Read 4 Review discussion

The Old Cape House (The Old Cape #1)
This topic is about The Old Cape House
Historical Fiction > The Old Cape House

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (last edited Sep 12, 2014 06:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Synopsis: Historical Fiction

In the spring of 1715, Maria Hallett falls in love with Sam Bellamy. He leaves her behind on Cape Cod to find his fortune in the West Indies and promises to return. Maria finds herself with child and unwed. Left alone to face the wrath of church elders, she longs for Sam.

In present day, Nancy Caldwell moves into an 1880 house on Cape Cod with her husband and four children. In her backyard, she uncovers a root cellar and at its bottom she finds a baby’s skull, gold coins and evidence that link her land to the Bellamy/Hallett legend.

I use alternating chapters between the 18th and 21st centuries, to unfold a mystery that has had the old salts of Cape Cod guessing for almost 300 years. This is also the first in a series involving contemporary character Nancy Caldwell and her innate ability to uncover historical secrets.

There are 15 copies available to read in formats of MOBI, epub, pdf for an honest review.
Please comment below with your name, email and blog address. If you don't have a blog that's okay just be sure to post your review on Goodreads and Amazon.

Thank you very much!

message 2: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 14 comments I would love to read and review your book. Be glad to give Reviews.

sandra.white@birchtree.org
PDF please

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments I'm sending it right now. Thanks for your interest.

message 4: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 29, 2013 12:55AM) (new)

Jennifer Gallagher (jenex) | 16 comments I would love to read and I always review books.. I would like E pub if possible please. and thank you for the chance to read

Email jenexgallagher@gmail.com

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments C. wrote: "Hello. I'd like to read it, preferably in .epub. My email is jujubejones@yahoo.com. Thanks."

I tried to send you the epub copy of The Old Cape House but something's wrong with the email??? It wouldn't accept what you told me was your email.

message 6: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 29, 2013 04:28PM) (new)

Jennifer Gallagher (jenex) | 16 comments Jennifer wrote: "I would love to read and I always review books.. I would like E pub if possible please. and thank you for the chance to read

Email jenexgallagher@gmail.com"

Replied to your email

message 7: by Sjackson92 (new)

Sjackson92 | 11 comments Hello can I review your book please it sounds right up my street.

message 8: by Sjackson92 (new)

Sjackson92 | 11 comments Sajackson92@icloud.com I have kindle ?

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Of course, I sent it to you via your email. Thank you
Barbara

message 10: by Sjackson92 (new)

Sjackson92 | 11 comments hello im having trouble opening your book on kindle

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Sjackson92 wrote: "hello im having trouble opening your book on kindle"

Sorry to hear that. My publisher said the format for kindle was .MOBI
I tested the download from my email to you and it works. I'll send it again. Let me know.
Barbara

message 12: by Sjackson92 (new)

Sjackson92 | 11 comments hi it's ok my husband knows how to get it open he will be home soon thank god it's been driving me mad

Slytherin Rose (kschatterbox) | 7 comments I would love to read & review this. Omg the intro sucked me into this and I want to read it now LOL :)

if so, kschatterbox@cox.net mobi format

thank you

message 14: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol | 3 comments Barbara,

Would like to read and review. PDF copy please. Do you need the review immediately? Thank you for offering your ebook.

cumfer@comcast.net

message 15: by Barbara (last edited Sep 11, 2014 12:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Rose wrote: "I would love to read & review this. Omg the intro sucked me into this and I want to read it now LOL :)

thank you"

Rose wrote: "I would love to read & review this. Omg the intro sucked me into this and I want to read it now LOL :)

thank you"

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Thanks, I'll send it right away via email. Thanks for your interest.

message 17: by Eva (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eva | 3 comments Barbara, I'd loved to read and review this. If you have any left.

gemv4t@aol.com epub format please.

Slytherin Rose (kschatterbox) | 7 comments Barbara wrote: "Thanks, I'll send it right away via email. Thanks for your interest."

thank you :)

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Carol wrote: "Barbara,

Would like to read and review. PDF copy please. Do you need the review immediately? Thank you for offering your ebook.

cumfer@comcast.net"

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Thanks for your interest. I'll send it via email. You may choose your own time to complete the review. On a sidenote, The Old Cape House is the first in a series of adventures involving my contemporary character, Nancy Caldwell. In fact, The Old Cape Teapot, the second in the series, will be launched in early November.
Happy reading!

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Eva wrote: "Barbara, I'd loved to read and review this. If you have any left.

gemv4t@aol.com epub format please."

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Certainly, I'll send it right out via email. Thanks

message 23: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol | 3 comments Carol wrote: "Barbara,

cumfer@comcast.net"

Barbara, Have you had a chance to email me a copy as yet? Searched my emails. Thanks Carol. Have a great day.

Barbara Eppich Struna | 14 comments Yes,
I sent it to cumfer@comcast.net on last Thursday. I'll send it again.
Barbara

message 25: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol | 3 comments Barbara wrote: "Yes,
I sent it to cumfer@comcast.net on last Thursday. I'll send it again.
Barbara"

Email address is correct. I'll be watching for it. Thanks.

Slytherin Rose (kschatterbox) | 7 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

here is my review! Barbara this was a great story! thank you for letting me read and review it