EII- Per. 3 discussion

Stem 11/21

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Victor Giordano  | 8 comments Mod
Identify one cause and effect relationship in what you are reading. Is it stated (obvious) or implied (like an inference)? Why?

message 2: by David (new)

David C | 2 comments In Do or Die teens want to be really gangsters ,so they ask a OGB (original ghetto blood)

message 3: by km (new)

km 22025 | 1 comments In my book, "One Night", Gabe has a one night stand with lots of girls, and his latest, Helen, gets pregnant. Cause:one night stands Effect:Helen gets pregnant by Gabe.

message 4: by Samuel (last edited Nov 22, 2013 08:00AM) (new)

Samuel R. | 3 comments Since Andy bullied Lexi to death. Lexi came back and haunted Andy to death. stated. 1 effect

message 5: by Jesus (new)

Jesus H | 2 comments Because Darrel Mercer is short and skinny, he gets bullied all the time by Tyray.

message 6: by Janeth (last edited Nov 22, 2013 07:55AM) (new)

Janeth E | 2 comments Ana really likes Christian and due to the strong connection she felt for him she decided to lose her purity to him. One cause leading to multiple effects.

message 7: by Julissa (last edited Nov 22, 2013 07:56AM) (new)

Julissa D (JD20293) | 2 comments My cause and Effect is that Sethie's mom is always gone, so that is why she has gone into drugs and become bulimic. I know that most teens do drugs because of problems at home or feel alone and that is what Sethie is feeling. I can infer that She feels unwanted so she does the drugs and also her mom doesn't comfort her so that is why she is bulimic.It's one cause leading to multiple events.

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie Ramirez | 2 comments In my book the Frannie and Kit trust Max, but it may cause them their lives. The cause is very stated because you don't really have to think about it so much. It's pretty obvious.

message 9: by Joselin (last edited Nov 22, 2013 07:53AM) (new)

Joselin P. | 6 comments Dee killed a retired cop, so now the police is investigating the crime.

It's obvious because that is the police protocol when a crime occurs.

message 10: by aj21022 (new)

aj21022 | 2 comments In 'Ship Breaker' crew means everything, so when sloth stabs Nailer in the back and almost gets him killed she gets kicked off light crew.

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Barrera | 4 comments The cause is Paul isn't talking to Joni, & the effect is that Paul hates Chuck because hes a player & Joni is going out with him. This is an inference because Paul ignores chuck.

message 12: by Jackie (new)

Jackie C | 2 comments Cause: Noah told Allie he genuinely cared about her artistic skills and in Allie's head that meant a lot to her
Effect: Allie realizes that she still might be in love with him

message 13: by Claudia (new)

Claudia U | 5 comments Caleb covered for his twin sisters drunken accident so, he had to be locked up and had to go to a summer camp. It was obvious because that is mainly what they have been fighting about during the whole book.

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barrera | 2 comments One cause & effect that my book had was, the fact that Zach (main character) is in rehab in the first place, is because of his family, they treated him terrible.
Zach was abused as a child, started drinking so, he had to go to rehab because he became a alcoholic. (It was pretty obvious)

message 15: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Mercado | 6 comments Carter Breaks up with his girlfriend for a girl he liked a long time ago, but she turned out to be horrible, because he broke up with a girl then immediately went out with another made every girl in the school hate him. Obvious.

message 16: by Eva (new)

Eva | 1 comments Due to Ana signing the agreement to be the submissive now she has to do what she's told and follow all the rules or she's disciplined.

message 17: by Alfredo (new)

Alfredo Recendez | 2 comments Sissy and Boy now don't have a mom and her new parents aren't necessarily the best and they beat them sometimes and don't feed in the right way and I think this is what causes Sissy and her brother to rebel and finally run away from them.

message 18: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany | 1 comments i think it is obvious because prim get picked up but she doesn't want to so her older sister volunteers for her

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber Smolen | 5 comments A girl was walking in an alley alone and she got kidnapped. Its cause an effect

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah S | 2 comments A cause and effect in my book is Nathaniel getting raped by the priest and the effect was Nathaniel becoming mute after.

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda L | 2 comments This is one cause leading to multiple events

cause- Alex is in a gang
effect#1- Alex is forced to do this big drug deal to show his loyally to his gang
effect#2- Alex will Lose Brittany

message 22: by Oscar (new)

Oscar Mesa | 1 comments Both of the two forgot their phones so the boyfriend went inside to ring a cab for them and the girlfriend (prego) was outside waiting for the boyfriend to return, a white van pulls up and the person inside tries to force the female inside. Obvious, One effect, nuff said.

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex Salas | 1 comments Cause- Jeremy Lin Played good.
Effect- The Rockets won the game.
Effect 2- Interviewers were swarming around Lin after the game.