.i>Eye Color:<./i>
<.i>Height:<./i>
<.i>Weight:<./i>
<.i>Bodily Structure:<./i>

<.b>Into The Mind<./b>
<.i>History:<./i> (At least one paragraph)

<.i>Personality:<./i>

<.i>Abilities:<./i>

<.i>Powers:<./i>

<.i>Family/Friends:<./i>

<.i>Pets:<./i>

message 2: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 23, 2013 10:26PM) (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 71 comments Mod
"And destroy Superman in the process, imagine how sweet it'll be when Lex Luthor saves the world from the tyranny of the Justice League, they'll build statues in my honor, and soon they'll forget all about you, and the only "god" around here, will be me."

Basics

Name: Alexander Luthor
Alias(s): Lex Luthor
Status of Identity: Public

Date of Birth: December 13 1972
Place of Birth: Metropolis, New York
Race: Caucasian

Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Not Looking
Crush: Not Looking

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: No hair
Eye Color: Gray
Height: 6'2
Weight: 165
Bodily Structure: Decently muscled for a man who barley works out

Into The Mind

History: Little is known about Lex Luthor's origins, but he was an admirably self-made man. With the aid of his natural genius and his general lack of conscience, Luthor assembled a vast fortune and founded LexCorp. Through a combination of Luthor's ruthless business tactics and genuine ingenuity, LexCorp quickly became one of the largest corporations in the United States. Now clearly the most powerful man in Metropolis, Luthor's ego and pride drove him to try and position himself as the face of the city, donating millions to charity and erecting libraries, schools, and hospitals in his name.
However, at heart, Luthor was devious, shrewd, and cold. Metropolis was to be an empire, with Luthor as absolute ruler. LexCorp forced virtual monopolies on public works, technology, transportation, and even became a major defense contractor—all with the underlying goal of collecting more and more power and wealth for the greedy Luthor.

Personality: Lex Luthor is intelligent, successful, and likes nothing better than for "lesser beings" to recognize and admire him as a leader of men. Lex's enormous legitimate accomplishments are dwarfed by his own egotistical view of himself. Lex sees himself as a modern renaissance man and the standard for human personal achievement. He has the charisma of a natural leader and the education to take advantage of this trait; however his ambitions almost always undermine the trust and faith of his allies and subordinates, and often lead to dismal failure.

Abilities: Lex Luthor has the physical capabilities and limitations of a normal adult with no metahuman abilities. However, he possesses a genius level of intelligence. For virtually his entire publication history, he has been depicted as the most intelligent human in the DC Universe, and as one of the most intelligent beings of any planet or species. He has mastered seemingly every known form of science, including space travel, extra-dimensional travel, biochemistry, robotics, computers, synthetic polymers, communications, mutations, transportation, holography, energy generation, spectral analysis, and more (including time travel in many Pre-Crisis stories). With the exception of the extraterrestrial entity known as Brainiac, he does not view any other being as an intellectual peer.

Powers: None

Family/Friends:No living family that he remember, Lex, having friends? Now that's worth a laugh.

Pets: None

Approved!

message 4: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Thanks, I hope I did him good

great!

message 6: by Avril of Themyscira (last edited Nov 23, 2013 10:16PM) (new)

"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away...forever."

Basics
Name: The Joker
Aliase(s): "I AM the Joker! Who else would I be?"
Status of Identity: public

Date of Birth: unknown
Place of Birth: unknown
Race: "Sheesh, you people are nosy aren't you?"

Sexuality: straight
Relationship Status:"Quite taken, I suppose. Ya see, my time is mostly chained to this puppy of a loyal woman, my Harley. She does what I say and doesn't complain though."
Crush: none

Appearance
Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: a sickly died green "Hey! Sickly? Watch it!"
Eye Color: green
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 167 lbs.
Bodily Structure: Though the Joker is certainly not fat in any way, he has a strange amount of muscle mass which accounts for quite a bit of body mass.

Into The Mind
History:
Unknown
------------------
"Alright. Let's ix-nay the upid-stay, shall we? Right. Let's see. Wanna know how I got these scars? Well.. So I had a wife, beautiful...like you...who tells me, I worry too much, who tells me I oughta smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep...with the sharks. One day they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can't take it. I just wanna see her smile again...hmm. I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars. So...I stick a razor in my mouth and do this...to myself. And you know what?...SHE CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF ME! She leaves...Now I see the funny side...Now I'm always smiling! Look. I do what I do to upset the system. Change the established order. Look. Look at me! I could go on forever, but the truth is... I'm nuts!"

