Making Connections discussion

Blood Vengeance
This topic is about Blood Vengeance
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1870. BLOOD VENGEANCE (Vengeance Trilogy #1) by Teresa Keefer

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Feb 11, 2014 09:40PM) (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
Blood Vengeance by Teresa Keefer Teresa Keefer
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Page Count: 356

Book Description:
The heroine, Abigail Cooper, has a gift. She discovered that she has the gift of mediumship, inherited from her grandmother who visits her from the 'other side'. When her teenaged sister-Reilly-goes missing with a suspected cult leader, Abigail uses her sixth sense which leads her to steamy, mysterious, modern day New Orleans.

Abigail herself is met with some danger when she is attacked by a serial rapist/murderer but is rescued by a tall, dark and mysterious man and returned to her hotel room unharmed but missing most of her memory of the attack and the events that followed. However, with help from the other side, she soon comes to understand why.

Her rescuer was none other than the wealthy, attractive, seductive and centuries old vampire by the name of Vincent Adcock. Vincent and his group of fellow vampires have been ridding the south of criminal predators in their own way for many years as a means to feed as well as a means to seek solace from what they are.

Knowing the danger of entering the vampire's lair, Abigail follows him home from a club one night and puts herself at his and his colleagues' mercy to ask for their help in locating and rescuing her sister. This comes with a price as she becomes a prisoner in his home.

The tale takes Abigail into a world of vampires, the supernatural, drugs, prostitution, and murder as the group searches for the errant teen. But will they be able to rescue Reilly before the psychotic cult leader uses her for his bizarre ritual in which he hopes to conquer mankind? Will Abigail be able to resist the sexual magnetism of Vincent or will she find herself caught up in an attraction that could result in losing her heart and soul to a creature that is doomed to walk the earth for all of eternity?

Be one of the first 10 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Mobi (gifted through Amazon)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Che-che
2. Missy
3. Nicole
4. Niecy
5. Carrie
6. Sandra

Che-che | 201 comments mrsmickens@gmail.com

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request Che-che

Missy *Am I alive and a reality, or am I but a dream? * (missyke) | 22 comments i'd like to read it. mobi please kisslind@gmail.com thanks

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

Nicole Hi,

I would love to receive a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.

I need mobi format and my e-mail is: njpeterson@inbox.com

message 7: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Nicole

Yellagirlgc | 21 comments I would love a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Niecy Coleman email yellagirlgc@yahoo.com.

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) Sent in ur request

message 10: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments I would be glad to read/review/rate UR book for U
tony parsons MSW
tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF 12/14/13

Nicole Reviews posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Missy *Am I alive and a reality, or am I but a dream? * (missyke) | 22 comments Thank you very much! ( I liked it, and curious about Riley&Jade) :)

Here's my thoughts:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

and

http://www.amazon.com/review/R1D1V43V...

Yellagirlgc | 21 comments I have not received my copy to review. If it was sent could it be reissued to yellagirlgc@yahoo.com please. Thank you

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request again Yellagirlgc

message 16: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (carriev1106) | 19 comments would love to read and supply a review

carriev1106@gmail.com
epub please

message 17: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Carrie

message 19: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandibookworm) | 6 comments Always looking for good to read and review.

sandi.howard82@gmail.com

message 20: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Sandra

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Vengeance (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Teresa Keefer (other topics)