Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts > The South Gables

Comments Showing 1-50 of 183 (183 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) At the south side of Hogwarts Castle the finely-sculpted gables look out on the edge of the lawns where you can see the Hogwarts Express chugging into the station, letting off students and wizards. Inside the gallery is amazingly high-ceilinged and painted a silky light green, woven lawn chairs exhibit the floor-to-ceiling windows on the wall.

((Role-Play here!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah sat with his hands crossed over his elbows on a chair, the grounds alive with students; truth be told he would like to be down there himself but at the moment he was most delightfully lazy...
Flipping a page of his notes with feeling he continued to review Potions whilst trying not to let the smell from a particular spilt potion get over the seat...

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Victor and Becca walked over to where Michah was sitting. Becca smiled and waved, "Hey Micah," she replied. Victor yawned with heavy eyelids, "Uhh, hello," he said lazily.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah glanced over, "Hallo." His eyes passed over Becca, "Becca," he dipped his head, "Victor, Andrade." Adeptly hiding the distaste he felt, seeing that prat Victor he turned back to the grounds and then after a moment of awkward silence he looked back; gesturing to the chairs. "I'm not stopping you from sitting you know." He said with a slight smile.

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca grinned slightly as she took a seat next to the already passed out Victor. She rolled his eyes at him and slapped the back of his head. "Owwww!" he replied groning and clutching his head. "That's what you get for staying up all night, scaring first-year Slytherins," she replied angrily, then she turned to Micah, "How are you?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah winced as Victor fell asleep, "Oh, perfectly fine, thank you." He said in a perfectly polite, even tone. "What of you?" His eyes passed over her dyed hair and piercing, only one eyebrow raising. "Different," he commented, speaking almost without thinking.

((Sorry but I'll take a while in posting next...))

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca nodded, her smile fading slowly, "I decided it was time for a change. Enough restraints for a little while," she replied calmly as she glared at Victor, "But I'm fine as well. Ready for O.W.L.s and N.E.W.Ts?"

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments ((Thats okay))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Oops...Make that I gotta go. Thanks for Role-Playing!))

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments ((Yep))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah nodded, "Yes. I've still got a little while to wait for O.W.Ls however," he smiled briefly, "O.W.Ls are still in a year but it seems quite less a time," he glanced over to Victor and Becca. "What of you two?"

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "I'm pretty confident I'll pass the Potions exams with flying colors," Becca replied happily, "I guess I feel somewhat confident about the others." "Uh, I guess I'll do fine. I dunno," Victor answered lazily.

message 13: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Nov 20, 2013 05:55PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah tilted his head infinitesimally to the side in an owl-like gesture and mouthed, "What happened to him?" At Becca before he went on summarily: "Ah, yes, you are Professor Slughorn's assistant aren't you?" He asked, unconsciously covering the papers on his lap with one hand in remembrance, his fingers glowing with the light of the slowly declining sun as the clock tower rang four bells.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Sorry! I accidentally posted that! It shall be edited...))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((...And it is!))

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Yes, I am. I absolutely love it," she replied happily, 'and don't worry about him. He just spent his night awake in the common room." She rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her red hair. "So, Micah, we've never really had a chance to get to know each other better. I already forgot what house and year you're in. Sorry," she replied quietly.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah tilted his head to one side with a shrug. "No problem. Ravenclaw fourth."

((So sorry for the short post I gotta go!))

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Oh that's right! You're in Victor's house! I'm surprised you didn't hear his obnoxious annoyance in the night," she said while laughing. Victor glared at her through heavy eyes.
((That's okay))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah looked crafty, in fact he had spent his night escaping from Madame Makernin. "I'm a heavy sleeper." He offered, "I would have to have slept, as a prefect, through troublemaking though." As well in fact he was loathe to and inwardly made a note to keep an eye on Victor more.

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Ohh I see. I wish I was a heavy sleeper so I could get some more sleep in the night," Becca said while scowling at Victor who had fallen asleep again, "obviously he is a heavy sleeper."

message 21: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Nov 22, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah grinned. "Apparently, yes." He granted, rising to his feet and venturing a glance out the windows to the sunny grounds outside, the fir's shadows from the Forest casting evening on one-half of the grounds.
"I'll leave you with your delightful cousin, and it was nice to see you, Miss Becca." Micah said with a slip of a smile before he departed.

((Thanks for RPing Kayla!))