Personality:
Over several decades there have been a variety of depictions and possibilities regarding the Joker's apparent insanity, of which the following are a sampling:

Grant Morrison's graphic novel Arkham Asylum suggests that the Joker's mental state is in fact a previously unprecedented form of "super-sanity," a form of ultra-sensory perception. It also suggests that he has no true personality of his own, that on any given day he can be a harmless clown or a vicious killer, depending on which would benefit him the most (thus explaining the two very different interpretations of the character that have developed over the decades; see below).

Later, during the Knightfall saga, after Scarecrow and the Joker team up and kidnap the mayor of Gotham City, Scarecrow turns on the Joker and uses his fear gas to see what Joker is afraid of. To Scarecrow's surprise, the gas has no effect on Joker, who in turn beats him with a chair.

In Morrison's JLA title, the Martian Manhunter rewires his own brain in order to think like the Joker, and later briefly rewires the Joker's brain to create momentary "sanity". In those few moments, the Joker seems to regret his various murders and wishes to reevaluate his life. He is returned to his usual self soon afterward.

Various DC Comics Who's Who publications state that due to his level of insanity, at times the Joker manifests a degree of superhuman strength. In an alternate depiction of the Joker called Elseworlds: Distant Fires, the Joker is rendered sane by a nuclear war that deprives all super beings of their powers. In Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #145, the Joker became sane when Batman put him in one of Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pits after being shot, a reversal of the insanity which may come after experiencing such rejuvenation. However, the sanity, like the more commonplace insanity, was only temporary, and soon the Joker was back to his normal self. It is to be noted that during the brief moments of sanity, the Joker expresses regret for all the crimes that he has committed and has begged for forgiveness.
(view spoiler)
The Joker is purely insane, with mood swings from giddiness to anger in seconds.

He has certain..tics. Like his ever recognizable tongue flip

Abilities: The Joker commits crimes with countless "comedic" weapons (such as razor-sharp playing cards, acid flowers, cyanide pies and lethal electric joy buzzers) and Joker Venom, a deadly poison that infects his victims with a ghoulish rictus grin as they die while laughing uncontrollably. This venom comes in many forms, from gas to darts to liquid poison, and has been his primary calling card from his first appearance till the present; he is immune to it. The Joker is also very skilled in the fields of chemistry, genetics, and nuclear engineering. In a miniseries featuring Tim Drake, the third Robin, he kidnaps a computer genius, admitting that he doesn't know much about computers. In future issues, he is shown as very computer literate.

The Joker has moderate skill in hand to hand combat. Over the years it has been shown that although Batman is stronger, the Joker is faster and more agile. The Joker has been known to be able to hold his own in hand-to-hand combat against Batman, however every time he is subdued by Batman, it is through physical force. However, the Joker has proven to be very skilled in the area of martial arts as well, this being proven when beating the Batman once in a fight without "cheating". However, this skill in fighting can also be questioned, due to different artists having different reincarnations of the Joker. In some cases, he is so weak, that Batman can take him down with a single punch, whilst in other cases, he has proven to be more than a match for the Dark Knight.

The Joker has cheated death numerous times, even in seemingly inescapable and lethal situations. Though he has been seen caught in explosions, been shot repeatedly, dropped from heights, electrocuted, etc., the Joker always manages to return fully alive and unscathed to wreak havoc again.

Family/Friends:

"That's all folks"

Hahahahaha thanks! ^^ I'll make a Gotham, wanna rp?

message 8: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Joker Luthor team up for the win!

Damian--YES!! I love it!! He will drive Lex crazy!! And Soren-- I like her that way. My Joker is darker, but I find Ledger's Joker so damn awesome! I also made Hawkman, using James Franco XD

message 10: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

And maybe.. just maybe when we kick this thing off.. Lex Luthor's Legion of Doom

message 11: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

OMG I should totally make Gentleman's Ghost, The biggest skeleton in Hawkman's closet and his biggest mistake >8)

I like it!! Hey you guys, invite people!! I would love more heroes and villains!!So many groups, and hardly any are dedicated to DC!! I need my Barry Allen!!

message 13: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Yeah... DC forever and The villains... but yeah Gentleman's Ghost, the man who Carter killed cause he thought he rapped Hawkgirl and has been being for that mistake ever sense

Soren-sure! Ha-ha-hacienda!

Damian that sounds great!

