what we think discussion

Book Discussions > Percy Jackson series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caru (new)

Caru What do you think of the Percy Jackson series?Who is your favorite character?

message 2: by Dimpu (new)

Dimpu (theradiantmockingjay) | 43 comments I love Percy Jackson and The Olympians. I'm not so sure about HoO. My fave characters are Percy, Annabeth and Thalia. I also like Clarisse, cause she's BADASS!! <3 <3

message 3: by Caru (new)

Caru Dimpu wrote: "I love Percy Jackson and The Olympians. I'm not so sure about HoO. My fave characters are Percy, Annabeth and Thalia. I also like Clarisse, cause she's BADASS!! <3 <3"

I AGREE!!!

message 4: by Dimpu (new)

Dimpu (theradiantmockingjay) | 43 comments Yay! :D

Ashleigh (a frolic through fiction) (afrolicthroughfiction) I absolutely LOVE the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series! I adore most of the characters, but Percy, Annabeth and Nico are my favourites ❤ I haven't read The heroes of Olympus yet, but I'm planning to buy them all some day :D

message 6: by Kristenj2009 (new)

Kristenj2009 | 11 comments Nico is my absolute favourite character! Percy would be a close second.

I think HoO is a good spinoff series but I think Rick Riorden used too many POVs in the last book. I felt like I was being bombarded with all these different character voices in my head.

Its cool how you can watch some of the characters grow and mature as the series progresses. I wish we couldve seen more of Rachel though. I liked her.