What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Book I read a teen, may have been about Wolf Walkers

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Radreamfarm (new)

Radreamfarm | 13 comments I have been looking for this book for years, I am not sure if it is Wolf Walker by Tara K. Harper or not. It was a teen girl who was walking home through the woods. She finds out that she was a wolf walker, as was her Grandmother. (Was there some conflict between her dad and grandma, was that why she was not trained?) I remember they had a type of moss that glowed that they used to light the way. She ran off with the wolf, I believe, and wound up at a building that was used to scientific experiments that the people died off. She and the wolf have to solve what happened in an attempt to (survive? Be able to go home? I am not sure anymore).

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5006 comments How many years ago did you read this book?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35129 comments Mod
Is there slavery in the story? A few reviewers on Amazon.com mention slavery (e.g., she saves three girls from slavers). You might check these reviews for details that could trigger some memories.
http://www.amazon.com/Wolfwalker-Tara...

message 4: by Shanna_redwind (new)

Shanna_redwind | 858 comments Did you read Harlequins? This one's a Harlequin Nocturne. Some of the parts of it fit, but not others. Wolf Hunt (Sentinels, #3)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Radreamfarm, are you still looking for this book?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19035 comments Bumping because Radreamfarm posted today.

Are you still looking for this book?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wolf Hunt (other topics)