Sure

message 16: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 25, 2013 08:34PM) (new)

"In the end... Everything will belong to Brainiac."

Basics

Name: Virl Dox
Aliase(s): Brainiac

Date of Birth: Unknown
Place of Birth: Colua
Race: Coluan

Sexuality: Does not have one
Relationship Status:
Crush:

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: None
Eye Color: Rough Pink
Height: 6'8
Weight:
Bodily Structure: Muscular

Into The Mind

History: Brainiac was the planetary-wide supercomputer of Krypton. It sensed the imminent destruction of the planet. But rather than warn others, it chose to save itself and the collected records of Krypton. In its mind, as long as the records of Krypton existed, the loss of the planet itself and all its living inhabitants was acceptable. It also knew that if word of Krypton's impending doom escaped, it would be forced to calculate a way to stop this, which Brainiac knew to be impossible and would only distract it from the more essential task of saving Krypton's records. Before Krypton exploded, Brainiac uploaded its core program and all of the collected data to an artificial satellite.

Years later, it was discovered by an alien spacecraft which Brainiac then hijacked. After Brainiac killed the crew of the ship, it began to explore the universe. Each time it came to an inhabited world, it would upload all the knowledge it could from that world then destroy it, decreasing the number of beings that have access to the knowledge made it that much more valuable and destroying the planets ensured no new information would be created. Along with raw data, it also assimilated whatever useful technology it could find, improving itself with every world it visited.

Personality: Brainiac is a computer, making him extremely logical, and as such, is incapable of love; he chastised Bizarro for falling in love with Lana Lang. He does, however, have a sense of humor; he often makes jokes, though usually of a cruel, mocking nature and has laughed on several occasions. Imra Ardeen of the Legion of Super-Heroes once noted that Brainiac's sadism is legendary in the future (though so was his defeat)

Abilities: Brainiac has a "12th-level intellect", allowing calculation abilities, enhanced memory and advanced understanding of mechanical engineering, bio-engineering, physics, and other theoretical and applied sciences, as well as extensive knowledge of various alien technologies. Compare this to the population of 20th century Earth as a whole constitutes a 6th-Level intelligence and the population of 31st century Earth as a whole is a 9th-Level intelligence. The character has created devices such as a force field belt and a shrinking ray capable of reducing cities.Brainiac's advanced mental powers have shown him capable of possessing others, absorbing information from other beings, transferring his consciousness, creating and manipulating computer systems, replicating multiple versions of himself, and exerting powers to traverse or control space and time. John Byrne's re-imagining of the character possessed telepathy and telekinesis that were further augmented by an implanted electrode head-piece.

Powers: Just like a computer can store data in its memory, Brainiac could record (or absorb) all knowledge from a planet. Its "function" was to travel throughout the universe, collecting all data and destroying all of creation.

Brainiac could also transfer its programming into another computer, which resulted in it repeatedly returning when thought destroyed. As well as technology, Brainiac could also transfer its programming into living beings through nanotechnology.

In addition, Brainiac's robotic bodies were all endowed with a high level of superhuman strength and durability, though not on par with Superman. These robotic bodies could also project metallic telescoping tendrils from Brainiac's limbs, and channel electricity through these as an offensive attack. Brainiac was also able to generate energy to blast at enemies as well as deliver nanotech payloads.

Family/Friends:

Pets:

Approved, of course!

message 18: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Thanks.. I have a Lex and Brainiac, yet no Superman :/

I don't make a very good Superman. I would prefer someone else play him but I can be a temp for now i suppose

message 20: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Yeah just make the chracter and when someone who can do him better, pass it on :P

Alright! So..I'm working on this heroine who used to be a villain, and I was wondering if her parents could've worked for Luthor (or if she could be his daughter), and she was experimented upon to try and form a superhuman and worked for him until the justice league found her. What do you think>

message 22: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

( Luthor doesnt care enough about people to even have a bastard child so, parents would work :)

message 23: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 27, 2013 12:18PM) (new)

"In Black Day, In Blackest Night, Beware you Fears Made Into Light, May Those Who Try To Stop What Right, Burn Like My Power, Sinestro's Might!"

