YAholics Anonymous! discussion

The Host (The Host, #1)
This topic is about The Host
Book Adaptations > The Host- Movie

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Miriam (miriammathew) I've only watched the movie, The Host written by Stephenie Meyer, just two days agao and I surprisingly liked it. I loved the book and I was extremely cautious when they adapted it into a movie.

So my question is: What did you guys think about it in general? Did you like the people they cast for the characters? Are you a Wandian/Jarenda/Jarelie fans? Did you not like it?

Speak your thoughts :)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Yikes this movie was bad.

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 3369 comments Mod
I've actually heard pretty good things about it, though I've never read the book. It's another one on my very long list to get to...

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) I really loved the book. The movie was pretty bad in my opinion tho... I saw it with my mom who I got to read the books. We both wanted to walk out but were interested in how they would do the ending. :0

HimaJen | 87 comments I have never read the book or seen the movie. Would you guys recommend it? If you could compare it to a series or book, what would it be?

Wells Margo (pearapple) | 110 comments The movie was great! Idk what you guys are talking about...