Jeffery Deaver Fans discussion

ROADSIDE CROSSES

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (okaynevermind) So, who has read Roadside Crosses yet and what's your opinion?

I just got a hold of a copy.

message 2: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (afsanaz) I have got this one but have yet to read it

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike (mikeo) I really enjoy the Kathryn Dance series as a complement to the Lincoln Rhyme series. She an interesting character....

message 4: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (afsanaz) yes I think she is.

She appeared in The cold moon (licoln rhymes series i think its no 7 or 8) and played a main part in solving it

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike (mikeo) Yep and then THE SLEEPING DOLL was her first full novel. I've enjoyed reading JD's books involving her alot. At a book signing, he said he plans to alternate Rhyme and Dance for now.

message 6: by Afsana (new)

Afsana (afsanaz) Mike wrote: "Yep and then THE SLEEPING DOLL was her first full novel. I've enjoyed reading JD's books involving her alot. At a book signing, he said he plans to alternate Rhyme and Dance for now."

I read that somewhere to so next yr should be lincoln rhymes

message 7: by Mike (new)

Mike (mikeo) Yep...I've heard or read nothing about the title or plot. Can't wait!

message 8: by Hapzydeco (new)

Hapzydeco | 6 comments Finished Roadside Crosses just before the new year. If you are a fan of Jeffery Deaver, this Kathryn Dance novel will not disappoint. A suspenseful story with plenty of plot twists. Deaver gives the reader a good look into cyberworld.

message 9: by Donna (new)

Donna (donnaenden) | 3 comments And it did not disappoint. I liked it very much