Basics

Name: Thaal Sinestro
Alias(s): Sinestro

Place of Birth: Korguar
Race: Korugarian

Crush: None

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume

Eye Color:
Height: 6’4
Weight: 203

Into The Mind

History: Thaal Sinestro of Korugar is the arch-nemesis of Green Lantern. At one point the greatest member of the Green Lantern Corps, he was corrupted by his power and exiled for crimes against his own people. He now seeks to impose his own order and control onto the universe, employing a Yellow Power Ring to combat the green he has grown to despise. His prowess and ruthlessness have made him one of the most feared villains in existence, and eventually he establishes his own Sinestro Corps.

Personality: Sinestro is a highly intelligent individual with certainly a tenacious streak, as a lantern he is known as a calculating individual who never does a thing without first assessing the situation and then coming up with a plan (sometimes multiple). This in turn is a foil to the natural split decision making and act-first-think-later attitude that Hal carries. He’s also a prideful man who knows how to speak and manipulate not just fear, but the allies and enemies around him. Whether by nature or simply a cultural thing he’s a distant person who works to keep himself a difficult person to read. Since having originally been expelled from the Green Lantern Corps this trait has only worsened, or intensified depending on ones point of view, he is naturally suspicious of everyone he comes into contact with and small talk is something he rarely ever does anymore. Sinestro is also a controlling person who feels the need to always be the alpha which manifests to him as a need to instill order. The need for order also keeps him an extremely organized person and is highly likely to suffer from Obsessive -compulsive Personality Disorder as well as a other mental illnesses.

Abilities:

Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Trained at the Oan Citadel, Sinestro is an able-bodied combatant, though he rarely resorts to physical attacks, preferring instead to use his Qwardian power ring for offensive manuevers.

Qwardian Ring Mastery: Because of his great knowledge of fear Sinestro's Energy Constructs are among the most powerful if not the most powerful in the Sinestro Corps.

Green Lantern Ring Mastery: When Sinestro was still a member of the Green Lantern Corps his constructs were amongst the most powerful if not the most powerful in the Green Lantern Corps.

Powers:

Fear Attunement: possibly due to being trapped in the central power battery and connecting at a fundamental level with Parallax, Sinestro has an innate understanding of the fears of others, even without access to his ring. He also seems to have some form of mental link with his corps members which possibly is attributed to his understanding of others fears as well.

Indomitable Will: he possesses tremendous ability to overcome fear.

Intimidation: he possesses tremendous ability to instill fear.

Family/Friends: Soranik Natu (daughter), Arin Sur (wife, deceased), Abin Sur (brother-in-law, deceased), Amon Sur (nephew, deceased), unnamed niece (deceased)*

great!

message 25: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Thanks!

message 26: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 27, 2013 01:00PM) (new)

A childhood is a terrible thing to lose, Miss Lane. But I'm getting mine back - with a vengeance. "

Basics

Name: Winslow Schott
Alias(s): Toyman
Status of Identity: Secret
Place of Birth: Unknown

Sexuality: Straghit
Relationship Status:
Crush:

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Doll Version:

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'9
Weight: 290
Bodily Structure: Overweight; supposedly

Into The Mind

History: Toyman's father, Winslow Schott, was a kindly toymaker, who dreamed of building a magnificent toy factory. Bruno Mannheim approached Schott and offered to finance the factory, which Schott accepted. However, the factory became the front for a numbers racket. After the racket was exposed, Schott was arrested and imprisoned, while Mannheim was suspected, but never charged with a crime. Schott later died in prison.

His young son, Winslow Schott Jr., was left on his own, and spent several years in foster homes.

When he reached adulthood, Winslow had become obsessed with "reclaiming" his lost childhood, and created a child-like persona for himself. He also inherited or adopted his father's mechanical talent, but the "toys" he created were also sophisticated and deadly weapons.

Personality: Winslow, even when he was working for Oliver Queen in Queen Industries as an inventor at MIT and S.T.A.R. Labs, was immature, child-minded, as he was known for bringing toys into the work place, and later started placing mini-explosives in them, which got him fired. This angered him extensively, to such a degree that, he honed in on Oliver for revenge and took the most drastic measures to do so, manipulating anyone to get to Oliver. He was quite obsessed over mechanical objects and devices, and seemed almost psychotic.

Abilities: Toyman possessed incredible technological expertise and inventiveness, and specialized in robotics, though he had also shown expertise in biological weaponry. Despite the childish motif which he usually insists on incorporating, Toyman's creations were incredibly sophisticated and deadly. In addition, most of his inventions had an innocuous, or even comical appearance that causes his opponents hesitation or confusion, often to their regret.

