All Things Random discussion

Book Disscusions > The Hunger Games Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caru (new)

Caru What did you think of The Hunger Games trilogy?

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisadannatt) So I loved the Hunger Games. Last year I bought tickets to the local movie premier, but there were gremlins in the projector and we couldn't see it. Had to go later in the week.
Today we went to see Catching Fire, 10 minutes from the end, the projector blew up.
Sigh!
I shall be watching Mockingjay at another cinema next year.

message 3: by Kyren (new)

Kyren | 29 comments I like them okay. The last one was so depressing though. In every aspect. Yes, every aspect. I am not happy that she marries Peeta in the end. I do not like him. My opinion is that she shouldn't have married anyone, but become drinking buddies with Haymitch.

message 4: by Steve (new)

Steve mitchell Kyren wrote: "I like them okay. The last one was so depressing though. In every aspect. Yes, every aspect. I am not happy that she marries Peeta in the end. I do not like him. My opinion is that she shouldn't ha..."

haha drinking buddies with Haymitch thats funny!!!!!!! I just find it tough to believe that she is so bad a and then she is a messy flippant little girl in the final book. I hated the final book, but the first two were pretty good, and yes she ripped off several other writers, but isnt that what writing is all about?

message 5: by Cat , The Fabulous Kitty MOD <3 (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1051 comments Mod
In truth I really only liked the first. The second was ok. The third was...bleh

message 6: by Caru (new)

Caru My favorite was Catching Fire!!I love Finnick!!Why did he have to die

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

<3333334

message 8: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 83 comments They're good, but they're also sad and depressing.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I always read sad and depressing books:P

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I have one word to define The Hunger Games trilogy: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!