What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Historical-Romance, Harlequin type of book wherein the Heroine finds herself at the camp of the enemy and falls in love with one of the main generals/warriors of the enemy.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (last edited Nov 26, 2013 01:08AM) (new)

Denise (denisejap) | 5 comments Genre: Romance, Historical

Publication: 1900's (not really sure about this)

Other Details: The story is set in an almost knight age, I'm not sure thought if I remember correctly but it has a kind of muslim/arabian type/feel. There are wars between tribes and the like. The title of the book is the name of the main character,a girl, starts with the letter "M" and is flower-like. She's also young around teen-ish and the guy if I'm not mistaken is around 20's or 30's not really sure.

She finds herself in the camp of the "enemy", again I'm not sure about this, and meets the leading guy there, their people are enemies or hostile with each other, I do remember that the description of the guy is dark/tanned skinned and almost bleached white hair for being under the sun and has a very cold demeanor.

She ends up going with him to his home, or something to that effect and they end up together some how.

I hope someone might help me, thanks in advance!

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise (denisejap) | 5 comments Additional info, it's got an almost Harlequin feel. So it's more romance and coming of age type.

message 3: by ``Laurie (new)

``Laurie (laurielynette) | 1039 comments "Great Maria" by Holland?

message 4: by Arielle Rae (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 127 comments So the main characters name doesn't start wit M but it fits what you said

Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands, #1) by Elizabeth Vaughan

message 5: by Denise (new)

Denise (denisejap) | 5 comments Laurie wrote: ""Great Maria" by Holland? "

- Hi Laurie, thank but unfortunately it's not it. It was a relatively short book.

message 6: by Denise (new)

Denise (denisejap) | 5 comments Arielle Rae wrote: "So the main characters name doesn't start wit M but it fits what you said

Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands, #1) by Elizabeth Vaughan"

- Hi Arielle Rea, although it isn't the one it looks like a good book, might add to my reading list. The girl in the book I'm looking for just had her looks really, not much for compassion and ability.

message 7: by Denise (new)

Denise (denisejap) | 5 comments bump

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Denise, are you still looking for this?

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Warprize (other topics)