Though he is slight of stature and physically unprepossessing, his creepy voice and perpetual smile give him a psychological edge over his opponents. Furthermore, his toys were usually powerful enough to give him an edge in almost any form of personal combat.

Family/Friends: His Father: Wilson Schott ( Deceased)

fantastic! Accepted, of course!

message 28: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Thanks making the LOD one member at a time :P

message 29: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

"Solomon Grundy... Born On a Monday... Christend on Tuesday... Married on Wednesday..."

Basics

Name: Cyrus Gold
Alias(s): Solomon Grundy

Date of Birth: Unknwon
Place of Birth: Gotham City

Male:
Sexuality:
Relationship Status:
Crush:

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Black
Height: 7'8
Weight: 455
Bodily Structure:

Into The Mind

History: Decades ago in the 1920s, Cyrus Gold was an infamous gangster operating in Gotham City. After a successful bullion robbery, Gold was betrayed and gunned down by his co-conspirators. They cursed his body with a powerful gris-gris and dumped the body in a swamp with its own mystical properties. Over time, the magic mixed, and Cyrus, who was resurrected as a soulless zombie, rose from the swamp. The only things he retained from his past life were his instinctive lust for wealth, which he continued to hoard even though he had no longer any use for it, and a faint memory that he was "born on Monday". For the latter reason, Cyrus was named Solomon Grundy after the nursery rhyme of the same name.

Personality: Sometimes he returns a mindless monster, destroying everything in his path. Other times, he’s reborn with a high level of intelligence, granting him a deadly combination of brains and brawn. But no matter the changes in his personality, he always has the same superhuman strength, stamina and near indestructibility, and his desires remain evil and corrupt. He is a monster—an invulnerable one that will keep coming back again…and again…

Powers: Solomon Grundy possessed superhuman strength sufficient to engage Superman and put up a fairly decent fight. Following his resurrection, Grundy's abilities were apparently augmented by chaos magics to a degree that he was capable of engaging and dominating Superman, Vixen, and Green Lantern simultaneously. He proved capable of bringing Superman to his knees by catching a punch with one hand and simply squeezing.

Family/Friends:

Pets:

Great!!!

message 31: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 27, 2013 01:54PM) (new)

"What? You think you fight me Wonder Woman? Your nothing but a speck,a weakling but me. I'm a juggernaut of power, and because of that.. Your time is up amazon.""

Basics

Name: Daloris Zuel
Alias(s): Giganta

Date of Birth: 5/13
Place of Birth: Keystone City

Sexuality:
Relationship Status:
Crush: No one

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 155
Bodily Structure:

Into The Mind

History: Giganta is Dr. Doris Zeul, who suffers from a fatal blood disease. She captures Wonder Woman and plans to put her "life-essence" into Wonder Woman's body using an experimental machine. Interrupted by Wonder Girl halfway through the experiment she ends up with her consciousness in a test animal gorilla named Giganta.Desperate to return her mind to a human body, Zeul the gorilla abducts a comatose circus strongwoman named Olga with size changing abilities through unknown means, (though Olga was comatose due to a mysterious shaman) and uses the machine to successfully transfer her mind into that body, keeping the villain name "Giganta".

Personality: A cold hearted woman with no goals in mind that are legal. She wants to crush the amazon princess that got in her way. She wont stop until she does, no mater what the costs to herself or others.

Abilities: Giganta can grow from human size to hundreds of feet tall in a matter of seconds. Her strength and durability increase to superhuman levels as she increases in size, as well. Initially, Dr. Zuel lost her intellect as she grew in size, becoming more brutish and violent the bigger she grew. She has since transcended that limitation, retaining her full intellect at any size.

Powers: Powers Size Alteration: The ability to increase her size from roughly 6'6 to several hundred feet in seconds. This power appears magical in nature, as it violates the square cube law.

Superhuman Strength: Above average in normal form, superhuman when gigantic. Superhuman

Durability: Her durability is higher then an average woman but it is not superhuman (Until she begins growing).

Enhanced Intellect: Giganta is also a brilliant scientist who now retains her full intelligence at any size from normal to maximum.

Family/Friends: None

approved

message 33: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

( Cool, hey would Carter be up for fighting Grundy?)

message 34: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 27, 2013 02:34PM) (new)

"Are you ready for some more? Explore! Find my challenges. And when you fail to solve them and lie blubbering like an ignorant child on the floor, you will know that The Riddler is better than you."

