Making Connections discussion

Killer with a Heart
This topic is about Killer with a Heart
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1871. KILLER WITH A HEART by J.L. Hill

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Apr 12, 2014 07:07PM) (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
Killer with a Heart by J.L. Hill J.L. Hill
Genre: Crime Fiction/Thriller
Page Count: 254

Book Description:
Nicky 'Nails' Rocci's gang is thick as thieves, but stealing mob money leads to murder. However failing to kill Morris 'Mojo' Johnson is a costly mistake for the Banoa family that adds to Morris' mystique. Maria Marino is a bewitching beauty, a sixteen year old sexy firebrand that has captured the heart of the feared warlord, Morris. Nicky's desire to lead his gang to the top of the New York criminal scene will ignite a mob war. Joey Banoa desires for Maria and Morris Johnson desire for vengeance unleashes Hellfire on the streets of New York.

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: ePub, Mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Linda
2. Gianna
3. Roberta

message 2: by Penelope (new)

Penelope Flynn | 32 comments Uhhh... I'm sorry but I KNOW there must be a misprint because this blurb describes a sixteen year old girl as a "sexy firebrand" from the point of view of a grown a$$ man.

message 3: by J.L. (last edited Nov 21, 2013 07:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Penelope wrote: "Uhhh... I'm sorry but I KNOW there must be a misprint because this blurb describes a sixteen year old girl as a "sexy firebrand" from the point of view of a grown a$$ man."

Publisher had a problem with that also and I changed all the people ages to make them at least eighteen. But she was not consider a sexy firebrand from the viewpoint of a grown a$$ man, but from the point of view of her contemporaries, also teenagers.
P.S. The book description on Amazon was not updated to reflect Maria's age in the book.

message 4: by Linda B.D. (new)

Linda B.D. (lindabd) Linda BD. email sent in private message...

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments LindaB.D. (old AKA LindaD.) wrote: "Linda BD. email sent in private message..."

I did not receive your email. Please resend.

message 6: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
I sent you Linda's info J.L.

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Thanks. I'll send her the copy right-away.

message 8: by Gianna (new)

Gianna | 7 comments happy2bhere429@gmail.com

I'm happy with either pdf or kindle format :)

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Gianna wrote: "happy2bhere429@gmail.com

I'm happy with either pdf or kindle format :)"

I will send you the kindle format today. No need to start a fire, this story is guaranteed to heat you up.

message 10: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments I am still in need of a few more reviews. If you like a raw in your face story of teenage love, lust, murder, and revenge set in the Bronx in the early seventies, where the cold business world of organize crime melds with the brutality of street gang warlords that ignites a winner takes all battle for underworld control. Read Killer With A Heart.
Killer with a Heart by J.L. Hill

message 11: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Killer with a Heart by J.L. Hill

Reviewers:
1. Linda
2. Gianna

Thank you for showing an interest in Killer With A Heart. Still waiting on reviews. Still more ebook to go around for anyone who want to take a thrill ride through the world of organize crime.

Roberta Pearce (robertapearce) | 57 comments J.L.! I'll take an epub, please!

robertapearce1 [at] gmail.com

Thanks!

message 13: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Roberta wrote: "J.L.! I'll take an epub, please!

robertapearce1 [at] gmail.com

Thanks!"

It's on it way. Thanks and I hope you enjoy. I had fun writing it.

message 14: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Thanks Roberta for your reviews, https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewers:
1. Linda
2. Gianna
3. Roberta

Killer with a Heart by J.L. Hill

Cynthia | 113 comments Sounds interesting I will take a shot on this book.
I would like to review your book. Please send a mobi copy to humormyway@aol.com

message 16: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Cyn wrote: "Sounds interesting I will take a shot on this book.
I would like to review your book. Please send a mobi copy to humormyway@aol.com"

A copy is on its way. I hope you enjoy the read and thanks for the support.

Cynthia | 113 comments I have received it thanks so much

message 18: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Cyn wrote: "I have received it thanks so much"

No problem. Thank you. ;-}

message 19: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Six more copies available.
Still waiting on reviews.

Reviewers:
1. Linda
2. Gianna
3. Roberta - Review posted.
4. Cyn - NEW...Thanks for the request

Cynthia | 113 comments J.L. wrote: "I am still in need of a few more reviews. If you like a raw in your face story of teenage love, lust, murder, and revenge set in the Bronx in the early seventies, where the cold business world of o..."

You got that right, which I would have thought of that in my reveiew

Cynthia | 113 comments I have posted my review on B&N and Amazon along with goodreads.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 22: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Cyn wrote: "I have posted my review on B&N and Amazon along with goodreads.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thanks so much for the review. I loved it. Your reactions are exactly what I was aiming for, I'm a little twisted that way. And some parts were as hard to write as they are to read, but once written I couldn't leave them out.

message 24: by J.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 140 comments Roberta wrote: "My bad - didn't post my review link:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

and Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RBMAUY3A..."

Nothing but love for you.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Killer with a Heart (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.L. Hill (other topics)