A Naruto RP Group discussion

~The Leaf Village~ > * Training Grounds *

Comments Showing 1-50 of 265 (265 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (last edited Nov 20, 2013 08:47PM) (new)

Raven (Kawa808) | 736 comments Mod
- Train here! By yourself or with your team etc.

Le Begin~

message 2: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (last edited Nov 20, 2013 08:49PM) (new)

Hanako was standing up on top of a branch high above the ground as she waited patient for a certain Chunin to show up. 'He's going to be late...' she sighed partly to herself.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments Matt was moving as fast as he could to be on time. "Crap I'm gonna be late."HE said telling himself to go faster.When he got there he was about 5 minutes late."I'm so sorry Master."He said gasping for air.

message 4: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako sighed as she jumped down to be in front of him then poked his forehead lightly giving him an irritated look ," If I was like Gai then you should be scared..." she trailed off ," But since I'm not it's okay! You didn't have to rush and get all worn out!" she patted his back while she smiled to hopefully let him know she was only teasing.

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments His breathing went back to normal."Geez don't joke like that.HE said sighing."He leaned against the tree."So why call me out today? Did we finally get more teammates?"He asked.

message 6: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako laughed nervously at his question ," Ahaha... well about that... Uhh..." she bit her lip. 'Uh... gosh now what do I say!' she thought to herself furiously

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments He waited for her answer excited.He would love to get a full team and start doing missions

message 8: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (last edited Nov 20, 2013 09:18PM) (new)

"Well... Um..." she began ," He's... interesting!" she chirped brightly closing her eyes as she smiled. 'Oh that boy better get here soon or... I don't know what!' she thought

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments Matt jumped with glee."Yes finally. Can we start doing some mission's?"He asked. His chakara exploded and he froze the tree behind him.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 31 comments Akuma strolled onto the trainning groud, laughing maniaclly as he squashed a fly. he was throwing a shrukein up in the air and then catching it...with he the sharp end...his hands red but every time more blood came he seemed to get more excited, throwing the shruiken higher and faster...blood flying as he did.

(^^ imma gonna have fun with the one XD)

message 11: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

((Lol go for it its all in the timing of fun!))

"Oh Matt..." Hanako sighed, then saw Akuma walking near. 'Oh boy...' she thought then grabbed onto Matthew's shoulders ," Okay so the person coming to fill in for the team... is sort of well..." she trailed off on her word ," Uhh... Different!" She smiled trying to be a bit more chipper then before.

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments He sighed."I'll give him a chance but if he is disrespectful i'm going to put him in his place ok."

message 13: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako laughed nervously ," Ah... Haha..." then a sweat drop appeared on the side of her forehead 'This might... get ugly...' she thought praying to god nothing went bad as she did. He was getting closer and she was sure Matthew could feel his presence already if she could.

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments He smiled and calmed himself down.

message 15: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She sighed a sigh of relief 'Okay maybe it'll be okay...' Yet she still gripped the fabric of her dress.

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments He gave her a warm smile.

message 17: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"Oh I almost forgot..." Hanako grabbed a tiny notebook that was in her pouch, that was strapped to the straps that held her swords to her body. She skimmed the notebook "Ah there is a girl named Samantha coming to join us as well."

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments Matt jumped around excited.

message 19: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

She placed the notebook back in her pouch. "You seem very excited?" she questioned as she felt Akuma's chalkra getting closer. "I suppose you should be!"

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments "I do."He said his aura growing.

message 21: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (last edited Nov 21, 2013 05:54PM) (new)

"Haha yes very much Matt." She smiled and decided the wait was killing her and she jumped onto a different branch away from the one Matthew recently froze and sat there patiently waiting for the two members. swinging her legs back and forth

message 22: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments ((haha matt froze the tree ealier.))

message 23: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

((Lol I thought it was a different tree so I tweeked what mine said.))