Basics

Name: Edward Nigma
Alias(s): The Riddler

Date of Birth: 8/12

Relationship Status: Not looking
Crush: None

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color:Blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 165
Bodily Structure: Lean

Into The Mind

History: After Edward got high scores on some important tests in school, his father, unable to grasp the fact that his son was brilliant and believing he had cheated, beat him out of envy. This, in theory, left him with a strong internal desire to tell the truth, and prove his innocence. This desire manifests itself in the form of his obsession with riddles. His madness, as well as his descent into crime in general, may also have roots in a yearning to rise above the anonymity that he possessed in his youth.

Abilities: Genius-Level Intelligence: Supreme problem-solver, criminal mastermind. His mind excels with puzzles, minds games, and manipulations and also shown to be skilled with engineering and technology.
Expert Detective: He possesses great deductive skills and analytic ability comparable to Batman.
Independently Wealthy: Riddler has a vast fortune that he has acquired over years of crime as well as legally.

Master Hacker: The Riddler knows instinctively how to hack through difficult mainframes of information and bypass intensively difficult levels of online security. Riddler can also hack the systems of incredibly complex devices and weapons to aid them in various situations.

Escapologist: Riddler is adept in escapology. Since childhood Edward has been a big fan of the late great Harold Houdini. Using this skill to build his infamous elaborate death traps and to easily escape handcuffs.

approved

message 36: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Thanks.. did you get my question?

no?

message 38: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Avril *Revenge is Like A ghost* wrote: "no?"

message 39: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

"What, so you think the world is all black and white dontca kid? Well I got news for yeah, there is gray zone, and it's that gray zone that makes wish every day the world was black and white."

Basics

Name: Lenard Snart
Aliases(s): Captain Cold

Date of Birth: 12/14
Place of Birth: Central City

Crush:No one

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170
Bodily Structure: Slightly Muscular

Into The Mind

History: Leonard Snart was raised by an abusive father and took refuge with his grandfather, who worked in an ice truck. When his grandfather died, Len grew tired of his father's abuse and set out to start a criminal career. Snart joined up with a group of small-time thieves and in planning out a robbery, each was issued a gun and a visor to protect their eyes against the flashes of gunfire. This visor design would later be adapted by Snart into his trademark costume. In recent years he has added a radio receiver to them which picks up the police band to monitor local law enforcement. Snart and the other thugs were captured by the Flash and imprisoned. Snart decided to go solo, but knew he had to do something about the local hero, the Flash.Snart read an article that theorized that the energy emissions of a cyclotron could interfere with the Flash's speed. He designed a weapon to harness that power and broke into a cyclotron lab, intending to use the device to charge up his experimental gun. As he was finishing his experiment, a security guard surprised Snart. Intending to use his gun only to scare the guard, he inadvertently pulled the trigger and discovered that his weapon had been altered in a way he had never imagined. The moisture in the air around the guard froze. Intrigued by this twist of fate, Snart donned a parka and the aforementioned visor and declared himself to be Captain Cold

Personality: Cold takes his position as head of the Rogues very seriously. He employs a no-drugs rule (evidenced by his brutal beating of Mirror Master for his cocaine habit), docks pay for senseless violence (a 90% payout cut for the new Trickster's antics with stray dogs and T-bombs), and will kill only on certain occasions (he killed the Top for setting the newer rogues against him and his set of Rogues), leading the Rogues in their 'code of honor' and refusing to kill women or children. Captain Cold was not entirely as cold-hearted as his name suggests. He deeply cared for his sister, aka the Golden Glider, and looks out for the well being of his fellow Rogues at all times, going so far as to arrange a secret funeral for Captain Boomerang. After killing the supervillain Chillblaine in revenge for his sister's murder, he is later shown sitting at his coffee table drinking alcohol, and unable to open the door for his usual prostitute, realizing that his "heart's not always cold".Although generally portrayed as rough around the edges at best, and known for his blunt attitude towards women, Cold has been shown to have a surprisingly moral streak at times. When circumstances have forced him to team up with the Flash, he has kept his word and avoided opportunities to stab Flash in the back even after the immediate crisis has been dealt with, admitting in private that he respects his enemy even if he operates on the other side of the law from him

Abilities:
A cold beam that freezes anything it hits instantly.
Creating a cold field where people and objects literally stop in their tracks. Cold uses this ability to slow down The Flash's movements.
Bathing his opponent in a wide beam of ice designed to freeze the skin of the target so they stay conscious and do not go numb to the pain. Cold used this to kill Chill Blaine who murdered Cold's sister to make him suffer as much as possible.
Creating a slippery field of ice which can slow down the Flash.
Forming sharp stalagmites on the ground to impale his enemies. Used to kill Chill Blaine after freezing the outer layer of his skin so he could inflict as much pain as possible.
An "Ice Grenade" which was stated to "turn this place into an iceberg". Used to freeze everything in a large radius, used to freeze the whole of Iron heights during the events of Blackest Night.
Creating "Mirages" out of Extreme cold like intense heat can cause mirages.

