ROBUST discussion

The Ghost in the Crystal (School of Ages, #1)
This topic is about The Ghost in the Crystal
Reviews > SCHOOL OF THE AGES - THE GHOST IN THE CRYSTAL

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1802 comments Just posted a review of Matt Posner's School of the Ages, book one, The Ghost in the Crystal

Review The Ghost in the Crystal

Matt has skillfully written a great book about middle school children that presents wisdom and life lessons in an engaging story. I really enjoyed reading it. If you have children, I recommend you look into this book...

Matt Posner (mattposner) | 276 comments Sharon, I just saw this. Thank you very much! You're tops with me.

message 3: by Andre Jute (new)

Andre Jute (andrejute) | 4851 comments Mod
I read it and "liked" it days ago...

J.A. Beard (jabeard) This reminds me, I still owe Matt a review on this. Ack.

message 5: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Franklin (dakotafranklin) | 306 comments Super review, Sharon. I too "liked" it.

Matt Posner (mattposner) | 276 comments Thanks everyone. Dakota, I may read slowly, but I'm going to give a positive review to NASCAR First when I finish it. I love Flicka.

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1802 comments Thanks muchly Andre and Dakota, I saw that you had 'liked' the review.

Matt, it was my pleasure, I really did enjoy the story and appreciate the value of the book.

I too read slowly and I have several others I would like to read first, but I do want to read the rest of the series...

All the best!!

Matt Posner (mattposner) | 276 comments I welcome your comments at any time, Sharon. Schooloftheages@gmail.com

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1802 comments Thanks, Matt. Duly noted...