Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Audible free trail credit missing

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (last edited Nov 20, 2013 09:28PM) (new)

Lisa D. | 1 comments I wanted to try Audible uisng the 1 month free trail thing.

I signed up, I saw that the credit was avalible after I finished.

But when I clicked onto the books to search for a book to listen to the credit dissapeared.

And my membership status became "Not Enrolled"
I tried to see if I could resign up for the trail and still no free credit.

Will they still credit me each month? coz i know i've entered my info for the 1 month trail.

And where is my free credit????

message 2: by Jeanie (new)

Jeanie | 3653 comments Lisa wrote: "I wanted to try Audible uisng the 1 month free trail thing.

But when I clicked onto the books to search for a book to listen to ..."

Call Audible's Customer Service--the phone number is listed on the home page or on the Contact Us page. They are very friendly and helpful and will solve your problem and answer your questions quickly. Don't let this initial difficulty make you reluctant to use Audible. I've been a member for years and hundreds of books and can't begin to say how much pleasure I've found through the books I've bought through them. Good luck and welcome to the aduioworld.

Audible Support (audible_com) | 260 comments Lisa wrote: "I wanted to try Audible uisng the 1 month free trail thing.

But when I clicked onto the books to search for a book to listen to ..."

Hey Lisa,

We'd love help you! Please email us at social-support@audible.com or call us at 888-283-5051.

We look forward to resolving this for you!