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 31 comments akuma cackled. he finally got to the.
"hello!" he sneered. that was just his .... he extended a bloody hadlnd for the others to shake "im akuma"

(off for over hald an hour)

message 25: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako laughed nervously at the young man ," Uh... Haha... Nice to meet you Akuma." She smiled then look towards Matthew hoping that nothing bad would happen.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 31 comments akuma smiled a huge evil creepy smile, looking thw two up and down, fantasies going one after the other through his mind.

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments Matt could already tell what he was thinking."Master he's thinking of doing naughty things to us can i hurt him?"He asked.

message 28: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako jumped from the tree she was in. "If anything happens I'll handle it Matt..." She smiled and pat Matthew's head. "Well I was told you were a wild type Akuma and that's why you were placed in my team..." She kept on smiling politely.

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments Matt growled but stayed put.He listened to his master because she was like his older sister.

message 30: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako ruffled his hair lightly ," I'm not such a petite thing Matt..." she sighed ," I am a Jonin for a reason..." She huffed.

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments "I know but the only reason i'm not a Jonin with you is because of the hokage."He said pouting.

message 32: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"In terms of skill I would definitely throw your a rank," then she laughed a bit ," But in terms of age and experience I think not!" She smiled at him. Teasing him was always a fun thing to do, but only till a certain limit so he wouldn't get upset with her.

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments "Yeah i know my skill matches your but my age doesn't."He said thinking.

message 34: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"But I can still kick you ass don't you forget that!" Hanako pushed he student lightly.

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments He didn't move."You wanna go?"He asked his chakara expanding.

message 36: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako lightly poked his forehead ," I guess I'll just have to put you in for place the hard way..." she winked at him ," But I'll go easy on you!" She blew a chilling blast of air towards him as she jumped back up the tree she was in before and stood on top waiting.

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments He kicked it hard shattering the ice tree.He watched as she fell.

message 38: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (last edited Nov 21, 2013 09:33PM) (new)

Hanako flipped away from the now shattered tree. "How rude." she simply stated and rushed at him sliding her legs between his, trapping him, and flipping him to the ground while doing so she placed a small paper bomb to his back, with stealth and being not detected.

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments He had noticed the bomb right when she put it on him.He slipped his shirt off when he was flipped.

message 40: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

Hanako did a back bend to build some distance between her student. She sighed heavily ," You can't make this easier like before when I would just hold you back with my hand..." 'I guess I will have to bump up the intensity of this to put a certain young ninja who is still on top...' she thought to herself preparing her senbons

message 41: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 198 comments He sighed and created many sand clones."I'm sorry but i'm not as weak as i was before."He said all of his clones charging at her.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 31 comments akuma laughed maniacly and hobbled away to get some food.

(sorry my not be on till latwr)

message 44: by Megan (new)

Megan | 29 comments Sam sighed. It was time to start training again. She watched as other students talked with their friends.

message 45: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

"Ugh..." She sighed heavily doing some hand sighs for a jutsu ,"Tōketsu shita tsundora Jutsu!" Her hands looked almost frozen then she began to quick step touching all of his clones and anything that came near freezing and shattering them, She quickly took the opportunity to find the real Matthew and grab him by the collar, with senbons in between her hands she rested them to his neck. "Oh my!" She dropped Matthew noticing another one of her students had arrived during her own little fit. "Oh my! Samantha dear! Over here!" she yelled as she ran towards her.

message 47: by Megan (new)

Megan | 29 comments Sam sighed again. 'Another long day is coming to greet me.' Sam thought. She walked towards the girl calling her name.

message 48: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (last edited Nov 24, 2013 10:14AM) (new)

"I'm glad you came today." she smiled lightly at the young girl. ," The...strange one is Akuma... The other young man is Matthew, and I am Hanako your sensei." She pointed to the two boys and then placed her hands on her hips with a kind smile. 'Kids nowadays are so strange... but they are my students and I must protect them with my life.' she thought solemnly and nodded to herself.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 111 comments Lily entered onto the training grounds and looked around and sighed closing her eyes and re-opened them and decided to just watch the others train.

message 50: by Raven, AWESOME MOD (new)

(( Akuma had suddenly left after being summoned for a personal mission! ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6