Writing Help-Group For Everyone discussion

GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING...HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Nov 21, 2013 02:43AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 337 comments Mod
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone.
Hope your day is /has been good.

MySpace Graphics

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) Good morning. I am glad you are now our moderator. You will make a good one.

message 7: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Dec 03, 2013 12:38AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 337 comments Mod
Good morning to you all from England.Whatever time of day it is I hope it's great.

Hi everyone.22 days to Christmas.Have a great day.

Funny Christmas Comments

Magickal Graphics

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) I am tired. I cleaned all day. Today was a good day, I had a lot of energy. I have a lot of physical problems and energy is not something I have a lot of.

Sorry to hear that.Hope you have more good days than bad Dee.

message 11: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Dec 05, 2013 01:35AM) (new)

//magickalgraphics.com">
Days Of The Week Comments
Magickal Graphics

GOOD MORNING FROM LIVERPOOL.

message 12: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Phoebe (theneveronlinechick) | 3313 comments Mod
Have a good day/night to y'all. :P

HELLO!where've you all gone to?

message 14: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Jan 19, 2014 09:10AM) (new)

Good afternoon all.Hope your weekend was great.
It's very quiet around these parts.Lol!

Days Of The Week Comments

Magickal Graphics

message 15: by Mzzie (new)

Mzzie (mezle) | 54 comments Hello! It was a good weekend for me, and I hope the week is good as well, granted that I do feel like I may end up sick soon, geez! =\

Aw..I hope you're not sick Mellisa.

message 17: by Mzzie (new)

Mzzie (mezle) | 54 comments Aw, thanks for the well hopes!! =] I actually manage not to get fully sick after all. Yay! =]

message 18: by H.M (new)

H.M | 8 comments Hi how's everyone doing today? I have to go out, so I can't stay in and read...and TRY to write something! Not happy!

message 19: by Mzzie (new)

Mzzie (mezle) | 54 comments Holly wrote: "Hi how's everyone doing today? I have to go out, so I can't stay in and read...and TRY to write something! Not happy!"

Aww, it's alright. Well, on my end,we had a little bit of a scare, my Grandpa came out of emergency last night, but apparently he's doing well. And so far the day is going good.

message 20: by H.M (new)

H.M | 8 comments Aww, it's alright. Well, on my end,we had a little bit of a sca..."

Oh no! How is he now Melissa? It's not too serious I hope?

message 21: by Mzzie (new)

Mzzie (mezle) | 54 comments Holly wrote: "Aww, it's alright. Well, on my end,we had a little bit of a sca..."

Oh no! How is he now Melissa? It's not too serious I hope?"

He's in bed now or in a wheelchair at times. He fell a few weeks ago, so they had to give him surgery. He's 95 years old now, so my dad and uncles and aunts have to watch him and stay with him during the night.

So when they took him to emergency it was because he was dehydrated so they gave him something for that. His health isn't that much of a problem tho, it's more his mental state that isn't good. He sees a lot of illusions, hallucinations and things like so. Sometimes, he doesn't eat, he doesn't sleep a lot either. There's times that he yells at his kids to leave him alone and to not touch him. So he's not exactly doing great, but at least his home.

message 22: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Mar 07, 2014 02:19AM) (new)

He has a lovely caring family Mellisa.That's great.I'm sure he's well looked after.
Bless him,our parents/grandparents take care of us,then they get old and we should take care of them.
My mums just turned 84,she's a glamorous proud lady and fit as can be for her age but she has her ailments.I treasure her.

message 23: by H.M (new)

H.M | 8 comments My dad's 75, so it's good when someone says they have a relative who's 84, 95 etc. I hope he's the same!

message 24: by Mzzie (new)

Mzzie (mezle) | 54 comments It is a little sad tho to see someone that used to be really strong kind of crumble each day that passes. But at least he still has his family members taking care of him. And they have come together a lot more, that's a nice plus! =]

It is really good to hear of these men and women that are these ages. It's kind of inspirational actually!!

Thanks for the blessings!

I pray that God blesses your mom as well and your dad too, Holly! =]

message 25: by H.M (new)

H.M | 8 comments You too Melissa, and thanks.

message 26: by Mzzie (new)

Mzzie (mezle) | 54 comments Holly wrote: "You too Melissa, and thanks."

Aww, =] you're totally welcome!! =]

message 27: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Mar 07, 2014 07:16PM) (new)

Melissa wrote: "It is a little sad tho to see someone that used to be really strong kind of crumble each day that passes. But at least he still has his family members taking care of him. And they have come togethe..."

Thanks Mellissa .Same to you.

message 28: by Mzzie (new)

Mzzie (mezle) | 54 comments Aww, thanks!! =]

message 29: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ wrote: "HELLO!where've you all gone to?"

Crawled out of Hell with an invasion raging on. xD

(jks)

In all actuality, just been busy. XD

Anyway, how is everyone? Hope you're all doing well.

Also, has anyone ever read "The Little Old Lady Who Broke All The Rules"?
The Little Old Lady Who Broke All The Rules by Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1380 comments Mod
pho!!!

message 31: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Co!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lo!!!

message 33: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Wo!!!

Phoebe wrote: " ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ wrote: "HELLO!where've you all gone to?"

(jks)

In all actuality, just been busy. XD

Any..."

Haven't read that Phoebe, it's going on my to read list.

message 35: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ wrote: "Phoebe wrote: " ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ wrote: "HELLO!where've you all gone to?"

(jks)

In all actuality, just bee..."

It's a good book with solid oldie humor. I think you might like it. :)

lo!! (l)

message 37: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

:)

la

message 39: by Renee (new)

Renee *dances to OneRepublic music*
*flicks hair*

oh wha-

oh um, yeah. *scratches head* uhh hi I was just-uh you know-
dancing???

O.O

onerepublic <#

message 41: by Renee (new)

Renee ME TOO!!!!! <3 <3 <3

it's great writing music, and dancing music, and like, any sort of feelings music.

message 42: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

I call it the Feel Music. Because I'm filled with so many feels.

message 43: by Renee (new)

Renee HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYBODAY!!!!

message 44: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

BRILLIANT THOUGHTFUL PASSIONATE WRITING DAYS FOR EVERYBODY.

message 45: by Nate (new)

Nate  | 98 comments guten tag

message 46: by Phoebe, TheInvincibleRabbit (new)

Ciao!