Family/Friends: His Sister: Lisa

Wow!! Very nice!! He's attractive!!!

message 41: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Sure! Where?

Ps- could i make a female rogue who likes cap'n cold?

Sounds great!1 Just trying to think of her powers...

message 44: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Well all the rouges use tech

Also maybe a graveyard of some sort?

message 45: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

"But Wonder Woman darling... What fun would that be?"

Basics

Name: Priscilla Rich
Aliases(s): Cheetah

Date of Birth: 7/14
Place of Birth: New York City

Sexuality:
Crush: No one

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Yellow
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135
Bodily Structure: Effeminate

Into The Mind

History: Born into a family of wealth and prosperity, Priscilla Rich was considered one of the "loveliest, sweetest" debutantes. Despite her role as leader of the Junior League Committee, Priscilla was an insecure and reserved young woman suffering from an inferiority complex. During a fundraiser for women and children in Europe, Wonder Woman appeared as a guest of honor. Priscilla Rich was given the duty to introduce Wonder Woman, but the crowd dismissed her, clamoring for the Amazon to appear immediately. After performing a few stunts, Wonder Woman had Priscilla tie her up with chains that she and the Junior League Committee collected from prisons all over the world. Blindfolded, Wonder Woman had no idea Priscilla was using her Magic Lasso to tie her along with the chains. Wonder Woman was placed into a tank of water, and after a struggle, was able to remove her lasso and the chains. Priscilla expressed her concern for Wonder Woman, but the heroine couldn't help but feel suspicious over her.

Abilities: Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Cheetah is very adept at hand to hand combat obviously able to go one on one with Wonder Woman repeatedly.

Powers: Due to her amulet:

Superhuman Strength: Cheetah possesses great strength. Which is on par with Wonder Woman.

Superhuman Durability: Cheetah's physical durability is enough to withstand blows from the likes of Wonder Woman and Superman. Cheetah's durability doesn't protect her from bullets, lasers, or other piercing attacks.

Superhuman Speed: Cheetah possesses greater speed than Wonder Woman, enhanced even further by training with Zoom.

Superhuman Agility: Cheetah's body coordination is incredible able to tag very fast superheroes and superheroines such as Wonder Woman.

Enhanced Senses: Cheetah's senses are a lot more powerful than a normal human.

Claws and Fangs: Cheetah's claws and fangs are enchanted and allow her to cut almost anything. Even the flesh of superhumanly durable metahumans offers little resistance.

Pets: Her cheetahs

Great!!

message 47: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

Thanks, Black Manta is next

message 48: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

"Look at the once proud king of Atlantis now bare and broken at my feet, you disgust me to level I can even begin to explain, but soon it'll all pay off as I watch you suffer by seeing the hope and life drain from your people, that will be greatest pleasure imaginable."

Basics

Name: Unknown
Alias(s): Black Manta

Place of Birth: Baltimore, Maryland
Race: African American

Sexuality: Unknown
Crush: No One

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6'3
Weight: 180

Into The Mind

History: The boy who would become Black Manta grew up in Baltimore, Maryland, and loved to play by the Chesapeake Bay. As a youth he was kidnapped and sexually abused on a ship for an unspecified amount of time. At one point he apparently saw Aquaman with his dolphin friends and tried to signal him for help but was not seen. Finally, he was forced to defend himself, killing one of his tormentors on the ship with a knife. Hating the emotionless sea (and Aquaman, whom he saw as its representative), the boy was determined to destroy everything the man stood for, even if it meant future genocide.

