Lovers of Paranormal discussion

book with werewolves : recommendations?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 9 comments any good book you read with werewolves as hero? i prefer a girl as a main character and a werewolf guy.
it could be YA or NA.
thanks a lot!

message 2: by Amalia (new)

Amalia Kollarou (a_kollarouhotmailcom) | 10 comments Hi Kiara, you could read the mating (Law of the Lycans 1) by Charles Nicky. All books of this author are free. Don't let that makes you worry she is a nice author.

message 3: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia (celvia) | 56 comments OMG. I love that series. They were awesome books. I could not believe they were free.

message 4: by Maira (new)

Maira | 16 comments you should also try Seven Years (Seven, #1) by Dannika Dark

message 5: by Clary (new)

Clary Cipriano | 25 comments you could try Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater She's a great author. Or you could try Nightshade by Andrea Cremer though the girl is a werewolf Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollyb_nc) I would HIGHLY recommend Kathleen Peacock's series!! Book 1, HEMLOCK, was released last year (it is AWESOME), and Book 2, THORNHILL, just came out in October. I haven't read the second yet but I absolutely loved HEMLOCK. This is a YA series.

message 8: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 26 comments I've read Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1) by Quinn Loftis The Mating (Law of the Lycans, #1) by Nicky Charles I really enjoyed both of those books.
Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell My Wolf's Bane (Shapes of Autumn, #1) by Veronica Blade Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson Shifting Shadows (Sparks Collide, #1) by Amanda Kelly are also some great books!

message 9: by Jacinda (new)

Jacinda | 49 comments What type of werewolf book? Romance?