One Piece discussion

Ships > Poison Panther

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

ArcaneSage 117 (arcansage117) | 868 comments Mod
Flag: A gear and crossing wrenches

Crew
Captain - Joshua Patrick Cristopher
First Mate - Zeo kawashima

Weapons: Cannons lining the sides a mobile cannon on deck. Musket nocks.

Appearance:

Other: Inside mechanical system of pulleys and levers that let one man row five oars with ease.

message 2: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

((I found a flag I thought you might like, but if you'd like me to change anything let me know, also, It might just be me, but I don't think "Poison Panther" really suits them for a name))

Aristrocatic-imp[Travis Stoll] | 44 comments (Thanks. Yeah I couldn't think of anything. So maybe he should by a panther lol))

"The oars are to be able to move while in calm waters. We can also use them to manuver or puck people up that fell overboard." The capttain explained. He showed him the kitchem then the quarters."this ship was designed to be fast despite its size."

message 4: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo looked around the kitchen as they walked through, he was never a picky eater, he was always happy as long as he had somewhere to train, "I wouldn't try and swim through the calm belt in this ship, even if we could paddle through it would be caught in the teeth of some sea king and we'd all drown or get eaten as soon as we entered the calm belt" he said recounting what he'd heard from the stories

Aristrocatic-imp[Travis Stoll] | 44 comments "We could catch the sea king. That will be our next adventure after we find the one piece." Josh said. He then showed zeo a room with some weights and a dummy"you can train in here."

message 6: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo looked at the man a little funny, he wondered if he really knew how dangerous the Calm Belt was, Zeo had only ever heard of the Government crossing it with some special technique they didn't share, everyone else was crushed if they even tried but he shrugged off the thought, this man was captain, he chose where they went "So what should I call you captain?" he asked realizing he didn't know his name

Aristrocatic-imp[Travis Stoll] | 44 comments "Anything but late for supper" josh grinned.

message 8: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo chuckled a little then looked at him with a half grin, "I think we're going to need a cook before I could do that"

Aristrocatic-imp[Travis Stoll] | 44 comments "You are right. I guess we serve ourselves if we are hungry. But don't get greedy it has to last a long time." Josh replied

message 10: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo laughed and walked into the training room, he picked up a few weights to absently chuck up and catch repeatedly then explored a little, "well I've heard of a place called the Pastry Kingdom, we might be able to find a cook there" he suggested

((we might be able to ask someone to make a character if we don't make them ourselves))

Aristrocatic-imp[Travis Stoll] | 44 comments ((Yeah. We could ask.))"sounds fun" Josh replied finding a map with the directions to the pastry kingdom. They then set sail.

message 12: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo smiled, he was happy to finally be starting his own adventure in the hopes of fulfilling his one dream to become the strongest swordsman the world has ever known..
He strolled through the training room and began swinging a pole with several weights on it around as if it was a sword

Aristrocatic-imp[Travis Stoll] | 44 comments Josh climbed the mast to get a better view.

message 14: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo was happy with the the training he'd done so far, he put the weights down and strapped his swords back on then walked up to the deck and looked around and out at the ocean

message 15: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ ((Should I post with Arya here? Since she's a stowaway on her brother's ship?))

message 16: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

((yeah :) join on in))

message 17: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ ((Okay :) ))

Arya needed some fresh air. Urgently. She had been staying down in the deepest section of the ship's hull, hidden between the caskets of rum that were held in storage there. She ran a finger over her hand, which was nipped here and there with rat bites. Silent as a shadow, Arya made her way to the deck.

message 18: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo looked around and saw that Captain Josh had climbed the mast and was making himself comfortable, he doubted Josh would really notice anything down on the deck, Zeo walked onto the bow and sat cross legged to stare out at where they were heading and train his senses

message 19: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Arya made her way over to the railing of the ship, looking down at the churning, high waves below. Thankfully the ship wasn't rolling too much. She took several deep breaths, breathing in the fresh air. It was a nice change to the air down below, which was always foul.

message 20: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo still felt unsettled of the ship so far, he wanted to learn every detail of the ship so that he could be comfortable and fight off any enemy that threatened his captain, so Zeo stood and turned to walk around the ship a little when he saw some girl walking along the railing of the ship...

message 21: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Arya looked back and saw a man looking at her. She focused her attention on the floor of the deck, for she wasn't in the mood to be identified as someone who was not a member of the crew.

message 22: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ ((...))

message 23: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo raised an eyebrow at the random girl, he wondered why she'd be on this boat and even why she was walking on the rails, but he decided not to ask because she probably had her own reasons... he walked over to the railing and leaned on it as he looked out to sea, "Welcome to the Poison Panther" he said figuring she stowed away

((there's only the three of them on the ship))

message 24: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ ((Okay- and sorry for the late reply))

Her stormy eyes slid over to him, and se gave a small quick nod, mumbling a 'thank you' after that. She was about to ask him if he knew anyone with the surname 'Kawashima' on the ship, but stopped herself just in time, deciding now was probably not the best time.

message 25: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

((you're all good, I can only really get on once a day, so sorry if my replies are late))

Zeo noticed that she was about to ask something and stopped, he glanced over at her and wondered if she even knew where she was, "you've managed to sneak your way onto a pirate ship, so do you got yourself a plan?"

message 26: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Arya's eyes narrowed and she said haughtily, "I haven't got a plan and I am a pirate." The whole thing was all a lie, but that didn't matter. "Anyways, is there anyone on board with the surname Kawashima?" She asked quickly.

