The Hunger Games Obsession discussion

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
This topic is about Catching Fire
The Catching Fire Movie > Movie opens

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joseph McGarry (joseph_mcgarry) | 10 comments Movie opens tomorrow night (11/21)! Come back here and leave your reviews.

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments I haven't seen it yet but I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 3 comments Seeing tomorrow 8:30! Will report back ASAP :)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 193 comments Mod
Don't get to see it until Saturday, most likely. I am soooooo excited!

CHARLIE I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! (Hey, long time, no talk!)

message 5: by Hannah (last edited Nov 22, 2013 10:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hannah OH MY GOD I SAW IT YESTERDAY AND IT IS AMAZING AND I'M GOING AGAIN TOMORROW

So lucky! I can't wait!!!! I have heard it is amazing! Is it better than THG?

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments Saw it on yesterday! Soooooo amazing! That cliff hanger tho...
Lol
But it was AMAZING!

Hannah Well personally I love Finnick so I thought it was better!

I still haven't seen it! Is Sam a good Finnick?

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments He is better then I thought he would be

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments The movie is still amazing either way tho!

Hannah Yeah he is so good! Oh my god, it's such an amazing film:-)!

Hannah You need to watch it!

Hannah Isn't it incredible?!

Joseph McGarry (joseph_mcgarry) | 10 comments Saw this last Thursday. I was at a 7-plex theater. They turned 5 of the theaters over to this movie. There was a sign up that said that the showing was sold out. I thought it was a great movie. They followed the book pretty well. There were things that got cut or changed, but that's just a normal part of adapting a book into a movie. As for the cliffhanger at the end, that's how the book ends. Mockingjay will be split into 2 movies, probably released in 2014 and 2015. It reminded me of the end of The Empire Strikes Back, where everyone planned to meet up on Tattoine, or Back to the Future part II, where Marty got the letter saying Doc Brown was alive and well in 1885. Now we can add "There is no District 12" to the list of cliffhanger statements. The opening 4 days grossed over $161 million at the box office. I believe it.

I saw it yesterday afternoon.

It. Was. Awesome.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 3 comments Sarah wrote: "I saw it yesterday afternoon.

It. Was. Awesome."

Right! It was so good!

Unbelieveably good! Oh my goodness, I still haven't recovered from my blown-awayedness!

message 19: by Fangirlaction (new)

Fangirlaction | 1 comments This movie surpassed my expectations! Loved it.

Katie (kahidlebaugh) Waaaaaaay Better than first one. My friend who normally hates HG, her mom made her go to the movie, she said she could actually change her mind about liking the series... It was THAT good...

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments How can u hate the hunger games!?!?

Katie (kahidlebaugh) I don't know!!!! She read book one, and saw the movie, and so one day at her house we were trying to figure out what movie to watch, so I suggested :) and she said "No, I hated the book and movie..." I tried to convince her it was good, but she said no... I already new it but, there is something wrong with her...

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments Lol. Obviously :-)

Joseph McGarry (joseph_mcgarry) | 10 comments Movie will be out on DVD on March 7.

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments Really? Wow! Yay!

Katie (kahidlebaugh) So close, yet... so far..

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments Two days until the movie is out on DVD!