TOTALLY POINTLESS (whatever):P discussion

What i hate about school > Backstabbers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 1 comments Ugh I hate those kind of people. Especially when they deny it.

message 2: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) | 1431 comments Mod
yeah

message 3: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

yep

message 4: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

hey, i just invited ppl

message 5: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

my friends
like 21

message 6: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

:)
how many ppl r in this group?

message 7: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

yei!
but why havent they commented?

message 8: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

dont know. maybe we should wait a day and then see if they comment

message 9: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

okay

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 3 comments I HATE backstabbers. I was friends with one for several years but then she betrayed me. :(

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Agh i agree..
I had one I had to deal with all last year.
She was mad at me for flirting with her boyfried or something even though i wasnt, he was flilrting with me.
Oh well all i got to say is backstabbers are stupid and have their own problems they should worry about.
ANd im sorry Ashleu *Frostpool* what happened?

message 12: by Susana (new)

Susana im with u too Ashley.. ェ was friends with this girl we were like actual sisters.. but after knowing her since kinder in 6 or 7th grade she betrayed me with the worst thing ever

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Ohh im sorry

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Haha that makes sense!

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl oh god i would hate that!! What did your mom say?
Are you friends with this girl still?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl ahhh i see. Well thats good that your a loyal friend.

Oh were u there with her. I would have been like haha shes just kidding!!
Yeah i dont really tel my mom anything. Like, i dont think she would particualarly (how do you spell that word!!) like the guys i hang out with.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl She was validictorian (another word it cant spell!!) and expects alot from me.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Wow yeah that is really hard to compare to. Yall ar different people and yall are gonna have different abilities. I dont think parents should just expect ther kids to do just as good as they did or just as good as ther older siblings. It puts too much pressure on us

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl I know if i get like a C in a class my moms like i made all As! You should too! And i just tell her im not her and my standards arent as high as hers. Why do they think we can do just as good as them!! Like, im not very good in school but im good at art and i play soccer and run, which she never did. THATS what im getting through school with it. THOSE are the things that are important to me.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Grades are important to but i can mantain a B average.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl aww sorry. Idk my gpa cuz we dont do that. We get number scores.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl like 70. 80. 90. 10o.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl nah its not.

message 24: by Susana (new)

Susana ェ don't talk to that girl no more.. i was and still am a loyal friend to everyone but not with her no more.. if ェ was the only 1 to save from something bad (terrible) ェ would just sit back and see how she suffers coz she didn't care if it hurt me of what she did

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl ohhh i c. That sux.What did she do?

message 26: by Susana (new)

Susana she told ppl my depeest secret.. if it was u.. u ether wouldnt want ppl to know about it. trust me :(

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl yeah i bet.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl That happened to my friend to. She told this gurl her secret and it was like a big deal and then the gurl went and told everybody and like the whole grade found out and i felt so bad for her. Cuz it was a REALLY big secret.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Yes yes yes i agree. SHe sounds like one.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl i hate people who do that.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl really? that sux!! Same here i guess but i just try to deal with them. You just gotta know who ur true friends are.

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl OH yeah. Do you like ur school?

message 33: by Susana (new)

Susana no problem.. ェ call her that and worst.. that's was bad for the girl.. ェ know how she felt.. not everyone knew but some girl who ェ hated and hated me found out and they started to talk about it but good think ェ moved before things got worst.. now ェ don't even tell everything to my friends who ェ fell I've known them 4ever.. but its ok.. ェ trust them but ェ don't wanna make the same mistake no more.. hope they stay loyal to me like ェ am to them

message 34: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) why do u always do ur I's like that?

message 35: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

yeah

message 36: by Susana (new)

Susana coz its from a sidekick.. and my sisyer has them to come out like that and im too lazy too take them off

message 37: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) o...k...

message 38: by Susana (new)

Susana yup... but back to the topic.. it was sad

message 39: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

sidekick?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl its a phone

message 41: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 270 comments twilight67 wrote: "that's sad. :(. backstabbers suck"

yeah they totally suck ass

message 42: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl wrote: "its a phone"

I know it's a phone (lol) but why r the is like that?!

message 43: by Susana (new)

Susana ohh cause the autotext was programed like that but i took it out already

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Oh hahah cool

message 45: by Susana (new)

Susana yea.. soo what u b doin ?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Txting and stuff blah. U?

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl I just came back from the movies and i stayed up super late at my friends house last night like a dumb ass.

message 48: by Susana (new)

Susana cools.. nothing.. looking at groups and profiless in myspace.. uggh

message 49: by oıɔoɹ/rocio♥, cRaZy LitTlE pIrAtE mOd! comment or u shall be deleted! (new)

lol

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl Susana wrote: "cools.. nothing.. looking at groups and profiless in myspace.. uggh"

somebody got into my myspace!! ARGH! idk who. HACKER.

« previous 1 3