Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Archive > Nora Makes USA Today's Bestsellers List!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Talya (new)

Talya | 718 comments Mod
Not only has Dark Witch debuted at Number 1 in the New York Times bestseller paperback fiction list, Nora is also among USA Today's bestsellers of the past 20 years!

Nora authored 25 out of the 32 #1 Romance Fiction bestsellers listed. You can check out the list here:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/bo...

Congrats to her on this huge accomplishment!

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5649 comments Mod
Go, Nora!

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Hoover (sandrahoover) | 181 comments Wow! What an accomplishment! But I can't say I'm surprised...they just don't come any better than Nora Roberts. She owns the Romance category!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sandra - *Star* wrote: "Wow! What an accomplishment! But I can't say I'm surprised...they just don't come any better than Nora Roberts. She owns the Romance category!"

Sandra,u r so right about that! Nora does totally own the romance catergory or at least she should with all of the novals,trilogies and series that she's wrote thru~out the years,she definitely owns that catergory! LOL! I found this piece of news out on Facebook sometime today and I just couldn't blieve that she wrote 25 books outta 32....Wow,that's totally incredible! How does she do that? I just found out yesterday that Nora writes 5 to 6 books per year and I had no idea that she even do that! I guess the old sayin' is tru:U learn somethin' new ev'ryday,lol! Yeap,that is an accomplishment! And that should be somethin' that she needs to b proud of! I'd say that probably her grown sons,her daughter-n law and even the rest of her family is probably proud of her! If I was related to her,I'd totally b proud of her,lol! I think that's really cool what she does for her fans and for her family!

message 5: by Elaine (new)

Elaine | 56 comments Love Nora as, she writes the nicest plots>

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 96 comments Nora authored 25 out of the 32 #1 Romance Fiction bestsellers listed.

I'm not surprised.

message 7: by Jonetta (new)

Me either.

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 82 comments Awesome! =)

message 9: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1217 comments It is wonderful when an popular author like Nora Roberts gets the recognition she deserves.

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

So true, Anita.

message 11: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1217 comments I took a look at the list and I am happy to say that I've read all the books by Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovich, Mary Higgins Clark and Patricia Cornwell. Those authors accounted for a large chunk of the titles on the list. I have good taste!