Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > What should I read?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 15 comments Hi,
I'm new and I haven't been able to find a good book lately! The most recent books ive read and LOVED are: Selection, Hunger Games Trilogy, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Twilight and Skinny. I am up to any type of book u think I'll love!!

Ps- I'm 13 but I have a high reading level

message 2: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I don't know whether our tastes are similar or not, but here are some books I enjoyed and I think you might too:

Contemporary
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins One Moment by Kristina McBride The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales The Distance Between Us by Kasie West Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller Ten  by Gretchen McNeil The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody Don't Die, My Love by Lurlene McDaniel From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison Winter Longing by Tricia Mills All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry

Fantasy
Every Day (Every Day, #1) by David Levithan Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1) by Kasie West Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) by Jenny Han Fire with Fire (Burn for Burn, #2) by Jenny Han The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1) by Stacey Kade Battle Royale by Koushun Takami Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire Reboot (Reboot, #1) by Amy Tintera Inbetween (Kissed by Death, #1) by Tara A. Fuller Blurred (Kissed by Death, #2) by Tara A. Fuller Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1) by Emmy Laybourne Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2) by Emmy Laybourne Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) by Beth Revis

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 15 comments Thank u so much Gisbelle!!!! I'm gonna look them up when I go to the library next!

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments You're welcome :) Hope you find some that you want to read.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 15 comments Thanks I'm starting Cinder now!

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I loved that book :D Can't wait to get my hands on book 3.

message 7: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Myers | 127 comments I highly recommend Go Ask Alice by Anonymous.