message 27: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo just laughed and turned back to face her with an eye brow raised, "so you're a pirate on the wrong pirate ship, who is also searching for someone, maybe a bounty hunter or even a personal grudge..." he said thoughtfully pondering the ideas "but yes, you've come to the right ship as Mr.Kawashima is on-board, would you like me to give him a message for you?"

message 28: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Her eyes widened. So it was true then. She looked at him, and there was a moment's silence before she said, "Please tell him I'd like to see him in person."

message 29: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo tilted his head questioningly and just smiled, "so... I'll go tell Mr.Kawashima that there is a bounty hunter here that would like see him face to face... I think he'd be more inclined to come see you if he knew why"

message 30: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Well," she said quickly, "we share the same last name. I believe him to be my last surviving relative."

message 31: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

It was a good thing Zeo was leaning on the railing because that caught him off guard, Zeo looked at the girl over again and again wondering if it could be true, but slowly began to pick up similar things between them, "where'd you hear that?" he asked still not fully believing it

message 32: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Arya watched him carefully before saying, "after my mother died, I lived alone. I overheard a few men talking about my family," she said with a light shrug."

message 33: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo sigh and sat down while leaning against the railing, "well kid, now that you're so close to finding this 'last relative' of yours, what are your plans, what are you going to do if I tell him to come out here?" he asked still shocked at the thought of actually having a sister

message 34: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She sighed and gave a defeated shrug. "I don't actually know. I just... Wanted to know if the rumors were true. I- was careful never to get my hopes up too high... Just in case, well, in case it wasn't true."

message 35: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo laughed a little, more out of confusion then humor, he'd heard a few rumors people told about him but he couldn't put together why they would make some girl, who just happens to be his sister, come looking for him, "well I can't say I know which rumor has caught your eye, but I do know a lot about him and he is on this ship, so go ahead and ask what you'd like to know" he said curious about almost everything that was going on at the moment

message 36: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She looked at him before saying, "Alright... Well... First of all..." She paused, thinking of something to say. "Did he ever even know in the first place that he had a sister or not? And how old is he, even?"

message 37: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo sighed as he finally began to believe this girls story, who else would ask those questions, "well kid, he's about nineteen now and I know he had no idea about any other family, his mother left him when he was very little but that didn't stop his dad from seeing her all the time, his dad almost left with her but he did come back now and then to make sure he had food, water and kept up the work in the forge" he said, somehow it felt easier to talk about it while pretending that it wasn't actually him that went through it

message 38: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 27, 2014 03:54AM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She nodded. "You do seem to know him pretty well. From that, however, I can assume we didn't share the same mother, for although our fathers were the same, my dad never laid his eyes on me. Never. I've never seen him before."

message 39: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo shrugged a little, "you never know, his mother left him to take care of you and your father left you to take care of him, who knows, they might have even had a reason for their actions..." he said thoughtfully, he'd thought about it before but he knew he couldn't forgive them no matter their reason, "anyway, back to the point, got any other questions I might be able to help you with?"

message 40: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She frowned. "I suppose you're right, but she died when I was six or so, and since thenI've been on my own... So I'd find it hard to forgive my father...." She thought once more for some time, choosing her words carefully before finally saying, "could I actually meet Mr. Kawashima, perchance?"

message 41: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo sighed and shrugged, he knew he'd have to introduce himself eventually and with only three people on the ship he didn't think it would be too long, "sure kid, hop up for a second" he said standing up with her

message 42: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She looked around, suddenly noticing how empty the ship seemed as she stood up. "Where is everyone?" She asked.

message 43: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo laughed for a second, "you didn't wonder how I knew you weren't on the crew? well this ship has a crew of two so far, there's me the first mate, and then there's the Captain" he said wondering if she knew more then just his last name, "Captain Josh however is unavailable as I don't know where he ran off to, so I'll be your guide while on this ship, pleasure to meet you" he said holding out his hand figuring he gave her enough information to work out the rest

message 44: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Arya's jaw dropped open, and she was too much in shock to notice his extended
Hand. "You're- you're Zeo- Kawashima? You're my brother? Am I right?!" She half stuttered half exclaimed. It had come as a blow. To be old he was real was one thing. To see him in person, her own brother, was an entirely different thing.

message 45: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo half smiled in amusement and half smiled in happiness as he began to realize he had family, "well I am Zeo Kawashima, and from what you've told me, I must be your brother, so yeah... nice to meet you" he said wondering what he was supposed to say, half of him wanted the to be the closest they could and the other half wanted to keep her at a distance to watch her carefully, but all of him was running out of words, he had no idea how he was supposed to react

message 46: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Arya noticed the odd tension between them and broke it as only a girl of her age could. She simply beamed at him and then flung her arms around him in a tight hug. "I can't believe it. I finally found you...."

message 47: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo smiled as she jumped at him, he took a step back so he wouldn't fall then hugged her back, but he still didn't really know what to say, "how long have you been looking?" he asked figuring it was better then talking about nothing

message 48: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "It's been almost two years," she said, still hugging him.

message 49: by ArcaneSage, Sage of Destruction (new)

Zeo thought for a moment and it made sense, it was when his father began showing up more frequently, but he'd never though about it much, maybe this explained a lot "I'm glad you did" he said thinking about what might have happened if she hadn't have found him

message 50: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She smiled. "As am I..." She then said jokingly, "I'm guessing that means you're not going to throw me overboard?" She looked at him, amusement dancing in her grey eyes.

« previous 1 3 4