Abilities: Black Manta's suit is specifically designed to adapt to an oceanic environment. It allows him complete resistance to the cold and pressure of deep sea conditions (it is unknown at this time how far down the suit can travel underwater and still function) and thus grants him a level of superhuman durability, and strength (allowing Black Manta to lift/strike with the force of 5 tons), the ability to breathe normally underwater (whether this is due to a hidden oxygen supply or its ability to extract oxygen from the water like the gills of a fish is unknown), jet boots which function in or out of water, a telepathic scrambler (used to temporarily strip Aquaman of his aquatic telepathy), and a large, varying array of weapons. Such weaponry have included blades, electric blasts from wrist gauntlets, miniaturized torpedoes, and energy beams emitted from the eye lenses in his helmet. It is also not known how this suit is powered or how long it can function before needing recharging or if it, indeed, even needs to be. Black Manta is highly intelligent, has a limited degree of expertise in mechanical engineering (as he was able to manufacture his suit, weaponry, and vehicles) and some amount of hand-to-hand combat training. For the most part, Black Manta generally relies more on technology and strategic planning than physical confrontation when it comes to his exploits. Black Manta often utilizes unique vehicles such as a modified, Manta Ray shaped submarine for traveling.

Family/Friends: Unknown

message 49: by GatbsyLover20 (last edited Nov 27, 2013 10:51PM) (new)

"Fear....is power"

Basics

Name: Johnathan Crane
Alias(s): The Scarecrow

Date of Birth: 10/31

Crush:No one

Appearance

Physical appearance:

Costume:

Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Gray
Height: 6'1
Weight: 135
Bodily Structure: Tall and lanky

Into The Mind

History: Crane had a fear of bats, and is obsessed with fear and revenge as a result of having been bullied throughout his childhood and adolescence for his lanky frame and bookishness, especially because of his resemblance to Ichabod Crane from The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. After being humiliated by school bully Bo Griggs and rejected by cheerleader Sherry Squires, he takes revenge during the senior prom by donning his trademark scarecrow costume and brandishing a gun in the school parking lot; in the ensuing chaos, Griggs gets into a car accident, paralyzing himself and killing Squires.

Crane's obsession with fear leads to his becoming a psychiatrist, taking a position at Arkham Asylum and performing fear-inducing experiments on his patients. He is also a professor of psychology at Gotham University, specializing in the study of phobias. He loses his job after he fires a gun inside a packed classroom, accidentally wounding a student; he takes revenge by killing the professors responsible for his termination, and becoming The Scarecrow

Abilities: The Scarecrow uses a substance called "Fear Gas" to cause his victims to hallucinate that their phobias have come to life. He wears his Scarecrow mask to enhance the effect of the hallucinogen (instilling fear in all who see him) as well as to avoid being poisoned by his own toxin. Although not physically intimidating, Scarecrow is adept in physical combat, using a style called "violent dancing", based partly on the crane style of kung fu and on drunken boxing. The Scarecrow is an expert in psychology, with a focus on fear, and is a former certified professor on the subject. Due to prolonged exposure to his own gas, Scarecrow went from being frightened of bats to only being frightened of Batman. Scarecrow is both addicted to fear and incapable of fearing anything except Batman, whom he compulsively seeks in order to ease his addiction after the Caped Crusader's apparent death.

Pets: Trained over hundreds of crows to attack and spread fear toxin.

"I wish. I wish I could be one of you heroes. Get all the love. The fame. The glory. But it's so one sided with you bastards."

Basics
Name: Nyka Alexandra Summers
Aliase(s): Sharpshooter
Status of Identity: secret

Date of Birth: October 1st
Place of Birth: Annapolis, Maryland
Race: human, African-American

Sexuality: bi
Relationship Status: single
Crush: Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold

Appearance
Physical appearance:

Costume:
https://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/...
(Her costume isn't complete. She has gun holsters and a mask but i will add that later)
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 153 lbs.
Bodily Structure: Though she has plently of muscle, she puts in an effort to maintain her womanly "curves"

Into The Mind
History:
I was born as the only child to my father, who worked on a military base. He wanted a son, and told me everyday how worthless daughters and women were. He taught me all the boyish things. How to fight, shoot, smoke, spit. But then one day he lost it. He came home drunk and beat me so I could barely move. And I ran, never to come back. I was hired by a mercenary group for my shooting skill, and went through more abuse at their hands. So you can say my history's been pretty rough.

Personality:
Not to take anything lying down, Nyka will pick a fight with anybody over anything. She is often loud and outspoken, and is surely the first one to be noticed by a man. She claims sexy is her middle name and enjoys flirting with men. A villain with morals, she draws the boundaries at what she will do, which is why she admires Leo so much as well.

Abilities:
Marksmanship--any target, any time
Telaportation--A unique device built into her suit allows her to appear and disappear anywhere at will

Family/Friends:
Captain cold-ally/friend

« previous 1