Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! Awaken the Giant Within discussion

Review Book

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sofyan (new)

Sofyan Wijaya I feel that this book was amazing book and i really wanna read it.

But it's hard for me to find this book at my country. Maybe some of friends here that already read this book can share to me and and other aobut this book?
Or you can contact me here

message 2: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim Grobbelaar I read this book a long time ago. At the time I was looking for inspiration and motivation to improve on the way I do things. Books like this motivate at the time of reading, but soon wear off when reality sets in. Its a long term process to change the way a person thinks and continued motivation is required if one want reel long term change. Anthony says all the right things that the majority of us know we should be doing, putting these into practice is not so easy.

Nash already read this book. Very inspired. A must have for every one.

message 4: by Riwan (new) - added it

Riwan khairy I enjoyed with reading this book

Jennifer i have to agree with kim.i enjoyed this book years ago when i read it for the first time but admit i havent stuck to its original ideas due to the changes i either needed to make nor want to make.you have to read it continusely in order to change a bad habit or idea or problem in your life.nothing against this book but definately an on going process...

Sharon I read this book in my late twenties. It had an amazing impact on my life and made me re-evaluate what I truly wanted to achieve. At the time, I was working in a low paid job with not much in the way of potential. After finishing it, I went back to College, then University. I now earn more than three times what I earned before and have achieved almost all of my life's ambitions. I can honestly say I've never been happier. I loved this book so much, I bought it about fifteen times and gave it to friends and family. I will happily gift you a copy through Amazon if you contact me direct. Let's call it "paying it forward".

message 7: by Kowandykoko (new)

Kowandykoko thanks for review this book. i always support like that's book genre. for oportunity, i have to review all book in my case. so i can know harga terbaru

Natalia Diaz-jackson I haven't completed but on page 53 it mentions the Central Park rape that was wrongfully pinned on 5 kids using them as an example of savagery and remorselessness. Those kids have given up the majority of their lives for something that they didn't do and I hope that newer versions of this book have had this outrageously false example corrected. I feel distracted from the content of the book due to how dated and angering that false tidbit of information is. Rest of the material seems useful enough. I just hate that these kids have to be further maligned and demonized by older versions of the book for something they didn't do. Especially if someone reading it didn't know better. I find it disturbing that no one has mentioned this in the reviews.

Jessica Dunagan Kim wrote: "I read this book a long time ago. At the time I was looking for inspiration and motivation to improve on the way I do things. Books like this motivate at the time of reading, but soon wear off when..."

So not true at all!!! That is only the story Kim tells herself. Yes its easy to get sucked back into life, but its your choice. Tonys tools are simple, yet people like Kim assume they are not. It only wears off if you let it :)

message 10: by Hani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hani Nash wrote: "already read this book. Very inspired. A must have for every one."
Reading this book is a must if you want to master your life.

Bara'A Haroon inspiration it self

Apoorv Kulshreshtha This is inspiring book and it has had an amazing impact on my life. I now know what I want to achieve. Now I take big goals in life, theuy are tough but I am a giant and more happier in pursuing my dreams then ever.