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Bye," Becca replied as she got up and dragged her cousin back to the castle.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach walked with his hands in his pockets, through one of his favorite places in the castle. The warm breeze blew all the flowers, and he took one hand out of his pocket to pick a nice bright yellow sunflower.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan turned from a small alcove, a smile lighting her quiet features, formerly holding a small, nostalgic smile from Ireland. "Zach!" She called, stepping away from the cove and revealing a cabinet, "Hallo." She called.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach spun around, the flower tucked carefully in his robe pocket, and waved. "Hello Siobhan!" He smiled as he walked over. He kissed her cheek quickly. "How've you been?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan smiled wanly, "Perfectly fine, I thank you. A spot of bother involving Melania Flitwick and Cooper occurred but," she shrugged her lanky shoulders; "What of you, Zach?" She asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach copied her shrug with a sly grin. "I've been alright, except for a small issue with a Slytherin boy..." He ran a hand through his hair nervously. "Ah, let's just say he didn't have to go to the hospital wing." He muttered this last part.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan inclined her head critically, starting to walk alongside the gables. "Well? Doesn't sound, too terribly propitious." She said carefully, raising her long eyebrows. She gave Zach a sidelong glance, "Why, how is your house working?" Despite the occasional harmony, Siobhan was fully aware there was animosity between houses, specifically Slytherin and Hufflepuff...

((G'night and thanks for RPing! I'll be back tomorrow, I think :P))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach sighed.
"He was being a rude little git to a Ravenclaw girl. I tried helping her out and he punched me..." He sighed again. He hated losing his temper.
"On a better note, here you are." He handed her the flower with a smile.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan smiled at him when she took the flower, placing it gently in her robe-pocket she leaned her hand against the windowseal, "Poor girl," she said sympathetically. "Ravenclaws are pretty sharp though. Well, yes, better notes are appreciated." Siobhan said, smiling at him to lighten her words. "Any great, new discoveries in magic or the castle?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach sighed dramatically and leaned by her.
"Not really. What about you, love?" He asked, the old nickname slipping out before he could stop it.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan shook her head, brushing hair away from her eyes. "Neither." Sighed she, lifting her hand to her eyes she looked out the window to the pink sky, smiling at the sight she turned back. "I was thinking about popping to the library, do you want to come?" She asked, turning away from the window.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach smiled and held his arm out for her to take.
"I'd be delighted." He smiled goofily.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan sighed, setting her hand in the crook of his arm, she started to walk with Zach; "This isn't a ball, Zach!" She protested, sunset shining on their hair.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach smiled and shrugged.
"Oh? You just looked so beautiful I thought it must be for an occasion. Although you look wonderful any day."

((Library then? Who posts first? :) ))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Me: I posted did I not, Goodreads? Goodreads:...
Me: Gr. Sorry! I'll post in the Library.))

Siobhan glanced down at her dark robes, the Hufflepuff emblem emblazoned on her chest, she smiled, laughing. "Oh yes, fancy attire for a posh occasion." She declared dramatically, releasing Zach's arm and spinning in the Gables, twirled back to him and raised her eyebrows as they left the hall. "So convinced, eh?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach laughed and took her hand, twirling her in the middle of the corridor.
"Beautiful." He confirmed, smiling at her.

message 38: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 2482 comments Ingrid sat, staring out over the grounds. She had a book in her hands, but wasn't reading. She sighed softy.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny walked through the gables, bored and energetic. He really needed to do something!
Then he saw a familiar, adorable girl sitting by herself and he walked up to her with a grin.
"Hello, princess!" He exclaimed and sat beside her.

message 40: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 2482 comments Ingrid looked up and smiled in delight. "Danny! Fancy meeting you here. I thought I was the only one that came here..."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"No way!" Danny smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "I love it out here." He kissed her cheeks.

message 42: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 2482 comments "Well, that's something new we have in common," Ingrid said with a grin and snuggled closer into his arms. She leaned her head up and kissed his chin.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny smirked and leaned towards her, his hair in his eyes. "You missed." He muttered.

message 44: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 2482 comments Ingrid brushed his hair back and smirked. "Did I? I'll have to try harder next time."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Or I could." Danny replied and kissed her softly, pulling her closer.

message 46: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 2482 comments Ingrid straightened and kissed him back, tangling her fingers in his soft hair.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny pulled back and kissed her nose. "You're excited to see me today aren't you?" He smirked and kissed her again before she could reply, his arms around her shoulders.

message 48: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 2482 comments Ingrid giggled and kissed him back. She pulled away with a small smile. "Maybe I am," she said with a teasing grin.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Well I'm quite happy to see you, love." He replied and fell back into the grass, pulling her on top of him.

message 50: by ЅᎯℬℰ (new)

ЅᎯℬℰ (doyouhearthepeoplesing) | 2482 comments Ingrid laughed and put her chin on her arms, laying in his chest. She looking down at Danny. "You're in a lovey-dovey mood. I think you have missed me," she teased.

« previous 1 3 4